Home
And no incidence of heart arrhythmia.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...e-lowers-covid-19-death-rate/5365090002/
My guess is Halfwhitmere is not happy with that report..........
I'm half expecting that Bitch to screw up my daughters wedding AGAIN, at the end of this month!
The simple fact is the criminals are dancing around the zinc:hydroxychloroquine connection and failing to reveal the absolute fact zinc makes all the difference and all the docs have been using it since early on. Now they want to hide the game changer...
Not according to the Democrats!
Originally Posted by frogman43
I'm half expecting that Bitch to screw up my daughters wedding AGAIN, at the end of this month!

Damn, frog. I hope not.
Yes Froggy Im thinking she will want to close down the state again! Im getting hitched next sat.. hoping all gos well! good Luck to your daugther!
I carefully read the newspaper article provided by Jaguartx and came across the following quote:

“But Zervos cautioned against extrapolating the results for treatment outside hospital settings and without further study.”

The rest of the story discusses many other studies that are less successful. Still controversial IMHO.
Well, if I'm laying in a bed dying from Covid19, I'm gettin' me some.

I'm not, however, getting ventilated. The data on that is pretty clear.
Originally Posted by Pappy348

This ^^^^^^^^ .... If I have a serious case of the Covid, there is nothing to lose by adding in the Hydroxy, Z-Pak and Zinc. I have yet to hear of a reputable study that indicated that the Hydroxy/Z-Pak/Zinc course of treatment made the condition WORSE...
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
I carefully read the newspaper article provided by Jaguartx and came across the following quote:

“But Zervos cautioned against extrapolating the results for treatment outside hospital settings and without further study.”

The rest of the story discusses many other studies that are less successful. Still controversial IMHO.

Don't forget that hospitals seek revenue too.

So i read "cautioned against using a commonly available drug without paying a hospital to tell you what to do..."

I've read (don't recall when/where) that whichever .gov agency gets the say so, no longer allows it to be given for Covid-19. Don't know if a Doc would do it anyway, but he'd be opening himself up to a real problem.
He's always right about everything. Both before and after he changes his mind.
Yep. grin

Reminds me of Zero saying he couldnt just let 600,000 -800,000 dreamers in the US illegally and how we have laws about crap like that. Then she did.

I thought it was against the law to entice people to break our laws.

The babble of modern Babylon dont need no stinkin laws.

Yep. Those studies showing less success were tainted by following CDC and WHO guidelines where people were denied hospital admittance and medical treatment until they were near death.

Too bad you cant remember that BS.

I personally know of a man and wife seriously ill in Midland early in this pandemic who were treated by phone with tylenol for 5 days and denied hospital admission.

My bud, Dr R Bartlett was contacted by a friend of theirs and he sent them to the hospital with drs orders and they were still not admitted.

Hydroxychloroquine saved them.
NOTE: THERE IS MORE THAN ONE DR R BARTLETT ON YOU TUBE.

14 articles on internet, some by NIH, showing antiviral efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine.

PS. He has not lost one patient from Covid 19.

Keep in mind, this video was from 2 mo ago and new knowledge has come to light since then.

Fauci and CDC and WHO dont treat patients. Consider listening to those who deal with and heal real sick people.

The silver bullet new treatment now being trialed in Europe was first tried here by Dr Bartlett. Inhaled steroids, in particular, budesonide, approved for premature infants.

I hope the wedding happens as planned and without a hitch. Wedding plan snafu's can be exceptionally stressful on some folks.

If they do shut your wedding down again though, perhaps plan a destination wedding @ Mt Rushmore for the 3rd swing.
Originally Posted by horse1

I hope the wedding happens as planned and without a hitch. Wedding plan snafu's can be exceptionally stressful on some folks.

If they do shut your wedding down again though, perhaps plan a destination wedding @ Mt Rushmore for the 3rd swing.

I hope you mean "with a hitch", after all the whole point of a wedding is to get hitched.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

I've read (don't recall when/where) that whichever .gov agency gets the say so, no longer allows it to be given for Covid-19. Don't know if a Doc would do it anyway, but he'd be opening himself up to a real problem.

