Home
Hi Guys:

Here is a sneak peak of the new Swarovski binocular lines : NL PURE

8x42, 10x42, and 12x42:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

More info coming. Huge field of view. 91% light transmission. All binos same size. Forehead rest available as an accessory. $3,299 MSRP. Sept 1 begin shipping.
It's about time we got binoculars with OptiGrab(tm).

They look nice; interesting name choice.
I have a set of ELs and SLCs. So Iā€™m good for rest of my life.
Thanks Rick.

Now I know what I can spend three months mortgage payments on!
"One with the moment"

good lord who writes this stuff.
Buy once, cry once. They will last you a lifetime. Hasbeen
I'll have to wait for the guys on Coueswhitetail to start putting then in the classifieds after a years use. It's like cell phones, they have to have this years new model and sell last years.

Couple years ago everyone had to have the 12x50 vortec razer, then there were a ton of them for sale the next year as Swaro put out the 15x HD, now it's the Swaro 12x EL, I guess next fall it's the NL.

I'll wait.

Kent
Rick, those look more fragile than the current offerings which is their weak point IME....

Hope they are somehow beefed up...
I wonder how much you are paying for that new "forehead rest" feature....

I like my ELs, but if I have to buy another pair of binos, I think they will either be Tracts or Meoptas.
I took a peek, but failed to see a peak...
wink
Thanks for the preview.
I guess now we have reached the point that we can buy a pair of 8x & 10x SLC for less than the price of the top end model. I wonder why they did away with 8.5. I thought that was about the single best pair of binos one could own.

I'd like to try a pair of these new ones out but I expect the differences will be marginal to the current model. There will be some good deals on all those selling EL's to gain that extra .5% of performance.
FUGG EM!
Originally Posted by TxHunter80

I'd like to try a pair of these new ones out but I expect the differences will be marginal to the current model.

They still employ the EL lense system,
but have improved the field of view.
I'm sure they will be great glass, but what are they trying to do? Set some kind of price point record? Won't be long most blue collar hunters won't be able to afford decent binos..... maybe this will drive down the price of the EL's a bit?

Bob
Originally Posted by Starman

I'd like to try a pair of these new ones out but I expect the differences will be marginal to the current model.

Everything is a compromise and FOV is generally fairly low on my list of the characteristic in need of change.
Between all my Sitka and swaro I'm gonna need 10k just to pack my $600 cooler with special mountain drink mix šŸ™„
Originally Posted by Ralphie
Between all my Sitka and swaro I'm gonna need 10k just to pack my $600 cooler with special mountain drink mix šŸ™„

Laughing!
Given the past pricing model for Swarovski accessories, Iā€™m guessing the forehead rest will surpass the 1k mark.
Stupid expensive

We talking ground breaking fov change or just playing catch up to the Victory SF?
FOV supposed to be ridiculously large, as in 10x NL bigger than 8.5 SV's FOV. Don't quote me on that, but that's the way I understand it. Also, rumor has it the SLC will go away.........I sure hope not.
Will have to turn my hat around backwards and to hope for a few more stimulus checks to arrive so I can try that new forehead rest !
My hat brim does that now on my 8x30 CLs
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Buy once, cry once. They will last you a lifetime. Hasbeen

I'm set already with my Meopta Meostar bino.

We talking ground breaking fov change or just playing catch up to the Victory SF?

10x42 - SF 120m, NL 133m

Swaro are heavier @850grams-
but prisms are rotated offering
improved ergonomics.

Can't wait for the next Swaro TV episode (if that's still a thing) where Dean Capuano puts these to the test on another canned hunt. whistle
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
FUGG EM!

Hey, someone has to pay for their canned hunts.

My old olive green armored Zeiss glasses are still good enough for me.
My SLC's should last me a lifetime and a half, then.
© 24hourcampfire