Home
Folks keep asking, "Do you know anyone who has had it? Do you know anyone who has died from it?"

Yes, now, to the former. No to the latter.

1: A workplace of fifty employees. One thirty year old man caught the 'Rona from his infected Mom. He spent three days in ICU, out of ICU now.

2: Another coworker, his daughter is sick. Tested + for the 'Rona.

3: My grandaughter babysits for her Aunt and Uncle. Her uncle was sent home from work sick. Tested + for the 'Rona. So my Son is now off work and quarantined for two weeks (different employer) due to possible exposure via his daughter.
30 year old in ICU? Any comorbidities? High Blood Pressure? Obesity?
Front page news today.

Baton Rouge Mayor announced today that wearing mask in Baton Rouge is now ‘mandatory ‘.

Further said “sometimes providing leadership requires unpopular decisions to effect “

Black woman mayor, Baton Rouge majority black.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

No. The kid fishes, hikes, and plays softball all summer. Healthy as a horse.
The protesters were actually sent out to spread the rona! Protesting was just a side job. Supported by your local Democratic party!
No putting this one back in pandora's box. What we need to watch is the number of hospitalizations and the number of daily deaths. The death rate has been pretty consistent for months. Get used to it, it's here to stay for a long while.
And you know it is "covid19" how? Because "authorities" said so? Because a test came back positive? How much do you guys actually know about viruses? How much do you actually know about testing for viruses? Apparently not much, just like the rest of the population. Good luck having a one-in-a-thousand success rate isolating any particular strain of any particular virus from a fuucking swab. Do you know how many viruses are in your body now? Likely thousands. Jesus, people are stupid.
When out of the blue, a young healthy guy is thrown into ICU for respiratory distress, and his and his Mother's Covid19 test come back positive...........It just might be the Covid.

How about you enlighten us with your wisdom and experience in the field of virology?
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
And you know it is "covid19" how? Because "authorities" said so? Because a test came back positive? How much do you guys actually know about viruses? How much do you actually know about testing for viruses? Apparently not much, just like the rest of the population. Good luck having a one-in-a-thousand success rate isolating any particular strain of any particular virus from a fuucking swab. Do you know how many viruses are in your body now? Likely thousands. Jesus, people are stupid.

And you've practiced detecting viruses for a living and know all that as fact?

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
When out of the blue, a young healthy guy is thrown into ICU for respiratory distress, and his and his Mother's Covid19 test come back positive...........It just might be the Covid.

How about you enlighten us with your wisdom and experience in the field of virology?

Thanks for attempting to bring some sanity I_S,
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
No putting this one back in pandora's box. What we need to watch is the number of hospitalizations and the number of daily deaths. The death rate has been pretty consistent for months. Get used to it, it's here to stay for a long while.

The daily infection rate in USA has been climbing hard for the last two weeks and holding over 40K/day for a week now. One can assume mostly due to preponderance of testing. I had preadmission testing for Covid last week before a colonoscopy. The swab was run in house at local hospital with results same day. Cheap and fast!

Since this crap started, spikes in death rates have followed spikes in infection by a couple weeks.

Whether or not we see a new corresponding spike in deaths will tell if the spike in infection is indicative of actual acceleration in pandemic spread, or simply accelerated testing.

If the death rate will continue to hold at about 500/day, that is easily absorbed in a nation 0f 350 million, and is a crisis only in the eyes of MSM.
Either something is wrong with him, the hospital is staffed with retards, or he's a gigantic pussy.

Because nobody I know that has had the Bologna virus needed three days in an ICU. LOL
Yep, something was wrong with him. Viral pneumonia/respiratory distress.

Oh, he's of Mexican heritage. Maybe that has something to do with it. Come to think of it, every local case I am aware of is an American of Mexican descent.

