Home
The couple from St. Louis who armed themselves and stood off the mob, on Sunday, who threatened their home and their lives, are threatened again. Credible threats have been made of a coordinated attack on the McCloskeys this weekend. The police do not seem interested. They tried to hire private security, but no one will take the job. The last firm advised them to run and let the mob burn the house.

The Republican Governor, a former sheriff, is nonresponsive. He could send state troopers.

Missourians, burn up the phones and Ethernet. Rattle that governor's cage. Make it so that he has to respond.

It doesn't matter if the McCloskeys are likely Democrats, they are trying to protect their home and exercising their Second Amendment rights. They deserve protection.

Maybe help them protect their lives and home. The push back has to start somewhere, maybe this is the place?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6168995721001?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips

Kinda' makes ya' yearn for the days of the Red Leg.
F u ck them. They won't even stand up for themselves. They were all in on the BLM until it came to their house. They were all in as lawyers with all these pansy-assed little details in self defense laws that will now be used against them. Instead of declaring that BLM are terrorists they were talking about how they were down with the cause AFTER the mob went by their house. I hope they f u c king get toasted.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
F u ck them. They won't even stand up for themselves. They were all in on the BLM until it came to their house. They were all in as lawyers with all these pansy-assed little details in self defense laws that will now be used against them. Instead of declaring that BLM are terrorists they were talking about how they were down with the cause AFTER the mob went by their house. I hope they f u c king get toasted.

Busted his ass 30 years suing the life out of people who were trying to make a living in order to live in a castle.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Busted his ass 30 years suing the life out of people who were trying to make a living in order to live in a castle.

They still have a right to defend themselves.

I kinda like these lefties, when confronted with a mob, whip out their Ar15 and stand the mob down. Good for them. I hope they realize that gun control only works when the citizen controls their own gun in times of crisis, sporting events or hunting. The police ain't saving them. Maybe they'll convert their friends. Buy some guns, take some lessons.
Kind of a good thing you had guns eh???????????????????????????????????????
Originally Posted by AB2506

I kinda like these lefties, when confronted with a mob, whip out their Ar15 and stand the mob down. Good for them. I hope they realize that gun control only works when the citizen controls their own gun in times of crisis, sporting events or hunting. The police ain't saving them. Maybe they'll convert their friends. Buy some guns, take some lessons.

From what I gather the left has no problems with firearms, they just don't want everyone else having them.
There was a report 25 of their neighbors issued a statement they did not support the McCloskys brandishing firearms to protect their home. No doubt those 25 family's are hoping if the mob returns they will be left alone having surrendered to the mob.

The McClosky situation reminds of the attack on the Benghazi Embassy years ago with a few patriots on their own with no support, no one coming to help defend American soil. Regardless of how you feel about how the McCloskeys make their living, their politics or their wealth they have been abandoned by the police, private security or any local or state political support

Sadly it appears the McCloskeys are on their own who didn't do anything MOST campfire members would not have done to protect themselves and property. The McCloskeys do not need criticism they need support...they could be any one of us.
I think the McCloskeys are going to do just fine.
The McCloskeys should just call some bikers.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
There was a report 25 of their neighbors issued a statement they did not support the McCloskys brandishing firearms to protect their home. No doubt those 25 family's are hoping if the mob returns they will be left alone having surrendered to the mob.

The McClosky situation reminds of the attack on the Benghazi Embassy years ago with a few patriots on their own with no support, no one coming to help defend American soil. Regardless of how you feel about how the McCloskeys make their living, their politics or their wealth they have been abandoned by the police, private security or any local or state political support

Sadly it appears the McCloskeys are on their own who didn't do anything MOST campfire members would not have done to protect themselves and property. The McCloskeys do not need criticism they need support...they could be any one of us.

[bleep] them.....they are down with the movement....blm…..let it bite them in the ass....and [bleep] their neighbors too.....sometimes reality is a hard pill to swallow...….bob
If the mob can burn out the McCloskeys, they can burn out YOU.
Originally Posted by MM879

I hope they get burned out...….bob
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

they support them let them reap it...….don't know if I said this before.....hope they get burned out......bob
Originally Posted by BobMt

But I think they've been converted. To our side.

Would you kick a born again Christian our of your church because they used to not be a Christian?

But I think they've been converted. To our side.

Would you kick a born again Christian our of your church because they used to not be a Christian?

you think they have been converted....I wouldn't bet on it....I don't go to church and I don't associate with dems....libs...or born agains….bob
Originally Posted by tpcollins

The McCloskeys are very intelligent. They probably have some clients that could help out. I hope that BobMt can stand before the McCloskeys. We can only hope.

