Home
Posted By: mirage243 More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
So my buddy goes to the ER last week after he got something in his eye, waited almost 5 hours and he finally left without being treated. Goes to an eye doctor the next morning, they get his eye cleaned out and all is good. He gets a call from hospital yesterday and they tell him his Covid-19 test from his ER visit came back positive. He tells them he was never even seen, much less tested. They tell him yes he was and his swab test was positive. Biggest bunch of scam bullshit ever.
Posted By: deflave Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
LOL
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by mirage243
So my buddy goes to the ER last week after he got something in his eye, waited almost 5 hours and he finally left without being treated. Goes to an eye doctor the next morning, they get his eye cleaned out and all is good. He gets a call from hospital yesterday and they tell him his Covid-19 test from his ER visit came back positive. He tells them he was never even seen, much less tested. They tell him yes he was and his swab test was positive. Biggest bunch of scam bullshit ever.
Make no mistake...the bullshixt is real.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
F....ucking racket
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
LMFAO... no wonder it’s such a “pandemic”. You don’t even have to have it to have it... 🤣
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
#exponential
We all have it and we all gunna die. Defund the police!!!
Posted By: las Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Read this to my wife. She said "It's probably a true story"

I said- "Hey, it's my chat line on innanet. Would anyone lie?" smile

I do believe it tho.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
#exponential

#ViralLoad
#FrontLines
China's biggest import is now disease. Some new Flu over there is the next pandemic, the docs are all sayin'.
Posted By: deflave Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
There’s a testing site right by my house and I drive by it as often as possible to gauge how much use it gets.

When the Bologna Virus first started it was jammed. People would wait 9-10 hours to get tested. After about two weeks of that, nada. Nothing. Maybe three cars in the drive-up lines at the most.

But once they started all the chicken little schit again (about two weeks ago now) it has been jammed, jammed, jammed.

It is unbelievable how fugking gullible Americans have become.
Posted By: jimy Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Do virus lives matter ?

Asking for a friend...............
Yeah. They are gonna shut down Florida again....I bet.

Our counterfeit governor would surely follow along and shut everything down again.

Originally Posted by deflave
There’s a testing site right by my house and I drive by it as often as possible to gauge how much use it gets.

When the Bologna Virus first started it was jammed. People would wait 9-10 hours to get tested. After about two weeks of that, nada. Nothing. Maybe three cars in the drive-up lines at the most.

But once they started all the chicken little schit again (about two weeks ago now) it has been jammed, jammed, jammed.

It is unbelievable how fugking gullible Americans have become.

I had a guy come up o me at the supermarket the other day. He was practically giddy because I as the only other guy in there without a face mask. People are phugging gullible idiots....
Governor of Kansas did an Executive Order stating that masks are now mandatory. I think a lot of people are ready to tell her to FO. OTOH there are lots of phags running around everywhere with their masks. Hell, I never knew there were so many gay oldsters out there jogging and visiting with other phaggy old folks riding their gay-assed bicycles and such like. This country...fuc k ing f u cker's f uc king well f u c k ed.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Governor of Kansas did an Executive Order stating that masks are now mandatory. I think a lot of people are ready to tell her to FO. OTOH there are lots of phags running around everywhere with their masks. Hell, I never knew there were so many gay oldsters out there jogging and visiting with other phaggy old folks riding their gay-assed bicycles and such like. This country...fuc k ing f u cker's f uc king well f u c k ed.

The old ones will be gone soon enough, EE.

Then the “good generation “ can run things.
Grins
This mask bullschidt is a pretty good gauge of where we are as a country. If the Schitt were to go down, it’s not looking too good. Then again, I’m a red guy in a sea of blue so...
Posted By: gunner500 Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Get Trump/Kill Whitey.....................................................
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner, I’m surprised that we haven’t seen such banners.
Posted By: poboy Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Gotta meet the chinese plague quota somehow.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

They'll hoist those, then the shooting will start ; ]
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

They'll hoist those, then the shooting will start ; ]

Waiting patiently.
Grins
cool
Posted By: Paul_M Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
If the hospital had your friends contact info I am guessing they also had his insurance info.
He should call his insurance co. and let them know what happened because they are going to bill his insurance.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by Paul_M
If the hospital had your friends contact info I am guessing they also had his insurance info.
He should call his insurance co. and let them know what happened because they are going to bill his insurance.

Yea, he went through the check in procedures, just never got seen.
Hospitals and billing.

A friend’s daughter was in the hospital for 8 days and he and his wife were going over the bill and noticed a charge for 250$ listed under ‘Miscellaneous ‘.

He questioned it as the bill required a big piece of co-pay. The hospital called him back and said that it was for needed feminine protection items.

