Home
Heard on the radio today that the NFL is planning to play the "black national anthem" before week 1 games. What the hell is that? The 'boos expect all the rights and benefits as American Citizens, so wouldn't the Star Spangled Banner be their national anthem also? This pandering bullscheit is getting ridiculous and reinforces my decision to stop watching the NFL before last season!
Ice T or ice cube gonna sing it? Haha
More importantly, where is this black nation with an anthem?
You didn’t build that....
This is the only one I am aware of.

Taking a WAG here, that it ain't gonna be Mr. Bojangles?
They have their own Christmas songs so why not?
The Ode to Watermelon maybe?
Should get Whitney and Ike to sing it.
It will never catch on , but I said that about frisbee golf too.
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Heard on the radio today that the NFL is planning to play the "black national anthem" before week 1 games. What the hell is that? The 'boos expect all the rights and benefits as American Citizens, so wouldn't the Star Spangled Banner be their national anthem also? This pandering bullscheit is getting ridiculous and reinforces my decision to stop watching the NFL before last season!

They've already called for striking the Start Spangled Banner.....because it's racist.....And no, I'm not kidding.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Whitney is dead, da cops killed her........
Apparently according to a google search its a little ditty called Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing......WTF we are in America, our National Anthem is the Star Spangled Banner.......if they would prefer they can return to the mud hut motherland!
So. . . . Does this make the Star Spangled Banner
the White National Anthem ?
Are they eventually going to require that la cucaracha
be played as well ?
To be fair to everyone, they'll all have to be played
simultaneously so no song will be in front of another.
Will we have to play YMCA for the gays ?

Where does it end ? Or does it ?
“The Midnight Hour “ by Wilson Pickett.
Originally Posted by windridge

Lmao
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

They've already called for striking the Start Spangled Banner.....because it's racist.....And no, I'm not kidding.

Who posted that twilight zone clip?? We need it now!
Next they are going to remove the white stripes and stars from the flag....

True black is "the absence of light" ...
I rhink (China speak) someone accidentally typed a "w" instead of an "l" in their script......
Are they doing away with buttwiper beer
and going to have all malt likkah commercials now?
Those mud huts were mostly dung huts. Bad stuff to think playing something other than the Star Spangled Banner won't cause hate and discontent. You have some really ignorant thinking behind that. Why are people so anxious to start a civil war???????? Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Whitney BEES DAID, da cops KILT her........
FIXT. Sheesh. You honkey. wink

Schit.

I really should get that TV going again.

Sounds like a tribal war dance
Originally Posted by jaguartx

FIXT.

Ole Ike be daid too. He prolly be rollin on da river Styx nowadays. 😜
Hahaha. Fo sho bro.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Ice T or ice cube gonna sing it? Haha

Wonder if ole Ice T is gonna give up his acting job of playing a Cop on the Law & Order TV series???

Dat be Racist, don’t ya know. 😜
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Those mud huts were mostly dung huts. Bad stuff to think playing something other than the Star Spangled Banner won't cause hate and discontent. You have some really ignorant thinking behind that. Why are people so anxious to start a civil war???????? Be Well, Rustyzipper.

Agreed especially when the ones who seem so anxious to start it would be on the losing end if it came to that. This sure is starting to not look like the country I swore an oath to defend and put the uniform on and was sent to a desert to fight for! Legitimately sickens me to the core!

Schit.

I really should get that TV going again.

I think Tina is still around.
Why are people so anxious to start a civil war????????

Because they want all your stuff, and don't want to pay you for it.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

FIXT.

Ole Ike be daid too. He prolly be rollin on da river Styx nowadays. 😜

Hoe lee schit! Da coppers kill him too?
You guys are all barking up the wrong tree. The problem is not so much the so-called "black national anthem", whatever that is, the problem is the NFL and every other large corporate interest in the country knuckling under to mob rule. Sadly, the sheeple will continue to tune every Monday night and every Sunday afternoon.
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33

What john derbyshire calls "the blackity black."
Since they have it so bad here here it only seems fair that they hope on a big boat and head their black asses back to the mother country. I'm sure they have a black national anthem there. And Sally Struthers will make sure they're all fed. They're right at the top of my fugg them list along with the NFL,NBA and asscar. Fund em and feed em fish heads

The NFL and their advertizers think the money is in groidland. So be it.

If it doesnt work.....oh well.

