Home
https://www.fox5dc.com/news/protesters-set-up-guillotine-outside-of-jeff-bezos-dc-home

WASHINGTON - Protesters have set up a guillotine outside a complex in Washington, D.C., where Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos reportedly has a home, according to social media and multiple reports.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1277372511227973632
A sign read: “Support our poor communities. Not our wealthy men.”

A protester at the location can be seen in a video saying: “When they become threatened, and we have no voice, the knives come out.”

A flyer circulated online promoted an event at the location and mentioned Chris Smalls, an Amazon employee who organized a work stoppage over coronavirus safety measures at the company's warehouse on Staten Island, New York, and was later fired.
r

Amazon said Smalls was fired for “violating social distancing guidelines and putting the safety of others at risk.”

Bezos has a primary residence in Washington state and also spends time in New York City.
Typical idiots. A gallows is simpler to build, equip, and operate, and is just as effective.
Cops can arrest people today because of pictures of a noose. But not now?
Liberté Égalité Fraternité ??????

Nope!!!!
I wonder, did they order the guillotine from Amazon??? It would be wonderfully ironic if they did.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Nope!!!!
Heads will roll...
Protestors are trying to emulate the French Revolution.
[bleep] them
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Nope!!!!
Heads will roll...

Touché !
Originally Posted by Lennie

In more ways than one. Start with wonderful humanitarian sayings, quickly devolve into a reign of terror with mass executions of anyone the mob doesn't like and end up with a dictator.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
[bleep] them

Yeah! And the cake too!!!

Nope!!!!

To the barricades!

Nope!!!!
Fug Amazon. Liberal POS
Allon enfants de la patrie??

Le jour de gloire es arrivé ????

Nope!!!
Rich people are going to learn that money isn’t going to protect them from mob violence
[bleep] them

Warm apple pie is better.
Originally Posted by hanco
Rich people are going to learn that money isn’t going to protect them from mob violence

But their contract security might.

Just never know???
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[bleep] them

Warm apple pie is better.

Gee willikers! It sure is!!!
Wouldn’t that be a hate crime?

Or are just ropes hate crime tools?
Originally Posted by szihn
Cops can arrest people today because of pictures of a noose. But not now?

Cops can arrest people for anything they decide to. I think what you are seeing is that cops simply follow orders, regardless of laws, or morals.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I wonder, did they order the guillotine from Amazon??? It would be wonderfully ironic if they did.

+1!
Pray that Bezos hits rock bottom and comes back more conservative.
And Mephistopheles said to Faust;

"you cannot be a raving capitalist AND a Marxist at the same time!"

"you cannot be a raving capitalist AND a Marxist at the same time - unless you have FREE SHIPPING!"

Fixed it for you Mr. Bob. wink
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Pray that Bezos hits rock bottom and comes back more conservative.

You’ll need a direct line for that.

Or you can pray that ‘the wicked are caught up in the snares of their own devices’.
I pray he is prosecuted as a traitor for being complicit in acting with foreign agents in attempting to overthrow an election and then a presidency.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

"you cannot be a raving capitalist AND a Marxist at the same time - unless you have FREE SHIPPING!"

Now that’s prime!!!!! 😉
Given the way the fabulously wealthy and corporatists back BLM and other antiamerican efforts, i am more sympathetic to "eat the rich" arguments.

Let their savage pawns sate themselves on ruling class flesh.
Originally Posted by hanco

But their contract security might.

Just never know???

Not if their security thinks it's too big of a hassle to go to prison for doing the job they were hired to do..........
Originally Posted by jfruser
Given the way the fabulously wealthy and corporatists back BLM and other antiamerican efforts, i am more sympathetic to "eat the rich" arguments.

I agree. Just desserts for those capitulating to the enemy.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

Now that’s prime!!!!! 😉

+1!
Seem like erecting a guillotine in front of someone's house would be directly threat..............if they LEO's really want to make an issue of it..................but prolly just giving the peaceful, non-threatening protesters more rope.............pun intended.

I know if that was done in front of my house, I'd take it a little bit personally.

MM
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

In more ways than one. Start with wonderful humanitarian sayings, quickly devolve into a reign of terror with mass executions of anyone the mob doesn't like and end up with a dictator.

And at the end, you're still stuck with being French.
I don't understand. I thought that Bozos was one of their pinko leftists allies?
"We're all in this together."
Amazon shares just passed $2,800.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Seem like erecting a guillotine in front of someone's house would be directly threat..............if they LEO's really want to make an issue of it..................but prolly just giving the peaceful, non-threatening protesters more rope.............pun intended.

I know if that was done in front of my house, I'd take it a little bit personally.

MM

It is threatening like a burning cross but Bezos is a public figure. As a result, it is probably protected political or social commentary.

"you cannot be a raving capitalist AND a Marxist at the same time!"

Indeed. Me thinks Senor Bezos waxes a red hair hypocritical.
Other than the principle of the thing, I could care less what might befall the POS, Bezos.

MM
Fish heads, fish heads, Rollie Pollie fish heads...

Wonder how theyd like to emulate some dead commies
Originally Posted by jfruser

It does seem like there aren’t many super rich folks trying to hold the line these days. Every big corporation has some groveling statement out about BLM and how they’re all concerned about systemic racism. Hell, VISA just cancelled the dude who started GAB (and alternative to twitter or so I hear) and his whole family. He can’t receive payments and his wife can’t order take out because “hate speech” or something. They were doing that to gum makers to a while back if I remember correctly. That there’s some “mark of the beast” schit. If the corporations are all blatantly against us, fugg em. Looks like maybe we do need to “eat the rich” and the republican politicians that still insist that corporations can do no wrong. All the big tech companies have been obvious enemies for some time now and with the financial companies (that we just bailed out a few years ago btw) right there with them, I wouldn’t mind seeing all their senior management and shareholders wind up on someone’s “list or maybe some cannibal’s buffet table.
© 24hourcampfire