The McCloskeys are very intelligent. They probably have some clients that could help out. I hope that BobMt can stand before the McCloskeys. We can only hope.

I have no pity for your friends the McCloskey's…..they got what they wanted.....they are ok with blm ransacking other people...just not them.

no idea what you mean by standing before the McCloskeys...did my saying I don't associate with dems...libs...or born again's..trigger you ...bob
Originally Posted by JSTUART

From what I gather the left has no problems with firearms, they just don't want everyone else having them.

Good point....And, armed security for the top shelf, elitist liberals.

😎
Eating their own.

If he’s a lawyer, sue them.

doc, you're right on several counts. I don't care for how the McCloskeys have made their living. I'm sure they're being very careful about exposing their politics in order to garner the most support possible. But, that doesn't mean I believe they shouldn't have the rights of every other free American citizen.

As far as their neighbors and their statement, F*ck em. Who cares what they think or have to say. I don't. They're part of the BIG problems in our country today.

I have no pity for your friends the McCloskey's…..they got what they wanted.....they are ok with blm ransacking other people...just not them.

no idea what you mean by standing before the McCloskeys...did my saying I don't associate with dems...libs...or born again's..trigger you ...bob

You are obviously not that bright. Lawyers love to fight. It is the primary function of their occupation. You have to like a lawyer with a pre-ban Colt AR-15 standing down a mob of Anarchists.

You are obviously not that bright. Lawyers love to fight. It is the primary function of their occupation. You have to like a lawyer with a pre-ban Colt AR-15 standing down a mob of Anarchists.

I don't have to like a lawyer that is for what I am against......what part don't you understand that they are for the shhitt that is going on...

I get it that you feel for them ….I don't....those people are hypocrites.....bob
If it weren't for the ramifications this case has on every homeowner, I wouldn't care.

But unfortunately, we have no choice but to defend these lowyers.
Well if the rioters come back to burn them out ..... they have their weapons .

Sure the McCloskeys have a right to defend themselves. They're left wing commies. They don't realize a damned thing. They told about how they were on the side of BLM after they experienced this. They learned nothing.

I am NOT on the side of BLM who are nothing more than terrorists and have ulterior motives rather than just supporting Blacks. I am NOT on the side of Blacks who want MORE rights than White folks or who want to kill Whites. I am NOT on the side of people who want reparations. I am NOT on the side of Whites who support BLM and engage in terrorism. I am NOT on the side of the government or police who support BLM terrorists or any of the above.

The McCloskeys will have plenty of support. From where I stand they can kiss my ass.
Furthermore...I'm not saying the mob didn't engage in further riotous or terroristic behavior, but if they did I didn't hear of it. However, Rich fu c ks successfully drive the mob out of THEIR yard, away from THEIR house and THEIR community, so they can loot and burn some poor or middle class house or neighborhood where people don't have access to unlimited legal representation to defend themselves from the pro-BLM local, state and fed government. Maybe they don't even have enough money to insure their three bedroom, two bath rancher after they been laid off due to the Chinese bs. Maybe they had to sell their guns to cover the huge medical bills after having COVID or whatever.

Good people everywhere have my support no matter how poor or how rich they are. From what little I can see, the McCloskey's ain't good people. How are the McCloskey's supporting THEIR community or the good people in other communities? Instead they are going on the TV sucking up to BLM terrorists and trying to slide from the system that they've been insiders of for years.

Fu ck 'em.

No they couldn’t “be any one of us” in the sense you’re talking about, unless you mean Licker of Beanbags, or EJ, or Piddler. Basically a great example of the left being the left and turning on one of their own. The situation they’re in, is one that any one of us could find ourselves in, that much is correct in a different way though.

None of us supported the machine that is responsible for fugging people over in the very situation he’s in. Now, because they did do what any one of us would’ve done, they want to play the victim. Why didn’t they fight for 2nd A rights prior to this instead of trying to take them away from folks like us? Why didn’t they stand with folks that respect law and order instead of these BLM savages before? Is it because he’s the one on the receiving end now? What about before when it was people like us that were victimized? Who did he choose to represent? Ever hear of lying in the bed you make?

Fug them and their fancy castle. Hope they enjoyed it while it lasted. They’re gonna see what it’s like to lose your hard work and creativity to a bunch of savages that have never worked or built a thing in their lives; but only take from those who do. Maybe afterwards, they’ll have a change of heart and come over to this side with an honest perspective. There’s a name for people like them during war time.
Florida Castle Doctrine.

