Home
Posted By: stxhunter who watched hannity - 07/02/20
it was pretty powerful.. the interview with the father of the 19 yr old killed in chop.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Somebody finally figured out how to make Hannity shut up! I'm impressed! I can't imagine how that man held things together as well as he did!
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
One of his better shows.
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Felt bad for the dad.
No matter what, that was his son !
Posted By: Raspy Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
I hope America wakes up soon....
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Somebody finally figured out how to make Hannity shut up! I'm impressed! I can't imagine how that man held things together as well as he did!

Hopefully he’ll sue the scchitt out of the City of Seattle.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
What does the father want , his son was in the wrong place at the wrong time . He is now just a body in a body bag .
Posted By: local_dirt Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Hopefully he’ll sue the scchitt out of the City of Seattle.

He damn sure should.

And the pieces of schit mayor and governor, individually.
Posted By: ribka Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
What does the father want , his son was in the wrong place at the wrong time . He is now just a body in a body bag .
. Too bad the Father didn't "father " more.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Nobody. Because you can't cuck the Tuck'.
Posted By: dale06 Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20

Caught the last part of it. Yes, one of his better shows. Surprised how little Sean interrupted the father.
I can not fathom one of my kids dying, let alone being murdered.
Originally Posted by ribka

At age 19 most of us did WTF we wanted to do.

At that age, Daddy didn’t know jack scchitt.

As best I recall.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Father will appreciate all donations.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
How much fathering would it take to teach your son the evils of progressive fascism and BLN? Not much.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Keith dunlap: Back when it was procedure (the Medical Examiners do it now) I delivered probably a dozen (maybe fifteen?) death messages in my career to parents (mostly just mothers!) within a 50 block radius of where the young (16 years old!) man was shot and killed by blm/antifa/anarchist types there in chop-land!
I shed a few tears with the parents myself on those horrid occasions.
I am so thankful (THANK YOU GOD!) that I am away from that urban horror - permanently!
I felt actual sorrow tonight for the father and the circumstances (politicians, judges, drug dealers etc) that got that 16 year old into that situation and got him killed.
liberalism and guilt get NOTHING good done!
PERIOD!
And as critical as I have been of a lot of what Hannity does anymore he handled this situation well and made a great point.
I am also sorrowful that the few good people left in Seattle are suffering in lots of ways these days.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: EdM Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Amazing how this site swings. Well, not really.
Posted By: g5m Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Good show. Listening to the father gives an idea of the pain a parent feels at the loss of a child.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Seriously.... Hannity just let someone tell their story???? Maybe he is jealous of Tucker's ratings being so high and is trying to control his big mouth.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by ribka

This.

PS. You take a good pic, Rib.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Seriously.... Hannity just let someone tell their story???? Maybe he is jealous of Tucker's ratings being so high and is trying to control his big mouth.

Likely so. 18 minutes to go for Tucker, then Hannity light. Say radio repeat.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
At 19 I was concentrating on trim and only trim... Not much has changed...
Posted By: ironbender Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
At 19 I was concentrating on trim and only trim... Not much has changed...

Finish carpentry?
Posted By: srwshooter Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
who's side was the kid on?
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by srwshooter
who's side was the kid on?

Haven't heard details. Special needs individual.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
On case you missed it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/horace-lorenzo-anderson-father-chop-shooting-victim
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Hannity has been doing better interviews for some time now and I give him great credit for that.

Forbes: Tucker Carlson Tonight and Hannity were the only shows to break four million viewers, with Hannity just behind Carlson (4.331 million viewers vs. 4.311 million). Fox News had the five top-rated shows overall, including The Five (3.898 million viewers), Special Report with Bret Baier (3.658 million viewers) and The Ingraham Angle (3.622 million viewers). The same five shows—in the same order—led among viewers in the key demo, with Carlson delivering 791,000 viewers, according to ratings data compiled by Nielsen.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
I can't take five minutes of Hannity. Dude needs to learn to shut up and let others speak even if he doesn't agree with them.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Hannity has been doing better interviews for some time now and I give him great credit for that.

Forbes: Tucker Carlson Tonight and Hannity were the only shows to break four million viewers, with Hannity just behind Carlson (4.331 million viewers vs. 4.311 million). Fox News had the five top-rated shows overall, including The Five (3.898 million viewers), Special Report with Bret Baier (3.658 million viewers) and The Ingraham Angle (3.622 million viewers). The same five shows—in the same order—led among viewers in the key demo, with Carlson delivering 791,000 viewers, according to ratings data compiled by Nielsen.

I give the credit to Tucker. Maybe Hannity is watching, paying attention, and learning that you can’t actually gather information from people when you are constantly running your own trap. I tried to watch him a few nights ago and couldn’t do it. He just would not shut up. He’d ask someone a specific question, but go on to answer it himself instead of letting them speak. His mouth is like a motor set on high idle that you can’t shut off.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I can't take five minutes of Hannity. Dude needs to learn to shut up and let others speak even if he doesn't agree with them.

Even if he does agree with them, he still won’t let them speak. He just asks them questions he never intends to hear. The guy sure can filibuster though...
Posted By: steve4102 Re: who watched hannity - 07/02/20
Hannity uses his superior Kung Fu skills and superior body strength to go after Tucker for “stealing” the number 1 spot.

Tucker knocks Hannity to the canvas with one verbal blow to Hannity’s inflated ego.

Shut the F*ck up.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: who watched hannity - 07/26/20

You need to compare Hannity to the progressive fascist news media were everything is just hate Trump and Republicans. Hannity is a breath of fresh air. He doesn’t let people give speeches, he keeps them on point!
Posted By: Redneck Re: who watched hannity - 07/27/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Agreed... I stopped trying (that's the key word there) to watch his show about 2-3 years ago... Now I don't even waste time/effort to tune in - at all...
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: who watched hannity - 07/27/20
I don't mind Hannity. Or Tucker.

I don't watch either very often, but I sure agree with what they try and get out there.

In today's world of lies coming from the media, I sure glad we have a couple of folks on our side...

How many of you want them to just go away so all you can watch is Don Lemon?

Or The View?

Or Anderson Cooper?

sick
Posted By: jaguartx Re: who watched hannity - 07/27/20
Originally Posted by ConradCA

You need to compare Hannity to the progressive fascist news media were everything is just hate Trump and Republicans. Hannity is a breath of fresh air. He doesn’t let people give speeches, he keeps them on point!

They pillory him because hes not perfect, even though had it not been for him, Hillary would be our president.

He is the one who kept running on the truths revealed by Switzer in Clinton Cash which gained enough energy it forced a few congressmen to push for investigations which put Hillarys pay for play and Uranium One revelations on the front page.

Many here wouldnt have kept up the pressure. Many here are perfect at pointing out others shortcomings from their mansions in the sky.
© 24hourcampfire