Home
Rambling treatise on the subject.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=1363865127143359&ref=watch_permalink
Too many have too many different copies.
This is somehow news? Is it even relevant anymore whether the politicians commit treason by seeking to subvert the Constitution and destroy the nation?
Anyone getting their information from Faceberg is done before they even start.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Well ,dickhead Facebook didn't make the video. Could have gotten in from Youtube but the point is who made the video and the information brought forth. I guess you might be one of the property of the state derps.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
This is somehow news? Is it even relevant anymore whether the politicians commit treason by seeking to subvert the Constitution and destroy the nation?

I sent it to the fakebook page of the local mayor pushing the public wearing of masks and a new local shutdown. You can annoy people you don't like on fakebook pretty easy. Many people never heard of the 9th and 10th amendments.
Originally Posted by rickt300
I guess you might be one of the property of the state derps.

I’m the guy who doesn’t provide material benefit to International Jewery.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Well ,dickhead Facebook didn't make the video. Could have gotten in from Youtube but the point is who made the video and the information brought forth. I guess you might be one of the property of the state derps.

His point is, lamebook will remove/edit/delete/suspend the information, so it's best to find reliable servers to host content that goes against what the media, .gov, or tik tok dancers say.
Well your right on that, Fckbook took down and called the two links I put up on the 9th and 10th Amendments spam! They also took down the link to the governors page I put up for people to bitch at him on for the same reason!
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I sent it to the fakebook page of the local mayor pushing the public wearing of masks and a new local shutdown. You can annoy people you don't like on fakebook pretty easy. Many people never heard of the 9th and 10th amendments.

For sure. Federal law only allows such schiett for a short time.
As of noon the 3rd of July the mask police will be on the lookout for folks not wearing masks.

If you work in a place that folks enter or you enter a place you have to have one.

Guess they will just have to hustle to catch all of those bad folks. whistle
© 24hourcampfire