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
View Entire Chapter

776.013 Home protection; use or threatened use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1) A person who is in a dwelling or residence in which the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use:
(a) Nondeadly force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force; or
(b) Deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.
(2) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using or threatening to use defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used or threatened was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(3) The presumption set forth in subsection (2) does not apply if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person; or
(b) The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened; or
(c) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force is engaged in a criminal activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further a criminal activity; or
(d) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who enters or attempts to enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using or threatening to use force knew or reasonably should have known that the person entering or attempting to enter was a law enforcement officer.
(4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.
(5) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Dwelling” means a building or conveyance of any kind, including any attached porch, whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night.
(b) “Residence” means a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.
(c) “Vehicle” means a conveyance of any kind, whether or not motorized, which is designed to transport people or property.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2005-27; s. 4, ch. 2014-195; s. 1, ch. 2017-77.
It’s hard for me to feel sorry for these folks. They support the people trying to harm them and their property. They support the local DA that’s trying to put them in jail. Doesn’t look like they are getting much help from their liberal neighbors either. Hasbeen
Furthermore...I'm not saying the mob didn't engage in further riotous or terroristic behavior, but if they did I didn't hear of it. However, Rich fu c ks successfully drive the mob out of THEIR yard, away from THEIR house and THEIR community, so they can loot and burn some poor or middle class house or neighborhood where people don't have access to unlimited legal representation to defend themselves from the pro-BLM local, state and fed government. Maybe they don't even have enough money to insure their three bedroom, two bath rancher after they been laid off due to the Chinese bs. Maybe they had to sell their guns to cover the huge medical bills after having COVID or whatever.

Good people everywhere have my support no matter how poor or how rich they are. From what little I can see, the McCloskey's ain't good people. How are the McCloskey's supporting THEIR community or the good people in other communities? Instead they are going on the TV sucking up to BLM terrorists and trying to slide from the system that they've been insiders of for years.

Fu ck 'em.

I would bet YOUR last dollar the McCloskey's employed 100's of local tradesmen rebuilding their home. All of the tradesmen are probably good people. You need to own your jealousy.
Say what you want but he proved his point and the anarchists left the area. Case closed.

kwg

Fu ck 'em.

I would bet YOUR last dollar the McCloskey's employed 100's of local tradesmen rebuilding their home. All of the tradesmen are probably good people. You need to own your jealousy.

How does that make them “good people”? What ever help they hired wasn’t due to charity for the workers. It was because it would benefit them.

If any one here has ever watched the movie “ A clockwork Orange” they’ll understand the reference I’m making. You’re seeing it played out today in real life. These situations are bizarre.

Fu ck 'em.

You need to own the horse shixt you're shoveling. Good for them if they did. They look more like people who would employ illegals though and not pay them jack shixt. I have nothing against rich folks for being rich. The McCloskey's have an awesome house. It's not what I'd want even if I won the lottery though. Just not my thing, but I can appreciate it for what it is. They have a right IMO, to protect it and themselves. Any "duty to retreat" state is insane IMO. IMO they did nothing wrong. They're part and parcel of the system that would prosecute most of the people here down to their last dollar though.
They used the "justice" system to make the money it took to build that mansion in that gated community- - - - -now that same system not only refuses to help them defend it, their good buddy the DA is about to bend them over a barrel for defending themselves. Karma's a Beeyotch! I'll bet their homeowners' insurance probably has a "riot or insurrection" exemption clause, also! Lock and load, folks- - - - - -you're on your own! Mama better upgrade from that little peashooter she was carrying to a long-magazine Remington 870 or a Mossberg 500!
I think I fall on the side of I don't care what they did to get their money, they used their second amendment rights and should not have to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees from an over zealous city prosecutor using her position as a chance to harass law abiding citizens she doesn't like.

I support the idea there should be no charges, no investigation and that I should not have to wait for someone to kick my door down before I can consider them a threat to me.

Fu ck 'em.

You need to own the horse shixt you're shoveling. Good for them if they did. They look more like people who would employ illegals though and not pay them jack shixt. I have nothing against rich folks for being rich. The McCloskey's have an awesome house. It's not what I'd want even if I won the lottery though. Just not my thing, but I can appreciate it for what it is. They have a right IMO, to protect it and themselves. Any "duty to retreat" state is insane IMO. IMO they did nothing wrong. They're part and parcel of the system that would prosecute most of the people here down to their last dollar though.