He and the wife went directly to the hospital and insisted on speaking to the Director and did. They asked him to look into this and the Director told them that it was a valid charge.

It was then that my buddy told the Director that their daughter was only a year and one half old.
Posted By: smokepole Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
When my wife was a teenager, they did some tests and told her parents she had leukemia.

She didn't.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Ah, hospital tests. Years ago a friend picked up a young lady and bedded her. 6 weeks later she showed up on his doorstep and announced that she was pregnant and he was the only one she'd been with (I saw her and she was homely enough that this could be true). This was before DNA testing was invented. Needless to say, he about crapped. Some weeks later, he got a note from her in the mail saying it was a hospital error. She said that on the day she was tested, there was another woman with the same 1st initial and the same last name who was also tested. She WAS pregnant. The nurse had mixed them up. By total coincidence, I worked with the husband of the other woman. She did indeed have the same 1st initial and the same last name and I knew for a fact that she was pregnant.
These days the hospital protocols are much more rigid for ID's.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Ah, hospital tests. Years ago a friend picked up a young lady and bedded her. 6 weeks later she showed up on his doorstep and announced that she was pregnant and he was the only one she'd been with (I saw her and she was homely enough that this could be true). This was before DNA testing was invented. Needless to say, he about crapped. Some weeks later, he got a note from her in the mail saying it was a hospital error. She said that on the day she was tested, there was another woman with the same 1st initial and the same last name who was also tested. She WAS pregnant. The nurse had mixed them up. By total coincidence, I worked with the husband of the other woman. She did indeed have the same 1st initial and the same last name and I knew for a fact that she was pregnant.
These days the hospital protocols are much more rigid for ID's.

Have you seen some of those single mothers out there?
Lots of men don't care what she looks like and have no problem sleeping with the ugliest thing around
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20

YG2BSM

😎

PS,

Is there money in this scam for a hospital?
Originally Posted by Beaver10

YG2BSM

😎

PS,

Yes, every positive test gets federal money.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by Paul_M

You can count on him being added to the stats...

DF
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20

YG2BSM

😎

PS,

Thanks Mirage...Not surprised. There’s always a scam for federal cash.

😎

PS,

Hope your bud survives the Covid...SMFH

YG2BSM

😎

PS,

Thanks Mirage...Not surprised. There’s always a scam for federal cash.

😎

PS,

Hope your bud survives the Covid...SMFH

I told him to do a farmers blow on every mf'er he sees. 🤣🤣
Originally Posted by smokepole
When my wife was a teenager, they did some tests and told her parents she had leukemia.

She didn't.

My goodness!

Whoopsidoodle!
More examples close to me.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/co...d-negative-for-covid-19-just-hours-apart
Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Years go my wife's 9 month-old daughter was in the hospital for extreme reflux and diarrhea. She kept vomiting up everything she was fed. She was in the hospital, and my wife with her, for most of a month. The whole thing was a clusterfuck, doctors accusing her of starving the child, family services being called, etc. Her daughter was on an IV or drinking only formula the entire time. My wife eventually demanded a change of doctors and after 1 test and some simple treatment her daughter was batter and out of the hospital two days later. When she got the bill, they had charged her for daily meals, and a shaving kit
Posted By: slowmover12 Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Just what does a positive test tell you? The media equates a positive test with death. Pure BS.
Posted By: smokepole Re: More Fake Bullshit - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by smokepole

She didn't.

My goodness!

Whoopsidoodle!

That's nothing. Before my wife was born, her father and another man were in a bad car wreck. They told her mom that her father was killed and asked her to identify the body.

It wasn't him, he was up in intensive care.
Posted By: G23 Re: More Fake Bullshit - 07/01/20
[quote=EthanEdwards]Governor of Kansas did an Executive Order stating that masks are now mandatory. I think a lot of people are ready to tell her to FO. OTOH there are lots of phags running around everywhere with their masks. Hell, I never knew there were so many gay oldsters out there jogging and visiting with other phaggy old folks riding their gay-assed bicycles and such like. This country...fuc k ing f u cker's f uc king well f u c k ed.[/quote

She issued the executive order but left it up to the individual counties to enforce. The sheriff of Sedgwick County (Wichita) has already said he will not enforce it. He said there is no criminal statute to enforce. I'm guessing most counties will ignore her.

G23
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: More Fake Bullshit - 07/01/20
I begin defying Oregons mandatory mask order tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: More Fake Bullshit - 07/01/20
If you wear a mask outside by order , you’re a punk b...itch
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: More Fake Bullshit - 07/01/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: More Fake Bullshit - 07/01/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Redneck Re: More Fake Bullshit - 07/01/20
Follow the money..........

Holy crap.
© 24hourcampfire