Home
Peaceful or not, i will engage you with this rifle, festooned with Confederate Generals to make the bullets hurt more. Found it at Griffin and Howe. Had to have it... Battle OF Gettysburg Commemorative in 44 WCF. And yes I will shoot it...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from images.gunsinternational.com]
Load it on Sunday and shoot till Saturday... 😁
Dont drop your Mint Julep.......
Jorge,

You need to get you one of these to complete the look... 😁

https://www.museumreplicas.com/plantation-coat
Nice!
When I get home and if I remember, I'll have to download a picture of my grandfather in the "Plantation" back in Cuba ::)
Wow....
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Jorge,

The link says it's no longer available.
Henry, Uberti, or ???
That’s real nice. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Jorge,

I realize that. It was a joke. At any rate, pretty sure he can locate a white coat pretty much anywhere if he was so inclined...
Well damn! If I'm gonna be shot looting the hood, I would rather it be that than a 9mm POS.....
Cool!
Neat. You do like your bling.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
When I get home and if I remember, I'll have to download a picture of my grandfather in the "Plantation" back in Cuba ::)

Please do.
Here! Just about everything you need here!!

https://www.historicalemporium.com/...jTiIRExA5NtpbLIq-f0j9BNPO6caAq-qEALw_wcB
Wow! That’s nice. Have often lusted after a Henry or a Uberti replica.
Have seen several original Henrys come up for auction locally over the years.
Well damn, that's sure pretty. The wife might get jealous if I owned that rifle, as it would be snuggled up next to me come bedtime....

I don't think that the Dindus are checking the Campfire before heading out to participate in their gainful employment, Jorge. But at least you warned them publicly.
That would do a little more damage than what they have been getting shot with in MOM"S BASEMENT..... And with STYLE as well....
Jorge,

I realize that. It was a joke. At any rate, pretty sure he can locate a white coat pretty much anywhere if he was so inclined...

Then again they may mistake him for Colonel Sanders!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Jorge,

Which might work out in his favor when they drop their guard and approach him for the delicious chicken but end up with with a grill full of hot lead instead. 😁
Jorge,

Which might work out in his favor when they drop their guard and approach him for the delicious chicken but end up with with a grill full of hot lead instead. 😁

Pretty scary when two great minds think alike! 😉 Gotta remember that thin line between insanity and pure genius
Peaceful or not, i will engage you with this rifle, festooned with Confederate Generals to make the bullets hurt more. Found it at Griffin and Howe. Had to have it... Battle OF Gettysburg Commemorative in 44 WCF. And yes I will shoot it...

You may have to use silver or wooden bullets as I am sure they are some type of bloodsuckers.
You do have good taste, jorge.
Heres to hoping you find some of the deserving.
Jorge,

Pretty scary when two great minds think alike! 😉 Gotta remember that thin line between insanity and pure genius

There's a line? Where do I join it?
That is Suh-Weet.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Excuse me
Do you have any Gray Poupon?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Excuse me
Do you have any Gray Poupon?

Those who have kids will know it turns sort of green/gray if the kids eat too many Fruit-Loops.........
You will reach your intended audience much more completely by posting this on HuffPost.

Just saying.
Who are the 8 Generals?

I can identify Lee and Meade and Longstreet and Hancock, but the other 4 aren't obvious to me.
You need to use bullets adorned with a small Confederate flag.
Gorgeous rifle!
Originally Posted by JamesJr
You need to use bullets adorned with a small Confederate flag.

Or the old reliable "Dum Dums!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Great lookimg gun.
The link worked for me. Oh it's a Uberti manufacture..
Whack the SOB's with style.

Very cool smile
Imagine if that St. Louis lawyer had drug out a Mississippi Rifle to shoot those looters with. Oh the humanity!
if i would have seen it, i would have bought it just on principal, beautiful piece of art.
just so you know, i am borrowing that picture to repost on facebook, hopefully it will make a few like me happy, and pizz off a few too.
The link worked for me. Oh it's a Uberti manufacture..
But seriously, that's a beautiful weapon. You ought to get one of those Patton commemorative SAA's to go along with it. Those things are beauties too.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Please do.