You can’t nuance your way out of this one. “Time to Walk the Talk”
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think I fall on the side of I don't care what they did to get their money, they used their second amendment rights and should not have to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees from an over zealous city prosecutor using her position as a chance to harass law abiding citizens she doesn't like.

I support the idea there should be no charges, no investigation and that I should not have to wait for someone to kick my door down before I can consider them a threat to me.

I support that as the law of the land and furthermore support no dual tier justice system. People like the McCloskeys represent a lot of what we're trying to do away with by supporting Trump.

Fu ck 'em.

F u ck off pissant.
They're BLM supporters ? If so fuuck em. It's too bad they weren't killed and their house burned to the ground.

I agree with you in principal but this is insane. What if it was that very DA in this very situation? These are the people who have worked their whole lives to try and take those basic rights we espouse away from us. They only support those rights when it works in their favor.

I just looked in the bag where I keep my “fuggs given“ to see if there were any left for a couple of big time Democrat, anti 2A. D-bags. Amazingly, I seem to be fresh out...
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

I agree with you in principal but this is insane. What if it was that very DA in this very situation? These are the people who have worked their whole lives to try and take those basic rights we espouse away from us. They only support those rights when it works in their favor.

I just looked in the bag where I keep my “fuggs given“ to see if there were any left for a couple of big time Democrat, anti 2A. D-bags. Amazingly, I seem to be fresh out...

Agreed Dryfly.....
Normally I would agree with KFWA but when a Democrat ambulance chasing lawyer falls victim to the crap he has benefited from it is hard to GAF
They’ve painted themselves into quite a corner by simultaneously supporting and threatening to kill BLM members...not too bright but typical of lawyers trying to have it both ways.

Nevertheless, with the proper attitude, the two of them should be able to handle this. Mobs are full of cowards.

Over the past 20 years, Mark McCloskey has made political contributions to both Democratic and Republican political campaigns. Between 2004 and 2012, FEC records show he donated to Democratic candidates, and more recently McCloskey has donated to a few Democrats on the local level.

However, the majority of McCloskey's political donations since 2012 have gone to Republicans, including many contributions to U.S. President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.
Methinks Ethan Edwards and some others are just jealous because the McCloskeys have been more successful in life.

Didn't someone just post that the majority of their political contributions in 2016 were to the Trump campaign? How much did any of you contribute?
Methinks Ethan Edwards and some others are just jealous because the McCloskeys have been more successful in life.

Didn't someone just post that the majority of their political contributions in 2016 were to the Trump campaign? How much did nay of you contribute?
You can think whatever you want shixthead. You've always been a shixtbird on here and you always will be. You're probably a BLM cock sucker.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Over the past 20 years, Mark McCloskey has made political contributions to both Democratic and Republican political campaigns. Between 2004 and 2012, FEC records show he donated to Democratic candidates, and more recently McCloskey has donated to a few Democrats on the local level.

However, the majority of McCloskey's political donations since 2012 have gone to Republicans, including many contributions to U.S. President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign.

Where did you get that? Could you post the source please?

So in other words! they are good at playing both sides. Heard him say during several interviews that he is STILL a staunch support of BLM. My statements stand as is, YMMV...

So in other words! they are good at playing both sides. Heard him say during several interviews that he is STILL a staunch support of BLM. My statements stand as is, YMMV...

Didn't someone just post that the majority of their political contributions in 2016 were to the Trump campaign? How much did nay of you contribute?

So because someone doesn’t like something they did, it has to be because they’re jealous? Just like when someone doesn’t agree with one of these BLM activists it must be because they’re racist right? Take that bullschit somewhere else...

You can think whatever you want shixthead. You've always been a shixtbird on here and you always will be. You're probably a BLM cock sucker.

When illiterates can't argue a point they resort in despair to name calling and profanity.

How much DID you contribute to the Trump campaign. Or are you a bloviating freeloader? Not accusing. Just asking.

Fu ck 'em.

F u ck off pissant.

Checkmate

When illiterates can't argue a point they resort in despair to name calling and profanity.

How much DID you contribute to the Trump campaign. Or are you a bloviating freeloader? Not accusing. Just asking.
It's none of your business how much I contributed. The contributions the McCluskeys supposedly made are tax deductible, so the government was going to get it anyway. F u ck them and fu c k you.