Not so... it is a recognized drug for a number of conditions and docs have plenty of leeway to prescribe it for covid.

spoilsport!
Originally Posted by Sycamore

spoilsport!

Hey, promise us you will avoid the Plaquenil in favor of the ventilator if you get the covid. smile

You are evidently too stupid to get the clue the Pharmaceutical industry is against it because there are no huge profits in it.
Hydroxychloroquine is too dangerous for you, and unproven too (as is remdisivir).
That's why half the worlds leaders are taking it prophylacticly.
Here's the plan. Well, we got a vaccine but covid has mutated and we need more work done on it so we better have mail in ballots and close the polling booths to save peoples lives.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Here's the plan. Well, we got a vaccine but covid has mutated and we need more work done on it so we better have mail in ballots and close the polling booths to save peoples lives.

^^^^^^
For sure "The Plan"!!!
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-ma...roquine-data-this-is-a-political-hit-job

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-janette-nesheiwat-trump-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus
My very good college friend is a doctor in SE MI. He told me two months ago that his peers were using it for themselves and their families.

This medicine had to fail ever since Trump said it could work.

Don’t forget. A political party that celebrates the deaths of millions of unborn babies has no issue killing thousands more if it moves the political needle just a little in their direction.

I have absolutely zero doubt that many of them would be willing to sacrifice millions of lives to ensure their perpetual power. If you doubt me, pick up an honest history book on leftist movements.
So absolutely true

Check mail jaguartx.
The Israelis are always ahead of the curve

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-chloroquine-to-us-to-treat-coronavirus/
How many thousands were killed because CNN said it would kill you?
Originally Posted by RAS
My very good college friend is a doctor in SE MI. He told me two months ago that his peers were using it for themselves and their families.

Don’t forget. A political party that celebrates the deaths of millions of unborn babies has no issue killing thousands more if it moves the political needle just a little in their direction.

I have absolutely zero doubt that many of them would be willing to sacrifice millions of lives to ensure their perpetual power. If you doubt me, pick up an honest history book on leftist movements.

Good post, thank you.

Spoilsport for you though, huh Suckermore.
In his last interview, Dr. Zelenko stated he had treated hundreds of patients diagnosed with COVID-19 with hydroxychoriquin, zinc and z-packs without a single death. He’s now under investigation by the Justice Dept.
Originally Posted by Wtxj

Check mail jaguartx.

Ok.
Hummm. Hey dere, Kingfish, what de hail be going on?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/health/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-lancet-study/index.html
Hummm. Hey dere, Kingfish, what de hail be going on?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/health/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-lancet-study/index.html

Well, who woulda thunkit? A surprising new study. Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.

https://lite.cnn.com/en/article/h_dd04f28f203e0e4f52edc0c37d8254a9
The so called party of the people doesn’t give a cshit if you die, cause you can vote after you die.
Originally Posted by hanco
The so called party of the people doesn’t give a cshit if you die, cause you can vote after you die.

Hahaha. Fo sho bro.

Suckermore is too stupid to realize Hydroxychloroquine will even treat the Covid mutations while a vaccination wont without being revamped for each mutation.

Freaking brainwashed bastids are plenty hard headed, like bots. Stupid bastids abound only by the grace of GOD and modern civilization, and they long for the simplicity of Afrekan and ancient American Indian life.

A recent poll I heard of indicates only about 3-5 % of respondents are willing to take a Gates vaccine.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by RAS

Good post, thank you.

Bump for Suckadick or Suckamore or whatever that dickhead wants to be called.

Hahaha. Fo sho bro.

Suckermore is too stupid to realize Hydroxychloroquine will even treat the Covid mutations while a vaccination wont without being revamped for each mutation.

Freaking brainwashed bastids are plenty hard headed, like bots. Stupid bastids abound only by the grace of GOD and modern civilization, and they long for the simplicity of Afrekan and ancient American Indian life.

