Home
This guy is not impressed with black people. Watch it before the PC Police take it down.

Black Preacher Blasts Blacks
Link fixed
The best is the picture of the Roman ruins of 2000 years ago and todays African hut.
Thinking that the collection plate went rather empty for Rev.
One problem not mentioned is the Black man doesn't recognize when he is being used by the White man.

to be honest right now the main problem is White people, for some reason "White Guilt" is a powerful thing. You look at most of these "Peaceful" protests it's mainly Whites and a few Blacks.
BET founder stated that black people are laughing at self congratulating white leftists that tear down statues thinking they’re helping to erase racism.

That spoke volumes
I'm glad the rev said it and I didn't.
I like this one from 2009.It applies for what's happening today too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut-UPttf-dg
Originally Posted by philgood80
BET founder stated that black people are laughing at self congratulating white leftists that tear down statues thinking they’re helping to erase racism.

That spoke volumes
until he said we should pay about
$358,000 to every black American to assuage for our whiteness

That's a lot of sneakers
That's pastor James Manning.
Pastors the largest church in Harlem.

I'm not affiliated with him or his church and he's not affiliated with me and mine. That said, we spoke at length when he came to West Virginia.

The last time that we spoke was on a live international broadcast. He gets away with saying a lot of things that most don't say.
Black wisdom matters,

Every inner city school should put up a statue of Ben.

Originally Posted by 284LUVR

That's a lot of sneakers

Hah!

Buy stock in Popeyes.
The key is to focus on what black folks CAN do. For example. Many years ago they were outstanding in many areas of construction. I can remember some very good masonry and concrete finishing crews that were made up of 100% black workers. This issue today is that many of them have removed themselves from the workforce. Bringing back the dignity of labor would go a long way to helping black folks. Heck....it would help a lot of dead bead white folks too.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The key is to focus on what black folks CAN do. For example. Many years ago they were outstanding in many areas of construction. I can remember some very good masonry and concrete finishing crews that were made up of 100% black workers. This issue today is that many of them have removed themselves from the workforce. Bringing back the dignity of labor would go a long way to helping black folks. Heck....it would help a lot of dead bead white folks too.

Unfortunately the lust for lower labor costs by both Ds & Rs led to the willing elimination of both blacks and whites in the construction industries in favor of browns. Slave labor rates just too good to pass up even if it meant abandoning the borders of your own country. Firmly convinced of bribery and pay-offs to politicians sworn to uphold the Constitution only to fight against it. Pig Piglosy has plenty of cartel dollars stashed away.
And I did residential construction. Worked with one of the finest men you'd ever meet that was an exception to what we see today. Amicable, wise, honest, never a foul word. And black. Plenty of black and white mixed crews. But those jobs are sold out by both parties.
https://twitter.com/LadyRedWave/status/1277390663990964224
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Unfortunately the lust for lower labor costs by both Ds & Rs led to the willing elimination of both blacks and whites in the construction industries in favor of browns. Slave labor rates just too good to pass up even if it meant abandoning the borders of your own country. Firmly convinced of bribery and pay-offs to politicians sworn to uphold the Constitution only to fight against it. Pig Piglosy has plenty of cartel dollars stashed away.

Both spot on, and Trump had us on the way to reversing this before the pandemic hit. A sustained period of Trumpanomics would do more for those in poverty than the "Great" Society or the War on Poverty ever did.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by philgood80

That spoke volumes
until he said we should pay about
$358,000 to every black American to assuage for our whiteness

True. Not arguing that. Simply his sentiment that it is all friggin ridiculous
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Black wisdom matters,

Thomas Sowell said something near the end of that video that needs to be played in every R and Trump ad until Nov:

Centuries of slavery and multiple generations of Jim Crow could not destroy the black family. But one generation of the welfare state destroyed the black family.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
One problem not mentioned is the Black man doesn't recognize when he is being used by the White man.

to be honest right now the main problem is White people, for some reason "White Guilt" is a powerful thing. You look at most of these "Peaceful" protests it's mainly Whites and a few Blacks.

Most of the whites are "Bernie Bros".
© 24hourcampfire