I guarantee you I shade the likes of you by probably two degrees and a good fifteen IQ points. That doesn't make you any less of a phaggy shixt-eating bird.
Don't let this Indy dude get you riled... he is a left winger from Calif..... his mind is poisoned
Originally Posted by irfubar
Don't let this Indy dude get you riled... he is a left winger from Calif..... his mind is poisoned

We sure seem to be inordinately “blessed” with these azzholes for a conservative site...
I know. Like I said, he's always been worthless. lol

Btw, I hope your day is going exceedingly well!
Ethan Edwards: Are you OK? You seem very bitter lately.

Folks, I could care less about the McClosky's and their livelihood, their politics, the size of their house, it's location etc. They are trying to have cake and eat it too. Who cares? Like any animal who has been pushed too far, they have turned around and are biting back at their foes.

Some of you rail on and on about how the day of reckoning is coming and you say "Bring it commie bastard, Antifa, BLM, I'll show you, you won't know what hell you've unleashed". Until now.

Now the McCloskey's are the people who joined the "right" club just before the closing of memberships. Instead of welcoming them and helping them, you're saying that they didn't join the club soon enough to matter, when just being members is all that counts. Who are you to judge what is now in their hearts and minds?

Where are all those big talkers who claim that they go jogging in a singlet and Thomas Magnum shorts but can still conceal 3 small or midsize handguns and a fullsize 1911? Those guys who drive around in their jacked Ram or maybe their Subaru with their AR 15/AR 15 pistol, tactical shotgun, Taurus Judge or S&W Governor as a "car gun", you've got your go bag with 500 rounds of ammo and at least one belt/pocket handgun. Do I hear a backup handgun?

If you lived next to them, you wouldn't stand with them? Their house burns, chances are your house is next. They get killed, you get killed.

Here they are saying enough is enough, I'm drawing my line in the sand, I'm standing here, and you abandon them?

No matter how screwed up your country is right now, do you know how lucky you are? While I consider Canada to be a pretty nice place to live, even with all OUR problems (many of which have spilled over from the US or soon will), I was born without the right to keep and bear arms, the right to carry and use a handgun outside of a registered range, the right to defend myself without fear of prosecution, the right to defend my home.

I think many of you are far off base on this issue.
I know. Like I said, he's always been worthless. lol

Btw, I hope your day is going exceedingly well!

Thank you sir, same to you
I think that there are some here who would have done the same kind of thing if that nice crowd of well wishers came to their door.

I know i would have.

Folks, I could care less about the McClosky's and their livelihood, their politics, the size of their house, it's location etc. They are trying to have cake and eat it too. Who cares? Like any animal who has been pushed too far, they have turned around and are biting back at their foes.

Some of you rail on and on about how the day of reckoning is coming and you say "Bring it commie bastard, Antifa, BLM, I'll show you, you won't know what hell you've unleashed". Until now.

Now the McCloskey's are the people who joined the "right" club just before the closing of memberships. Instead of welcoming them and helping them, you're saying that they didn't join the club soon enough to matter, when just being members is all that counts. Who are you to judge what is now in their hearts and minds?

Where are all those big talkers who claim that they go jogging in a singlet and Thomas Magnum shorts but can still conceal 3 small or midsize handguns and a fullsize 1911? Those guys who drive around in their jacked Ram or maybe their Subaru with their AR 15/AR 15 pistol, tactical shotgun, Taurus Judge or S&W Governor as a "car gun", you've got your go bag with 500 rounds of ammo and at least one belt/pocket handgun. Do I hear a backup handgun?

If you lived next to them, you wouldn't stand with them? Their house burns, chances are your house is next. They get killed, you get killed.

Here they are saying enough is enough, I'm drawing my line in the sand, I'm standing here, and you abandon them?

No matter how screwed up your country is right now, do you know how lucky you are? While I consider Canada to be a pretty nice place to live, even with all OUR problems (many of which have spilled over from the US or soon will), I was born without the right to keep and bear arms, the right to carry and use a handgun outside of a registered range, the right to defend myself without fear of prosecution, the right to defend my home.

I don't know why people would get upset by a lawyer that would represent someone they don't agree with on a personal level. It happens every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

What you don’t seem to understand is that they have absolutely not joined the right club. They are just playing the victim hoping for support from our side. He was still saying he supported BLM JUST A FEW DAYS AGO! If that’s changed, by all means please post the source so we can all get behind them?
This^^^. Typical dimocrap pos lowyer.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I think that there are some here who would have done the same kind of thing if that nice crowd of well wishers came to their door.

I know i would have.