A recent poll I heard of indicates only about 3-5 % of respondents are willing to take a Gates vaccine.

you should start taking it right now, before it is too late.

What the hell do you have to lose?
Remdesivir costs something like $6200 for a course of treatment whereas Hydroxy/Zinc/Z Pack costs are negligible. Guess which one big .gov/big pharma/big med is gonna push?
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Hahaha. Fo sho bro.

you should start taking it right now, before it is too late.

What the hell do you have to lose?

I've been taking it, along with Trump and probably more than half the worlds leaders for a few months, thank you.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Remdesivir costs something like $6200 for a course of treatment whereas Hydroxy/Zinc/Z Pack costs are negligible. Guess which one big .gov/big pharma/big med is gonna push?

Sickermores Zionist buds running those big pharma cos wouldnt steer us wrong. Just ask him.

His bud Fauci, whose wife is on the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, is a proven expert, first saying there was no need for Trump to shut off flights from China and first telling us that covid 19 wouldnt amount to much and then telling those stricken with it to stay home and only go to hospitals after you got to where you could barely breathe.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Sickermores Zionist buds running those big pharma cos wouldnt steer us wrong. Just ask him.

His bud Fauci, whose wife is on the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, is a proven expert, first saying there was no need for Trump to shut off flights from China and first telling us that covid 19 wouldnt amount to much and then telling those stricken with it to stay home and only go to hospitals after you got to where you could barely breathe.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Great pic, Sick.

Thanks.

He looks a lot better than your pos POTUS.

Thanks for proving your stupidity by trying to insinuate that just because Trump took a pic like that it must mean they own him. Fail.

Remember how that story about being in cahoots with Putin went. We, unlike you, are familiar with his increased sanctions on Putin.

Tell your bud Zero thanks, for cutting Europes nuclear Star Wars shield.

Let us know when he does something like this and then gives Putin the Crimea.

Originally Posted by RAS

Good post, thank you.

Haha Suckadick only wants to rag on Jag. You liberal piece of shiet, nothing to say about RAS's post? Of course not because you are wrong as usual.

"Actually Suckmoredick you're not even sort of right"
This is from a Dr. in McKinney, TX so I am reposting it to let all my local friends know his treatment plan for COVID in case you get this virus and want to know your treatment options.
You want a cure?
My name is Brian C. Procter MD and I am a Board-Certified Family Physician in McKinney, Texas. I am a colleague of Dr. Ivette Lozano that you interviewed a few weeks ago. I understand that you are trying to get the truth out about hydroxychloroquine.
I respectfully suggest that there is a much bigger issue/story here. Most commentators are discussing inpatient treatment only. If patients are admitted to the ICU then their chances of survival are dismal. But what happens when we treat patients 3-6 weeks earlier, when they first develop symptoms? I have been treating COVID-19 patients in the outpatient trenches for over 2 months now just like Dr. Lozano. I like her, I am using Hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, losartan, aspirin, and zinc (all for less than $50 at my local pharmacy). We have identified, diagnosed, and successfully treated these patients at a relatively early point in the course of the disease.
It is these statistics that are amazing. I have treated over 50 patients without a single death, ventilator, or hospitalization. Dr. Lozano has treated twice that many with the same success. I even treated one patient that was discharged from a hospital the day before who was treated with IV fluids only for 4 days and released, still feeling terrible! We are two community docs using EARLY AGGRESSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT to handle the disease with a 100% success rate (ZERO Admissions, ZERO).
Therefore, If we can treat patients EARLY for $50, we seem to be successful at preventing hospitalizations, ICUs, and death as well as saving tens of thousands of healthcare dollars per sick patient. My local ICU doctors have pleaded with me to keep doing what I am doing. The answer seems to be EARLY AGGRESSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT and NOT contact tracing (which is communism and ! cannot even get the Public Health Dept on the phone), quarantine (which destroys millions of lives), wearing masks (which is ridiculous as a long term solution w/o proven data), a vaccine (by the time we get it, likely won't need it), social distancing (which won't sustain or GDP with 25% occupancy), testing (ALL tests have a high false negative rate up around 20-30%), or watchful waiting (a tactic that has needlessly resulted in 100,000 deaths).
We could also place all Nursing home patients on HCQ prophylaxis for 180 days on a voluntary basis of course. This could theoretically prevent thousands of needless hospitalizations and deaths.
In conclusion, if we treat COVID-19 just like anything else we treat (ie, the flu, pneumonia, a sinus infection, hypertension, and diabetes) early and aggressively with a regimen that costs $50 out of pocket or less with 100% success (which is a far better stat than treating all those other conditions), then why is the country shut down and doing social distancing? This political sham must stop.
The American people deserve to know they can go to their regular doctor and get treated early with a regimen that is completely safe and extremely effective, and they do not need to worry about ending up in the hospital and dying. The public is UNAWARE of this, please educate them with the truth. The country needs to return to normal NOW.
This is the REAL story. Please feel free to contact me with questions. My heart goes out to all those who have needlessly suffered and continue to suffer during this sham crisis and a disease that is extremely treatable if treated EARLY!!!
BRIAN C. PROCTER MD