A food processing facility in a neighboring town was shut down for a week for five Covid cases. All five were Hispanic. Maybe we are on to something here?
It's hard to get good info on WHO the new cases are. Here in the Twin Falls area, the hardest hit by far are the Hispanics and those in nursing homes. I haven't heard any reliable info on whether the problem with Hispanics is genetics or cultural, their tendency to pack closely together.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

And you've practiced detecting viruses for a living and know all that as fact?

Thanks for attempting to bring some sanity I_S,

This.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's hard to get good info on WHO the new cases are. Here in the Twin Falls area, the hardest hit by far are the Hispanics and those in nursing homes. I haven't heard any reliable info on whether the problem with Hispanics is genetics or cultural, their tendency to pack closely together.

Actually RC, the Racist part of my post was pure sarcasm.

But it is an observable fact that Hispanic families are large and dense. The five individuals I mentioned from a neighboring town were all related, and caught their infection from one infected individual at a large family gathering.

Exactly how contagions are spread quickly.

The odds of me picking it up from an acquaintance or co worker (were I still working) are less than getting it from a family member.
I agree. The MSM is all about jumping on the meat plants for spreading C19 due to "working conditions", but most are Hispanics living 11 to a 1,200 square foot house, and all of them got good and snockered at the quincenera last weekend.... Add eating habits that aren't necessarily designed to boost immune systems, and the outcome is not nearly as surprising.
What a bunch of ignoramus chickenshits. Do whatever you want, morons. Don't pretend that it is "rational" or "science" though. I wish there was an actual virus sometimes, because I would LOVE it if a bunch of half-wit morons (including a bunch here on the fire) were to die, and soon. But it is far easier for me to see through the narratives than apparently it is for some of you imbeciles. Keep praying to your Coronagod to protect you.

But it is an observable fact that Hispanic families are large and dense. The five individuals I mentioned from a neighboring town were all related, and caught their infection from one infected individual at a large family gathering.

Its not racist if its true. In this area, it's what's happening.
I know 25+ confirmed. Probably more than that.

Of those positives, only one symptomatic, headache and flu-like symptoms for a few days.

I know 3 who have died, not of corona, but all have been listed as corona deaths.

My friend got it but didn't get too sick. He did lose his sense of taste and smell but said it's coming back.

Yes, it's hitting the hispanic community hard here.

[Linked Image from lh3.googleusercontent.com]
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Front page news today.

Baton Rouge Mayor announced today that wearing mask in Baton Rouge is now ‘mandatory ‘.

Further said “sometimes providing leadership requires unpopular decisions to effect “

Serendipity for burglars and muggers.
My buddy lives in Yuma, their cases have been going crazy too. He looked it up by zip code, mainly in the hispanic area.

As previously mentioned, they do live more densely packed and are very family-oriented. So, if one gets it at work, its gonna be passed on to a large number.

The county I live in looks like this:
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by deflave
Either something is wrong with him, the hospital is staffed with retards, or he's a gigantic pussy.

Because nobody I know that has had the Bologna virus needed three days in an ICU. LOL

I know one that’s in his 3rd week now going on 4 and is on a ventilator and dialysis. 48 year old doctor (GP). One of my nephew’s clinic partners. Clotting and organ distress have emerged.

No comorbidities of any kind. He’s got them now.

As always you don’t scchitt other than running your sophomoric brained mouth.
Originally Posted by doubletap
Front page news today.

Serendipity for burglars and muggers.

They don’t need that in Baton Rouge. For a long while Baton Rouge led Chicago in murders per capita and are presently keeping pace.
If you have a loved one in a nursing home, bring them home if you want them to live.
What a bunch of ignoramus chickenshits. Do whatever you want, morons. Don't pretend that it is "rational" or "science" though. I wish there was an actual virus sometimes, because I would LOVE it if a bunch of half-wit morons (including a bunch here on the fire) were to die, and soon. But it is far easier for me to see through the narratives than apparently it is for some of you imbeciles. Keep praying to your Coronagod to protect you.

Well, Chuck You, Farley.

Got a call today from Scottsdale, AZ.....my wife's sister has it, she's doing okay--she said it kicked her ass for a few though. She's a very healthy gal.
Wife's others sister's husband has it, he's doing okay as well.

