Home

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wounded-Seattle-CHOP-zone-shooting.html
Ahhh, utopia.
How long can the mayor pretend this isn't a problem?
Two blacks were shot, one mortally.

Sounds like rival gang action in the CHOP.

No wonder the MSM is not reporting much on this.

..........."She explained the crime scene had been tampered with by the time law enforcement arrived and that police investigations into the shootings in the Capitol Hill area, which normally would involve interviews with witnesses, have been hindered as "people are not being cooperative with our requests for help.".......

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-chop-shooting-protest
Sooo, it wasn't the white SUV's fault?
They shot two innocent black men and nobodys been arrested.Why aint BLM burning and looting CHOP?
I thought it rained everyday in Seattle

don’t ‘those people’ hate rain?
CHOP needs to be dismantled weeks ago.
The Mayor said it would be "a summer of love."
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Actually, POTUS Trump needs to air-drop ammo/booze into CHOP and fortify their "border" so nobody gets out alive.
Another example of Darwin's Theory proving itself?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Let's not be too hasty, they need to do a thorough investigation.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Another example of Darwin's Theory proving itself?

Yep. Nature is simply taking course.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
" Problem"???? Nah, it's a "Love Fest", doncha know... Just ask her..
MontanaMarine: He-he!
Serves them right.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Happened at 3:00 AM

Driver was 16, he's deceased.

Passenger is 14, critical condition.

Good job parents.....
[quote=MontanaMarine]Happened at 3:00 AM

Good job parents.....[/quote

you think the parents shot them?...….bob;
No, just letting kids run the streets at 3:00 AM. Great parenting......give or take.
Tommorow a disarticulated corpse will wash up on the beach.... justice served!
Good article from a foreign source?
That "officials" are letting this happen should tell you everything you need to know about the situation, and about what is coming.
Originally Posted by MM879
Good article from a foreign source?

it seems our MSM is more concerned with an old man in a golf cart saying 'white power'.
Send them more guns and ammo- - - - -secure the perimeter- - - - - -wait a couple more weeks- - - - -go in and shoot any survivors. Problem solved!

Could t disagree more. The longer that circus continues the better.

“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself”
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The Mayor said it would be "a summer of love."

Summor of Love, my azz.

Those idiots, including the stupid, POS mayor don't know the meaning of the word.

The swat team should have been sent in there weeks ago to clean out the rats nest.

MM
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Could t disagree more. The longer that circus continues the better.

“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself”

Yep. Let it ride.
I’m waiting for Nancy Pelosi to fast rope into the Chop and give us all a report on CNN with Al Sharpton on Zoom.
I feel like going on a man bun scalping binge. Anyone want to join me?

Sorry, the word scalping was probably racist 😱
I'm waiting for the citizens of Seattle to take back their city and their dignity. It would appear that they have surrendered both. I would bet that there are some citizens that have been overcome by events and don't have the ability or resources to relocate. Our system of govt. was designed to prevent the tyranny of the majority but is collapsing under the tyranny of minorities. Whatever happened to the principle of the strong protecting the weak, not elevating them?

mike r
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

The swat team should have been sent in there weeks ago to clean out the rats nest.

MM

Why?? Seattle is a Bolshevik epicenter. Let the good citizens reap what they have sown.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I'm waiting for the citizens of Seattle to take back their city and their dignity. It would appear that they have surrendered both. I would bet that there are some citizens that have been overcome by events and don't have the ability or resources to relocate. Our system of govt. was designed to prevent the tyranny of the majority but is collapsing under the tyranny of minorities. Whatever happened to the principle of the strong protecting the weak, not elevating them?

Most of those people have no balls.
Burn, baby, burn.....I'll laugh when that hag Jenny Durkan is mayor of a desk inside a dumpster.
Did those two black lives matter?

Where's the protests?
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
That "officials" are letting this happen should tell you everything you need to know about the situation, and about what is coming.