Off of FB
Originally Posted by RAS

Good post, thank you.

Haha Suckadick only wants to rag on Jag. You liberal piece of shiet, nothing to say about RAS's post? Of course not because you are wrong as usual.

"Actually Suckmoredick you're not even sort of right"

Jag has his own sockpuppet? How cute!

I've been taking it, along with Trump and probably more than half the worlds leaders for a few months, thank you.

The most convincing thing I have seen on why not to take it.
I hope you dont.

. But what happens when we treat patients 3-6 weeks earlier, when they first develop symptoms?
BRIAN C. PROCTER MD

Off of FB

Wow!
This is from a Dr. in McKinney, TX so I am reposting it to let all my local friends know his treatment plan for COVID in case you get this virus and want to know your treatment options.
You want a cure?
My name is Brian C. Procter MD and I am a Board-Certified Family Physician in McKinney, Texas. I am a colleague of Dr. Ivette Lozano that you interviewed a few weeks ago. I understand that you are trying to get the truth out about hydroxychloroquine.
I respectfully suggest that there is a much bigger issue/story here. Most commentators are discussing inpatient treatment only. If patients are admitted to the ICU then their chances of survival are dismal. But what happens when we treat patients 3-6 weeks earlier, when they first develop symptoms? I have been treating COVID-19 patients in the outpatient trenches for over 2 months now just like Dr. Lozano. I like her, I am using Hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, losartan, aspirin, and zinc (all for less than $50 at my local pharmacy). We have identified, diagnosed, and successfully treated these patients at a relatively early point in the course of the disease.
It is these statistics that are amazing. I have treated over 50 patients without a single death, ventilator, or hospitalization. Dr. Lozano has treated twice that many with the same success. I even treated one patient that was discharged from a hospital the day before who was treated with IV fluids only for 4 days and released, still feeling terrible! We are two community docs using EARLY AGGRESSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT to handle the disease with a 100% success rate (ZERO Admissions, ZERO).
Therefore, If we can treat patients EARLY for $50, we seem to be successful at preventing hospitalizations, ICUs, and death as well as saving tens of thousands of healthcare dollars per sick patient. My local ICU doctors have pleaded with me to keep doing what I am doing. The answer seems to be EARLY AGGRESSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT and NOT contact tracing (which is communism and ! cannot even get the Public Health Dept on the phone), quarantine (which destroys millions of lives), wearing masks (which is ridiculous as a long term solution w/o proven data), a vaccine (by the time we get it, likely won't need it), social distancing (which won't sustain or GDP with 25% occupancy), testing (ALL tests have a high false negative rate up around 20-30%), or watchful waiting (a tactic that has needlessly resulted in 100,000 deaths).
We could also place all Nursing home patients on HCQ prophylaxis for 180 days on a voluntary basis of course. This could theoretically prevent thousands of needless hospitalizations and deaths.
In conclusion, if we treat COVID-19 just like anything else we treat (ie, the flu, pneumonia, a sinus infection, hypertension, and diabetes) early and aggressively with a regimen that costs $50 out of pocket or less with 100% success (which is a far better stat than treating all those other conditions), then why is the country shut down and doing social distancing? This political sham must stop.
The American people deserve to know they can go to their regular doctor and get treated early with a regimen that is completely safe and extremely effective, and they do not need to worry about ending up in the hospital and dying. The public is UNAWARE of this, please educate them with the truth. The country needs to return to normal NOW.
This is the REAL story. Please feel free to contact me with questions. My heart goes out to all those who have needlessly suffered and continue to suffer during this sham crisis and a disease that is extremely treatable if treated EARLY!!!
BRIAN C. PROCTER MD