Wife's mom has it, she's struggling. Hopeful she can fight this off. The problem is my wife's dad (76y/o) isn't in the best of shape physically and they share the same small home. It's a troubling deal right now.

Oh yeah, HnS, you're an insect to wish death on anyone here. You need an ass kicking.
Bunch of people I know think they had it. A family I hunt with locally had it. Husband was worse, he went to ER. Kid and his mom and dad got mild symptoms. They also tested positive, but not really sick. Wife and other kid negative. Husband was bad for 2 days, on 4th day it was like nothing happened.
My wife is a nurse, and they tested about 900 at her hospital, and only one positive. Testing is done for all patients for elective surgery, so the test is not directly done for sickness, but done for safety. Person that had it was not sick at all.
All the staff in my wife's hospital will be tested for antibodies soon. During the event no employee was tested as preventative care.
My wife works in a small hospital office and 2/4 were sick the same time were were flattened. She thinks we had it. We were both very sick on vacation in March, and basically paid for a hotel and trip and just slept. Anxious to see here antibody test. Pretty rare in my area though.
Our county houses penn state, so china travel, and travel in general is big time. Mobile population with international travel all the time. Funny the minimum of impact.
Originally Posted by broomd

Got a call today from Scottsdale, AZ.....my wife's sister has it, she's doing okay--she said it kicked her ass for a few though. She's a very healthy gal.

Wife's mom has it, she's struggling. Hopeful she can fight this off. The problem is my wife's dad (76y/o) isn't in the best of shape physically and they share the same small home. It's a troubling deal right now.

Oh yeah, HnS, you're an insect to wish death on anyone here. You need an ass kicking.

Yep, no one ever got sick of anything ever, and then....the coronavirus!!!

Yes, I want dipshits to go away. That's the only way things get better. I listen to you all advocate the deaths of all sorts of "enemies" all the time here. I just have a more functional definition of "enemy" than you all do, because I think for myself. Feel free to bring an ass kicking my way, tough guy. I will happily give you my address.
Originally Posted by jnyork

Well, Chuck You, Farley.

Right back at you Captain Braindead, sir.
Crickets....
Mutha f*cking creep. I just typed that my wife's mom is struggling with this virus, and you pile on. What an insect.
Originally Posted by slowmover12
If you have a loved one in a nursing home, bring them home if you want them to live.

This is the right course, pandemic or not.
Crickets....

What were you hoping for?

Yes, I want dipshits to go away. That's the only way things get better. I listen to you all advocate the deaths of all sorts of "enemies" all the time here. I just have a more functional definition of "enemy" than you all do, because I think for myself. Feel free to bring an ass kicking my way, tough guy. I will happily give you my address.

Happily post your address here, now, for all of us.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by slowmover12

This is the right course, pandemic or not.

Agreed.

Crickets...........

Crickets...........

Yet more crickets.................

HuntnShootyourmouthoff, are you there?

So, you do not believe the Corona Myth?

How about that Jesus Myth?

Just curious.
Couple of classless, predictable replies from the usual 24HCF azzhats on this thread.

Moving on....

Yes, I want dipshits to go away. That's the only way things get better. I listen to you all advocate the deaths of all sorts of "enemies".... all the time here. I just have a more functional definition of "enemy" than you all do, because I think for myself. Feel free to bring an ass kicking my way, tough guy. I will happily give you my address.

You stupid fuuck. it ain't about the "covid" it's about morons falling for the Marxist political ploy to take over our country.... and many here have taken the bait hook line & sinker.
Originally Posted by duck911
Couple of classless, predictable replies from the usual 24HCF azzhats on this thread.

Moving on....

You should move on you fuggin moron... you were one of the original the sky is falling "covid" gonna kill us all retards....
Maybe the Democratic underground is where you belong?

Was he on a ventilator?

