Home
In other words what you learned growing up.
Such as when around cattle what does "I cut my foot" mean?
It means you're a cock sucker.
"pound sand"
Hell I Was There
It's been 30 years
FOAD
I understand 'men' and 'women' on restroom doors.
Walmart sucks
Ezekiel 25:17
Don't piss uphill.
Always keep an edge on your knife son (complete with yodeling for those that love it!)

Here's one everyone here will understand- you suck.
Talk flies off a chit pile... or gut pile if you don't want to say chit.

Kent
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
FOAD

^^^^^^
Cock breath isn't an oral hygiene issue.

Kent
One you don't understand:

FOUR MORE YEARS
Your signal, gate
Bolter
Max conserve
Buster
“Say your needles”
PIO
Popeye at 10
Judy
And lots more 😀
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Your signal, gate
Bolter
Max conserve
Buster
“Say your needles”
PIO
Popeye at 10
Judy
And lots more 😀

You sure got em.

What's "say your needles"?
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
....There are no terms of anything that you would understand Chucky.......Having a few drinks today?

You sure got em.

What's "say your needles"?

It's a term from carrier aviation. You wouldn't understand, it didn't come from your gay bath houses.
We had two sets of needles with both showing glide path and line up. One was like an ILS and was just a transmitter. The ACLS needles were actually a data link between the ship and the aircraft. With ACLS if you had a good autopilot and good auto-throttles you could “couple up” with the ship and the computers would do the work. Approaches to the ship are straight-ins at night or in bad weather. You normally approached the needles from below and the left so when they sent the initial signal to the aircraft you would see your needles up and to the right. Before the controller on the ship actually locked up the ship and the aircraft he would say, “say your needles” and if your response was “up and right” you both knew it was providing valid glide slope and lineup information to the aircraft and you would “couple up”.

In my time not too many guys would actually couple up but they would have both sets fo needles displayed as a crosscheck (one in the HUD and the other on the ADI) or they might fly it to about a mile or so. It took a LOT of man hours to keep them up and on occasion it would “burp” and scare the $hit out of you with sudden pitch down or some other weird control input....not good at night. 😳

Our AT’s massaged a Tomcat for several days and I flew it up to Patuxent River for some tests. Before the test pilots got in it do their thing I had to fly a half a dozen coupled approaches to touchdown so they could check the telemetry between the aircraft and their transmitter. It was impressive; the whole plane was just quivering all the way down the glide path. There are much better systems in use today; “Magic Carpet” is exponentially better.
High tech on final. Thanks navlav8r.
STFU
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
STFU

Unnecessary clicks caused by useless pricks.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
STFU

Unnecessary clicks caused by useless pricks.

The question was terms I understand but others may not. In my experience, many don't understand what STFU means. You have a problem with that, or just a prick, or do I need to explain what it means?
Vagina...

Kent
cross their eyes
i got robbed
DILLIGAF
No skin off my ass
Lol, Most have Upchucks Number.
Red ball
Biggest a$$ wipe on the Fire by a mile, can’t imagine continual posting in a place where everyone hates you. Ask yourself, why does that give you enjoyment? Go away for good.
Originally Posted by deflave

Don't say that! He'll think it's a compliment.
QSA IMI Kilo.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

That depends on what you are using for toothpaste.
Devastate is to destroy or ruin.

Decimate is to reduce by one tenth.

I hate when people say something was “decimated” when they should say “devastated.”
Liberty. Look it up.
I’m absolutely certain you have no idea what it means.
I've used 'That dog won't hunt' many times up here in Michigan. I usually get a blank stare.
Short list from my world...

https://www.faa.gov/jobs/abbreviations/
How would you like a pup out of that litter
Just made this one up...

Half the chit you think you know isn't half the chit there is to know.

Kent

Does that mean "Pass he KY Jelly... you are hurting me."

Not my world... so I'm probably wrong.

Hahaha. Tff.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Ha, ha, ha. Too true.
he/she puts the Duh in Dutch.
Who shiit in you Cheerios this morning?

Without further discussion, your motion was seconded, and passed unanimously.
If I said that in the cow lot I worked in the old west Texas rancher I worked for would have said;

“How bad?”
It was always "watch where ya step next time and clean that s_hit off before you get in the truck".
It was always "watch where ya step next time and clean that s_hit off before you get in the truck".

And I thought you were going to say "Do you want fries and a large drink with that Sir?"
100% illumination means a full moon and no clouds flying under NVG's. 0% illumination was a moonless night with total cloud cover while flying NVG's. Back when we were flying with the PVS5's 0% was an a$$ pucker night.

kwg

I’m trying to remember a time that I wasn’t ankle deep in the stuff in our pens.

But I suppose that was a good phrase if it worked for ya.
No chit, if you work livestock and don't have chit on your boots you aren't working.

Kent
Root hog, or DIE.
What’s the board life?

In gay bath houses?

Happy Trails

Bob
Hammered owl chit

Kent
© 24hourcampfire