Off of FB

Bump for a good post
Trump usually is. Right that is!!! And that’s why he’s so good at making Libertard heads explode. Daily!

Those stupid Fuqking Commie Socialist Idiots just can’t stand it when he’s right!
You guys need to do your research. This study is controversial because its methodology was clearly flawed.

The study that sparked the latest controversy was anything but randomized. Not only was it not randomized, outside experts noted, but patients who received hydroxychloroquine were also more likely to get steroids, which appear to help very sick patients with Covid-19. That is likely to have influenced the central finding of the Henry Ford study: that death rates were 50% lower among patients in hospitals treated with hydroxychloroquine.

Fauci already said this. But it's probably no use pointing this out, as it must be a deep state conspiracy. Donald Trump must be right, the world's scientists are either wrong or conspiring against him.

"The Henry Ford hospital study ... was confounded by a number of issues, including the fact that many of the people who are receiving hydroxychloroquine were also receiving corticosteroids, which we know from another study gives a clear benefit in reducing deaths with advanced disease," Fauci said.

"So that study is a flawed study. ... When I do see a randomized placebo-controlled trial that looks at any aspect of hydroxychloroquine — either early study, middle study or late — if that randomized placebo-controlled trial shows efficacy, I would be the first one to admit it and to promote it.

"I have not seen yet a randomized placebo-controlled trial that's done that. And in fact, every randomized placebo-controlled trial that has looked at it has shown no efficacy. So I just have to go with the data. I don't have any horse in the game one way or the other. I just look at the data."

I don't know what to say to people who seek out medical advice they like from Donald Trump or FOX News or alt-right conspiracy bloggers or wherever you are getting it.

[Linked Image from image.cnbcfm.com]
In the end though, feel free to indulge yourself in whatever ineffective or dangerous quackery to "own the libs". grin
Goosesh!!t shouldn’t you and your boyfriend be having quiet time? Go away dumbass. Know one here cares what you post.
The big companies don't like it because it's cheap.
Originally Posted by Goosey
In the end though, feel free to indulge yourself in whatever ineffective or dangerous quackery to "own the libs". grin

You are such a putz. Read it and weep.

Cover Up: Fauci Approved Chloroquine, Hydroxychloroquine 15 Years Ago to Cure Coronaviruses; “Nobody Needed to Die”

By True Pundit
Global Research, May 21, 2020
True Pundit 7 May 2020
Region: USA
Theme: Intelligence, Media Disinformation, Science and Medicine
print 11.5K 1255 229 13.8K

Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak – caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV – the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.

The Virology Journal – the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health – published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading – get ready for this – “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report…that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”

This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci (pictured at right) has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

Dr. Didier Raoult, the Anthony Fauci of France, had such spectacular success using HCQ to treat victims of SARS-CoV-2 that he said way back on February 25 that “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

According to Dr. Anthony Fauci the Reopening of the US Economy Would Endanger People’s Heath
He and a team of researchers reported that the use of HCQ administered with both azithromycin and zinc cured 79 of 80 patients with only “rare and minor” adverse events.

“In conclusion,” these researchers write, “we confirm the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine associated with azithromycin in the treatment of COVID-19 and its potential effectiveness in the early impairment of contagiousness.”

