Home
Democrats have been pushing vote-by-mail

New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal has filed voter fraud charges against four men, including two Paterson City officials, who allegedly engaged in a mail-in ballot scheme during a special election last month.

Grewal charged Paterson City Councilman Michael Jackson, Councilman-elect Alex Mendez, and two other men after the U.S. Postal Inspection Service alerted the state attorney general's office that it had found hundreds of ballots in a single Paterson City mailbox,

More Here:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-j...aze%20Daily%20AM%20-%20last%20270%20days
Wow, no one expected that.....
The dark complected accused:

[Linked Image from assets.rebelmouse.io]
How the hell do you think Democrats win, that's why there pushing it so much for the 2020 election, Biden cant win any other way, and they know it
Tar and feathers need to be brought back to reality.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The dark complected accused:

[Linked Image from assets.rebelmouse.io]

Couple hundred yrs of jersey shore inbreeding.....

Guinea,s and groids.......
I am shocked!
A corrupt politician, especially in NJ!
Massive voter fraud is democrat's only hope. It will be in play in November.
But the liberal politicians tell us voter fraud doesn’t exist.
When Dems feel they have to cheat in a state that's about 95% Dem to start with, can you imagine the steps they'll go to everywhere else?
The GOP needs to get off their asses and start printing truck loads of ballots for Trump, fight fire with fire.
Question that needs asking, where did the ballots come from? Who printed and distributed?

Friends of the Noose
New Joizee
November prediction: In many districts, not only will there be many more ballots cast than there are registered voters, but there will be more ballots returned than were sent out. And the Dems will argue that since there is no way to prove or disprove which ones are valid, they all MUST be counted. Purely by coincidence, there will be a majority of Dem votes among the ballots.
Lots of states have been using mail-in ballots for years.

Never been an issue until now. Y'all did notice, the fraudsters got caught, right?
I think it was during the last mid-term elections in California a lady found 83 mail-in voter applications on top of her mailbox and reported it.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Tar and feathers need to be brought back to reality.

Or hot lead and hemp rope. Non discriminatory as to race, of course.
After catching a mouse, only you would believe you caught them all.

Originally Posted by smokepole

Never been an issue until now. Y'all did notice, the fraudsters got caught, right?

No way! I can’t believe that!!!

What makes you think its never been a problem?
Originally Posted by Heym06

Right?

Some people believe that not getting caught in a lie is the same as telling the truth.

I guess you believe all crimes are solved and all perpetrators are prosecuted, right?

OK, let me re-phrase that. People have never bitched about it until now.
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
After catching a mouse, only you would believe you caught them all.

Only a retard would think I said they caught them all.

Bull schitt, you are out of the loop on mail in voting! There have been multiple suits, and major complaints in my state since the democrats got it passed! It is the wrong way to vote, to easy to cheat! They only catch a small percentage of the fraud( imho). But they do catch some every election! One is too many!

Rachel Maddow’s gotta be so proud.

You don't normally find most voter fraud until long after the election is over and the Democrats know it. I don't know much about the states that have been using mail in for years but what are their requirements for registering to vote? Do they have motor voter like in California? Do they have to show proof of citizenship, proof of residency and a valid picture ID to register like I did the last time I renewed my driver's license? How many many mail-in applications can they order by mail or pick up in person? In PA you can pick up as many mail-in voter applications you want to in person and when they get mailed in they only verify that the address is valid but not that the person is a legal voter.

These people know a lot about voter fraud:

https://truethevote.org/
Ya don't sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
© 24hourcampfire