Here ya go, Loco.... Circa 1958 AD.... smile

lawdy lawdy i wants now
https://www.americaremembers.com/product/the-gettysburg-tribute-rifle/

oh man, i should not have went to google
https://www.americaremembers.com/product/mort-kunstler-gettysburg-tribute-rifle/

Please do.

Dude, don't be spreading that pic around too much or your gonna have every jogger in the neighborhood out trying to burn down your house (Plantation)... 🤣
Jorge, is it safe to assume that it is also you in the picture with your grandfather?

i think you are becoming as bad an influence on me as rjm is to me on 41magnum guns.

Belvedere be holb’din hib tall, cool mint jewlip fo hib,so refreshin’, lawdy, LAWDY!!
Mmmmm-mmm, gud!!!
well i have to thank Jorge, maybe i think. but couldn't stand it, had to order one.
couple of reasons.
one, my response to the tearing down of all those confederate memorials, and blm.
second, my wife's great grandmother was at atlanta when sherman burned it, she is still pizzed.
which it will be a gift to her along with a flag, the stars and bars. to hang in the living room.
maybe she will like it.
I found out j ust recently we have a Jorge in the extended family.
my father's side comes from very old german roots, but evidently some made it down to honduras.
so, there are people with my last name in honduras. Kind of neat, really.
there is a certain amount of thought actually. i have in the collection a first generation colt in 44.40, first year or so production.
never have shot it. it will go well with this kind of rifle.

Please do.

Cool! Thanks Jorge.
Nothing wrong with defending oneself with a beautiful lever, fully adorned with past American history.

For me should the fear of life be high. I’m going with a newer, more robust platform to turn back the failing grade student of history with these...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Nothing wrong with defending oneself with a beautiful lever, fully adorned with past American history.

For me should the fear of life be high. I’m going with a newer, more robust platform to turn back the failing grade student of history with these...

😎

Confession, Beav:

I covet the top one,,,,,,,real bad like.

Been wanting to put one together for a long while now.
Nice, very nice.
Peaceful or not, i will engage
you with this rifle, festooned with Confederate Generals to make the bullets hurt more. Found it at Griffin and Howe. Had to have it... Battle OF Gettysburg Commemorative in 44 WCF. And yes I will shoot it...

Sweet!

I’ll be down to help you protect Casa Jorge in about 3 hours💪

😎

What make and caliber is the AR pistol??Me want one!!! grin
A union gun, with confederate engravings used to shoot peaceful protesters. I'm call bs on that.

😎

Beav,
I like the one on top.
I've got a lower sitting in the safe, think it's time for me to build an AR pistol.

Please do.

Great pic, jorge.

😎

Have you run the shorgun yet???
Patterns???
Different loads???

Inquiring minds wanta know!!!
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
A union gun, with confederate engravings used to shoot peaceful protesters. I'm call bs on that.

Why don’t you go over to Jorge’s and tell him in person then let us know how you fare?

And of course, once again, you are a phagg and an idiot...

Are you stupid (rhetorical question) or what? Grant is on there as well, but I guess you democrat communists don't know the difference as evidenced by the fact you destroyed not only Grant's statue but that of Abolitionists and other Union folks, try again, but preferably, just staythefuck away from my threads.
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
Jorge, is it safe to assume that it is also you in the picture with your grandfather?

yessir..
Nice rifle Jorge. Wish I had one vs the YEET! Cannon.

Purdy.
I want one
Windage and elevation Mrs. Langston, windage and elevation.
Wasn’t the riots 2-3 weeks ago?

Pringles coma must have been intense.
Nice. Is that wood laminated?
Originally Posted by 10at6
Nice. Is that wood laminated?

No.
Originally Posted by ar15a292f

yessir..

Very nice picture, the only one of my grandparents that I ever got to meet was my maternal grandmother.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Windage and elevation Mrs. Langston, windage and elevation.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery, all else is twaddle.