Interesting you mention he’s Hispanic and that the other cases were also. The hospital where my wife worked over half of the cases were Hispanic. Close working/living I think is a major issue.

Hey - would they lie to us or pad the figures? geeze you are paranoid...... smile

doesn't mean they aren't out to get you tho.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Yes, I want dipshits to go away. That's the only way things get better. I listen to you all advocate the deaths of all sorts of "enemies".... all the time here. I just have a more functional definition of "enemy" than you all do, because I think for myself. Feel free to bring an ass kicking my way, tough guy. I will happily give you my address.

You stupid fuuck. it ain't about the "covid" it's about morons falling for the Marxist political ploy to take over our country.... and many here have taken the bait hook line & sinker.

I understand your ongoing narrative, ongoing and ongoing.

Be that as it may, Some people here do have direct experience with family members and friends of family who have had or are now dealing with this virus and the fallout from it with remaining health issues. I’m one of those.

You can read on the ‘Bologna virus ‘ thread for some of what I’m talking about if you care to.

If you’re untouched by it, that’s great and I sincerely hope that it shall ever remains so for you and all of yours .

I do agree that since Trump will surely see that the democrats totally own the lawlessness, the riots and all of the destruction from those, that this Covid issue and the tactics from it is about all that they have to use and via the media they will push this thing as hard as they can and from every angle. (Sorry for the long, run on sentence.). Most guys here get that, they understand that it’s being used as a political tool.

Like your like minded buddy,Ole huntnshootyourmouthoff, I hope that you’ll fare well. Keep the faith and the narrative alive.

BTW, I do view you as one of the good guys here, fwiw.
Sorry OldToot, I was in a particularly surly mood last night with the leftist ruining our country and all.

At times you say the damndest things and I wonder about your conservative credentials.

Seems many have become "radicalized" hell Geno has joined antifa...... frown
Sorry OldToot, I was in a particularly surly mood last night with the leftist ruining our country and all.

At times you say the damndest things and I wonder about your conservative credentials.

Nope, I haven't "joined" anybody.

I still, at times, wish I had gotten the tattoos on my fingers, which I desired in my 20's, that express my true feelings...............

FTW

and Dude,

weren't you leaving this place about a month ago? confused

wink

I still, at times, wish I had gotten the tattoos on my fingers, which I desired in my 20's, that express my true feelings...............

FTW

and Dude,

wink

I had to come back to keep you clowns on the right path......
You can deny joining antifa but I saw the pic's...... proof... ha

FTW

and Dude,

wink

I had to come back to keep you clowns on the right path......
You can deny joining antifa but I saw the pic's...... proof... ha

Who's side are you on?

Are you really trying to blow my cover?

Know thine enemy and all that, yaknow.

No harm, no foul, Amigo. We’re good, always have been.

Conservative Credentials?

Well. As of today I’m North of 2,000$ donated to Trump’s 2020 Campaign.

Some folks talk a good game, then there’s some folks got skin in the game.
Jmo

No harm, no foul, Amigo. We’re good, always have been.

Conservative Credentials?

Well. As of today I’m North of 2,000$ donated to Trump’s 2020 Campaign.

Some folks talk a good game, then there’s some folks got skin in the game.
Jmo

Duly noted friend.... put your money where your mouth is as the old saying goes.... well done

And just what makes you such an all knowing expert?
Originally Posted by baxterb

Was he on a ventilator?

Interesting you mention he’s Hispanic and that the other cases were also. The hospital where my wife worked over half of the cases were Hispanic. Close working/living I think is a major issue.

Ventilator? Sorry, I honestly do not know the answer to that. Management has to be very circumspect with details lest they run afoul of HIPPA laws.

We would not even know he had the 'Rona but for management having to investigate for contact and then send another six or eight home because they sat at the same table for lunch. One of his buddies told us he was in ICU.

He's been off work 25 days, if he comes back on Monday.

And then there is the 25 year old who is off work for surgery because of stomach cancer. All sorts of young guys tipping over who should not be.
© 24hourcampfire