Home
Put this baby on alarm mode for a few hours. The NAACP and Occupy protestors on the video that hate it are good enough endorsements for me.

Open cold, ripe watermelons and put them 100’ outside and all around the chaz perimeter.
Who cares. I'm happy to see Seattle fall.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Who cares. I'm happy to see Seattle fall.

Model City of the new normal. Along with Portland, cities further south, Minneapolis , Atlanta and on it goes.
How about the sonic canon coupled with a massive wild tunnel fan blowing the exhaust from Popeye's two blocks away?
And some of that Israeli Skunk water.
Water cannons and dogs !
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Water cannons and dogs !

Hahaha, actually it might be entertaining to put about 1,000 cats in there that haven't been declawed, instead of dogs, and then unleash the water cannons 😱
Wildfire helicopters with partially treated sewage dropped from about 700 feet.[Linked Image from firefighterclosecalls.com]
I don't want CHAZ to fail.

I want it to consume that whole city.
Send in the FBI, they're record is impeccable.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't want CHAZ to fail.

I want it to consume that whole city.

Exactly!
Pretty cool..... Some commercial buildings have a burglar alarm system that sounds like that. If you get inside the building when the system is turned on, it will turn on and drive you nuts. I once set one off one afternoon in a bowling alley that was closed but I had the door keys to get in and read their gas & electric meters. System was supposed to be off...... except somebody forgot to shut it off. There's about a 30 second delay from when you trip the alarm until the noise starts. Enough time that I was well into the building when it started...... Damn; that thing was LOUD.
Crank it up to 160 DB and throw in a Ben Shapiro Pod Cast.

They will be running for San Francisco in no time.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Crank it up to 160 DB and throw in a Ben Shapiro Pod Cast.

They will be running for San Francisco in no time.

Ben at max volume alone would probably make their heads explode.
© 24hourcampfire