It's all happening in Democrat controlled communities. That should tell you everything you need to know about the situation. Oh yeah, that's right, according to you, there's no difference between Democrats and Republicans.
CHOP investigators determined that the shots into the Jeep were justified and no charges would be made against the security element.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

No silly, it's the guns fault.

That and the damn CHOP "security" using to much force. smile

Maybe their security unit should be defunded.

It's not that it should have been cleaned up weeks ago, it should never have been allowed to happen in the first place. Since it was allowed, let them stay. Shut down power and water to the area. They will kill their selves out or leave in no time.

Will Durkan get re-elected if she doesn't go to prison?
Call the cops...😡
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I'm waiting for the citizens of Seattle to take back their city and their dignity.

Of all the possible scenario's, that's about the least likely.

Somebody else will have to do the dirty work for them.

MM
Protesters showed up a the mayor's house and she wasn't happy.

If those losers don't think they get coddled enough in a place like Seattle, they will NEVER be satisfied ANYWHERE.
I have long thought that MICROSOFT set the course for Seattle. If Bill and Melinda wanted action, there would be action.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I thought it rained everyday in Seattle

don’t ‘those people’ hate rain?

Shower caps is what they wear at the beach.
Sporty? Seems like its living up to the character of the CHOP nationals.

Originally Posted by navlav8r
Call the cops...😡

Call a meth head.
I guess I'm a little slow understanding the problem. When you take over a piece of ground illegally there are going to be problems expecting Democrats and liberals to understand that is the challenge there. After they have committed enough crimes against the people who live there it will be resolved one way or another but by all means the dipshit mayor needs to resolve it herself not anyone else. Just like in Chicago black on black killings not a problem, it's only bad if a white shoots a black. . If we give them enough time they will kill each other off and it's no loss. Just like Chicago. MB
THE COPS ARE MURDERERS!!!!!

Huh? What? Oh! Nevermind.....
Happened at 3:00 AM

Good job parents.....

How I spent my summer vacation essay back at school.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I guess I'm a little slow understanding the problem. When you take over a piece of ground illegally there are going to be problems expecting Democrats and liberals to understand that is the challenge there. After they have committed enough crimes against the people who live there it will be resolved one way or another but by all means the dipshit mayor needs to resolve it herself not anyone else. Just like in Chicago black on black killings not a problem, it's only bad if a white shoots a black. . If we give them enough time they will kill each other off and it's no loss. Just like Chicago. MB

Problem is that the Mayor of Seattle is getting her orders from elsewhere. She's probably been promised a sweet job in the ruling class of DC if she does her part to get a win for Team Hate America.
Look at the guns. These are not guns these guy just had in the closet. They all look band new. Somebody fronted the money to buy those.
You imagine there are no Republicans in government in Washi
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

It's all happening in Democrat controlled communities. That should tell you everything you need to know about the situation. Oh yeah, that's right, according to you, there's no difference between Democrats and Republicans.

There are no Republicans in Washington? There are no Republicans in DC? You imagine that this is a political problem? Jesus, you can't help but sound stupider every time you type.
No, just letting kids run the streets at 3:00 AM. Great parenting......give or take.

Don't be so judgmental, they were all just getting their lives together...

Hopefully until the election!
Apparently, the city removed the concrete barriers today.

The commies immediately cobbled together new barriers with furniture, plywood, dumpsters, etc.
We only know of the gun battles where someone gets hit with a bullet. We know these idiots cant shoot worth a damn. We dont hear about 75% of the shootouts.
The irony of the “police doing a thorough investigation”, when they have lost control of an entire neighborhood is NOT lost on me. The LIEberal politicians that allow this farce to continue should be put in prison! I say send in the police and National Guard, and take back the area by force.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I feel like going on a man bun scalping binge. Anyone want to join me?

Sorry, the word scalping was probably racist 😱

Culture appropriation at it's whitey worst. Are you ashamed? You need "woke" up.

whistle whistle
© 24hourcampfire