The highly-publicized VA study that purported to show HCQ was ineffective showed nothing of the sort. HCQ wasn’t administered until the patients were virtually on their deathbeds when research indicates it should be prescribed as soon as symptoms are apparent. Plus, HCQ was administered without azithromycin and zinc, which form the cocktail that makes it supremely effective. At-risk individuals need to receive the HCQ cocktail at the first sign of symptoms.

But Governor Andrew Cuomo banned the use of HCQ in the entire state of New York on March 6, the Democrat governors of Nevada and Michigan soon followed suit, and by March 28 the whole country was under incarceration-in-place fatwas.

Nothing happened with regard to the use of HCQ in the U.S. until March 20, when President Trump put his foot down and insisted that the FDA consider authorizing HCQ for off-label use to treat SARS-CoV-2.

[color:#990000]On March 23, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko reported that he had treated around 500 coronavirus patients with HCQ and had seen an astonishing 100% success rate. That’s not the “anecdotal” evidence Dr. Fauci sneers at, but actual results with real patients in clinical settings.

“Since last Thursday, my team has treated approximately 350 patients in Kiryas Joel and another 150 patients in other areas of New York with the above regimen. Of this group and the information provided to me by affiliated medical teams, we have had ZERO deaths, ZERO hospitalizations
, and ZERO intu[/color]bations. In addition, I have not heard of any negative side effects other than approximately 10% of patients with temporary nausea and diarrhea.”

Said Dr. Zelenko:

“If you scale this nationally, the economy will rebound much quicker. The country will open again. And let me tell you a very important point. This treatment costs about $20. That’s very important because you can scale that nationally. If every treatment costs $20,000, that’s not so good.

All I’m doing is repurposing old, available drugs which we know their safety profiles, and using them in a unique combination in an outpatient setting.”

The questions are disturbing to a spectacular degree. If Dr. Fauci has known since 2005 of the effectiveness of HCQ, why hasn’t it been administered immediately after people show symptoms, as Dr. Zelenko has done? Maybe then nobody would have died and nobody would have been incarcerated in place except the sick, which is who a quarantine is for in the first place. To paraphrase Jesus, it’s not the symptom-free who need HCQ but the sick. And they need it at the first sign of symptoms.

While the regressive health care establishment wants the HCQ cocktail to only be administered late in the course of the infection, from a medical standpoint, this is stupid. Said one doctor, “As a physician, this baffles me. I can’t think of a single infectious condition — bacterial, fungal, or viral — where the best medical treatment is to delay the use of an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, or anti-viral until the infection is far advanced.”

So why has Dr. Fauci minimized and dismissed HCQ at every turn instead of pushing this thing from jump street? He didn’t even launch clinical trials of HCQ until April 9, by which time 33,000 people had died.

Its pretty telling to all but the most dense of people, that if a doctor treats a patient with a particular illness with a particular drug and the patient experiences significant improvement and the treatment is discontinued and the patient begins relapsing and the doctor has that same treatment resumed and the patient again recovers, that the efficacy of the treatment can be effectively ascribed. Several specialists have had these same results repeated.

Dr Fauci is either too dumb to realize the scientific acceptance of that or he has ulterior motives.

Its plain to see which the case is with regard to Gooschiett.
The left is willing to let people die rather than see Trump be right. It's that simple and that evil. The worst down side for them is not therapeutic complications, but that Trump is right. The beauty of the truth is that it asserts itself and history will not be kind to these folks. May it come into full bloom in the next couple of months.
And, the death of faith in "experts" is a HUGE nail in the coffin of progressivism. Bring a bigger hammer.
If we are dead, we can vote by mail
Originally Posted by Goosey

He has risen..

From the pile of schit.

smile
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
And, the death of faith in "experts" is a HUGE nail in the coffin of progressivism. Bring a bigger hammer.

I agree. I'm out and about every day, talking to a lot of people.

The cool breeze of reality is blowing straight up liberal commie ass.

For example, just found out the 30-something cutie next door to me is a big Trump supporter, as well as her father.

Tick tock.
© 24hourcampfire