Home
St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson publicly reads the names and addresses of protesters who wrote her office with requests to disband the police dept.

The angry Mayor decided to dox these ass-holes, just exactly like they do to people who disagrees with them.

The Mayor did say it was an accident to release the names...Umm, ok, but awesome!

Of course the ACLU is calling this an unfair and dangerous tactic that puts people in danger. LMFAO 😎

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-protesters-addresses-Facebook-Live.html
Its all public record anyway. Here in WA, someone filed a public disclosure request and posted the names and contact info of everyone who filed complaints against people for breaking COVID lockdown rules. I thought it was funny.
Good.
Was anyone sworn to secrecy here? What do you expect when you write to a public official? PUBLIC! Some obviously are too dim to see reality and need to be protected from themselves. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Way to go Mayor! Finally, someone with a pair!
yea boy ,i can just see what a Paradise of a city St. Louis would be without police ,..are this people that stupid or neive?....it would appear so ,
Originally Posted by rem shooter
yea boy ,i can just see what a Paradise of a city St. Louis would be without police ,..are this people that stupid or neive?....it would appear so ,

I do know that you want to make sure that you don't have to stop in East St. Louis for anything.
Nor a problem, to my point of view- - - - -anybody who wants to disband the cops should be expected to provide their own security, tight? Might as well put up a big sign that says "Rob me first!"
The STL Mayor is a liberal Democrat. If she did this it was only because somebody pissed her off and she was getting some payback.
That's freak'n good. Maybe someone will protest them and burn their schitt down.
Originally Posted by MOGC
The STL Mayor is a liberal Democrat. If she did this it was only because somebody pissed her off and she was getting some payback.

That makes sense...Only a Liberal would dox someone.

😎
© 24hourcampfire