They think the whites will eventually come back.
That you are slave to them.
Likely some BS from Beyoncé and Jay-Z.

They are all wrapped up with NFL entertainment now.
It looks like the Marxist America haters are winning. I hope they have to file Chapter 11. I'll never watch them until they totally reorganize and get control of their product.
I'm thinking they're suggesting segregation is in order... Ok with me. Sorry Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, SC, Louisiana...

FIXT. Sheesh. You honkey. wink

Sorry, it's that White privilege thing.........
I will admit to buying this CD back in the day.

Not kidding.

You want white people on board?

No brainer.
(prefer the unedited version myself...)

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Dat be Racist, don’t ya know. 😜

Lol! Are you from Harlem or Sioux Falls??
Turn it up...
(another old fav)

They just pissed off a lot of folks that pay a lot of money for their crap.

Hope it hurts bad. sick
Hell I thought they were gonna play Jimi Hendrix.
I thought the colored “national Anthem” went something like Eyes want to be a welfare negro, live a life of fun and vigor (handclaps) Cadillacs! White woman! Cadillacs! White woman! Eyes want to be a negrooooh.

That was something my uncle RIP used to sing at family gatherings to mild cringes and laughter most of us got a kick out of it. He said that he heard it in Vietnam but I have no idea if it was an actual song or just something a bored solider came up with.
black national anthem is as authentic as is Kwanzaa......'n sheeit.
Any fuggers who tune into the NFL should be kicked right square in the junk!
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

There are quite a few people on here who remain addicted to it. No amount of joggerness will put them off it, they'll tolerate it all.

Right, make it hurt.
The NFL isn’t a good product anymore. The rules have been so completely modified that it isn’t remotely the same sport that it used to be.
Rich white guys built the NFL empire, let's see how well they do w/o them.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Hell I thought they were gonna play Jimi Hendrix.

Best live electric guitar performance ever. Hendrix at Woodstock, Star Spangled Banner, Purple Haze and then the jazzy jam to end it.

I'd take Hendrix 's version all day long.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Why are people so anxious to start a civil war????????

Because they want all your stuff, and don't want to pay you for it.

A pithy post.... spot on too.
F the NFL and BLM. So much wrong what’s going on. There is only one anthem and one nation. I Just can’t wrap my head around the racism, segregation and hypocrisy going on. F...ing mind boggling
Here is what they are talking about
https://youtu.be/EDrGpZljbQQ
Stephen Foster wrote a couple of good ones that were about Negroes.........

Uncle Ned.........there was an old kneega and his name was Uncle Ned, he lived a long time ago, and he had no wool on the top of his headin the place where the wool ought to grow.

Old Black Joe......I'm coming, I'm coming, for my head is bending low, I hear dem gentle voices calling, Old Black Joe.
https://youtu.be/H6Tvq_0tkyw
This is their Anthem.......

Should have had this one.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHH4Z_WhaL4&frags=pl%2Cwn
Originally Posted by Stickfight

There are quite a few people on here who remain addicted to it. No amount of joggerness will put them off it, they'll tolerate it all.

Mostly Yankees from what I've seen.
If they played the National Anthem, all the players, blacks and quite a few whites would take a knee.

They play some sort of jig song and I promise you, there will not be one white [bleep] taking a knee or not standing for the jig song.

Cowards all
If they are playing the "Black National Anthem" I want to hear "Dixie" loud and proud.
I was thinking more along the lines of "I'm a White Boy" by Merle Haggard but I could support "Dixie" as well. GD

I read of this "Black National Anthem" as well.

So why in the F**K are we (Americans) allowing anyone to rewrite our National Anthem for 13% of the F***KING POPULATION?!?!?
Im a yankee and gave up on the NFL about 30 yrs ago
Originally Posted by Torqued
Since they have it so bad here here it only seems fair that they hope on a big boat and head their black asses back to the mother country. I'm sure they have a black national anthem there. And Sally Struthers will make sure they're all fed. They're right at the top of my fugg them list along with the NFL,NBA and asscar. Fund em and feed em fish heads

Spent 10 years in Africa the natives do not want the American N####R over there that is in their own words the ones from America is not considered any way related to far from the tree or in other words blooded out.
got a good idea get rid of all sports and have only Rodeo a true sport where they must do their best to get paid. They do not kneel, they wave the flag and play God bless America and the Star bangled Banner
Ammo shortage might get more acute before they "decide" on their anthem.
© 24hourcampfire