Nice pics of rifle and family, Jorge.

Where is the sarcasm emoji?

I know that not even YOU can type that with a straight face
Originally Posted by slumlord

So you’re sure the “peaceful protests” are over?

Then there is tongue in cheek humor from the OP, which you are well versed 😉
That sure is Purty Jorge!
I have the iron framed, color case hardened receiver version of that rifle. Have had it nearly 30 years, in fact. It is a 44-40, and really accurate. It will cut playing cards in two edgewise at 25 yards and I have taken crows at 200 yards using the ladder barrel sights on several occasions. There is NO RECOIL, very little worse than a 22 magnum. I keep the magazine topped off. Hell of a yard gun. You can use it with absolute confidence.
Nice Henry. Who made it?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Nice Henry. Who made it?

Uberti.
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
I have the iron framed, color case hardened receiver version of that rifle. Have had it nearly 30 years, in fact. It is a 44-40, and really accurate. It will cut playing cards in two edgewise at 25 yards and I have taken crows at 200 yards using the ladder barrel sights on several occasions. There is NO RECOIL, very little worse than a 22 magnum. I keep the magazine topped off. Hell of a yard gun. You can use it with absolute confidence.

You using Holy Black? smile
Originally Posted by hatari

So you’re sure the “peaceful protests” are over?

Then there is tongue in cheek humor from the OP, which you are well versed 😉

Glad you were able to respond. I'm not bright enough to figure out the Pringles reference...
It was gout joke, but never mind

Gout is not funny.

Being 3 weeks behind the news cycle is though.
Originally Posted by sharpsguy

You using Holy Black? smile
Whatever he's using it's a standard factory type loading or Cowboy load. I concur they don't recoil much. Chronograph one and they don't have much power either. I'm a long time 44 WCF user and have shot a wide variety of loads. I've got some that I cast the bullets for and loaded up to near 44 Mag. levels and utilized in a New Frontier 7 1/2" I used to have and then later in a Super Blackhawk that had 44 Mag. and 44-40 cylinders. The case actually holds more powder than a 44 Mag. does. I would not use a load like I'm describing in a Henry replica though. Black will certainly create a pretty powerful loading.
It was gout joke, but never mind

Gout is not funny.

Being 3 weeks behind the news cycle is though.

Sorry, didn't know you had gout. My best friend's dad suffers from it and its painful. Hope you get better......
If I know Sharpsguy, it was purely a rhetorical question... smile
Never had it (gout). Can we bid for a reading comprehension joke too?

Carry on.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

😎

Confession, Beav:

I covet the top one,,,,,,,real bad like.

Been wanting to put one together for a long while now.
Nice, very nice.

I added a Aimpoint Pro Patrol red dot to make for easier use at night.
The wife likes it a lot more with the red dot, so that’s a win, I guess.

It’s a Sig Sauer M400 pistol that I bought when Obama was prez.

I already had a couple of full sized Sig M400 carbine that are pretty accurate and hadn’t caused me any failures. I just wanted something sized down for the house or truck. The pistol has been a good addition.

The only complaint is the triggers are horrible. Probably 9lbs.
I would change them out if I shot these toys more than I do.

Renny- the Remington Tac-13 ran without a hitch. I put a box of 20 pellet #1 and 2 boxes of double aught buck thru it.

No issues cycling...Pattern was 15yards that was tight enough to put hurt on anyone down a looong hallway.

I’m home defensed as much as me and the wife need at this moment. But, that can always change. Grins

😎
Very nice rifle! Fitting also that the anniversary of the battle of Gettysburg is this week
Nice rifle you have there.

Why don’t you go over to Jorge’s and tell him in person then let us know how you fare?

mr bean doesn't understand the south used a lot of union guns, after the union guys dropped them.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

mr bean doesn't understand the south used a lot of union guns, after the union guys dropped them.

Ms Bean doesn’t understand anything other than being a phagg...
And I just ordered this as a "companion" smile

© 24hourcampfire