Home
Sen Braun interview on Monday night was ridiculous enough now two GOP Senators, one from Wisconsin and the other from Oklahoma was to replace the national holiday of Columbus Day with the June 19 Day the slaves became free. Is their NO common sense anymore...

I am calling Sen McConnell office tomorrow. He needs to rein in these GOP idiots.
Good idea, doc. I called Governor DeSantis' office today about his stupidity.
The funny thing about Juneteenth is that it’s when the slaves got the news in Galveston that they were free.
Local holiday. Hasbeen
Got a email from Braun telling me about his conservative score with several organizations.
They are feeling the heat. Hasbeen
These Leftist need to make up their minds. Do they want to celebrate freedom or tear down the statues honoring it? The idiots tore down statues of Lincoln, abolitionists, ones honoring emancipation....pure ignorance.
Anything the groids can make up is fine with Swamp politicians.
Two more GOP cowards to add to the list.

Is there ANYONE in the GOP that has a spine?

They get demonized, so no.
Doctor Encore: I wish Tucker Carlson luck!
I have been beating my head against the rino wall for 52+ years now (I am 73).
I can not honestly say I have made much progress - but I keep pecking away at what I "can" do.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by RAS
Two more GOP cowards to add to the list.

Trump, for starters.
I think they may have spiked the water supply with extra estrogen on Capitol Hill.
Good Tucker show tonight.
Gawd, we need to get rid of these swamp rat GOPers.

The McConnells, the sessions, etc.

New blood needs to send these POS country clubbers to their retirement.

I don't know if they'll be any better, but they can't be any worse.
Senate confirmed 200 Fed judges and they are not done yet. McConnell is not wholly useless.
It's time for people to get over the idea that they're going to get any representation from the federal government.

It's a big club,....and you ain't in it.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Sen Braun interview on Monday night was ridiculous enough now two GOP Senators, one from Wisconsin and the other from Oklahoma was to replace the national holiday of Columbus Day with the June 19 Day the slaves became free. Is their NO common sense anymore...

I am calling Sen McConnell office tomorrow. He needs to rein in these GOP idiots.

McConnell? He's the chief idiot. Yeah he got the judges thru. Yawn. He's got about half the spark of a lawn mower plug. Get his Kentucky colleague in the seat and we might get a bare knuckle win or two. Few republicans willing to fight. They're just lame. I want Demoroid blood on the Senate floor. That's the only way to win. Baby Face McConnell ain't the man.
Mark Stein gets it.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's time for people to get over the idea that they're going to get any representation from the federal government.

Truth...

voting is almost a waste of time....since they do what they want anyway...….bob
We voted one one unapproved member into the big club and we can override the board and vote other unapproved members into the club. I’ve been sending emails to my senators and congressmen daily. I know it does little good with my congressman but foam party boy Rubio is a pansy poll watcher who can be influenced. Rick Scott I’m not sure about how responsive he is but he’s not terrible all the time to start.

I don't need representation. I need some one with a pair of nuts.

Legislation is dead. We need people aho can form a sentence and not waiver from their positions, cow-towing to the libs on every issue. That's it, nothing else.

And those lucky enough to be accepted into the club will in no way upset the apple cart.
© 24hourcampfire