Stop with the red herrings already. No one has an issue with them defending their home. It’s the fact that they never supported our right to defend ours before that people have an issue with...
There are some hard, well learned lessons being given out to the PC and SJW crowd right now . They sowed and supported those “teachers” and now are reaping what they’ve sown and encouraged, de facto or directly.

I feel no compassion for those types that try to play both ends against the middle and now cry “wolf”.

AB 2506, your heart and your intentions are well placed and commendable. However, these folks behind their gates and in their ivory towers can look out for themselves just like the rest of us have to. I mean no offense to you.

As a Canadian, you have every right to have concerns about what is going on just across your southern border just like we Americans are with our neighbors to the south.

I know i would have.

Stop with the red herrings already. No one has an issue with them defending their home. It’s the fact that they never supported our right to defend ours before that people have an issue with...

They lived their lives supporting those who would take our guns and are now being bitten in the ass by their own snakes in the grass.

I know i would have.

They lived their lives supporting those who would take our guns and are now being bitten in the ass by their own snakes in the grass.

It’s amazing to me how many people just don’t seem to get that.

I know i would have.

Yep, and it's nice to see.
"I think many of you are far off base on this issue."

I'm inclined to agree. To all those who say, "Fuggem." what if it was your house? If we don't all stand together regarding our gun rights then we damn well deserve to lose them.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
"I think many of you are far off base on this issue."

I'm inclined to agree. To all those who say, "Fuggem." what if it was your house? If we don't all stand together regarding our gun rights then we damn well deserve to lose them.
Paul B.

Read your own statement again really slowly, then read through this thread again and maybe you’ll understand...
Any way that you cut it, sounds like the Mc’s have some really nice, dependable neighbors. Their neighbors know them a lot better than anyone on this thread does.

Jus sayin.

Sarchasm here.

Your Canadian drawers are showing.

Can't make out if they're plaid or paisley from here.

Laughing.

I'm not okay with my rights to self defense being taken away by people like the McCloskeys nor am I okay with BLM waging a terroristic war on my country and my race. If that seems "bitter" to you you can suck it. If you ARE okay with that stuff then you're no better than the McCloskeys.

I'd say many of us think you are off base on this issue but the real truth is you're a Canadian so many of us really DGAF.
The couple from St. Louis who armed themselves and stood off the mob, on Sunday, who threatened their home and their lives, are threatened again. Credible threats have been made of a coordinated attack on the McCloskeys this weekend. The police do not seem interested. They tried to hire private security, but no one will take the job. The last firm advised them to run and let the mob burn the house.

The Republican Governor, a former sheriff, is nonresponsive. He could send state troopers.

Missourians, burn up the phones and Ethernet. Rattle that governor's cage. Make it so that he has to respond.

It doesn't matter if the McCloskeys are likely Democrats, they are trying to protect their home and exercising their Second Amendment rights. They deserve protection.

Maybe help them protect their lives and home. The push back has to start somewhere, maybe this is the place?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6168995721001?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips

Where does some freaking Canadian get off telling free Americans who to stand with and who not? Kiss off.
Somebody has to.

Apparently your ilk can't even call the governor. I hope your turn never comes. Hate to see you get the same treatment.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ng-claim-about-who-couple-who-pointed-g/

Careful with that, Dryfly. Our president, pre-election, was damn good at playing both sides, too.

Remember ?

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...ng-claim-about-who-couple-who-pointed-g/

Thank you for posting that. After reading it the conclusion I’ve come to is that

1) Yes, they do still support BLM.

2) They contribute to both party’s.

3) He is currently representing some Dindu POS against a police officer who’s cruiser the POS rammed while trying to evade arrest.

Score of .5 out of 3.

My original conclusion stands, again, YMMV...
Regardless of how he makes his living I would stand beside him if I was his neighbor. Because thats what neighbors do here where I live. While we were waiting for the dodo to hit the fan I would take the time to try and convince him to think a little more "right". I would also try to convince him to upgrade his Wife's gun to another AR or pump shotgun.
The only thing the McCloskey's need is a couple 30 round clips.
Y'all have to consider, he is still talking about what a big BLM supporter he is, or was. He is emphasizing that to lower the chances of an indictment.
That DA in St. Louis is a left wing Negro female nut cake and she is playing politics with this. It is Missouri State Law, with a big dose of Left Wing politics.

Just think, if this couple had been out in that yard with MAGA hats on, they would already be rung up on a 3-count felony indictment.
These shrewd lawyers are emphasizing their BLM involvement to try to avoid the indictments.

Sure the McCloskeys have a right to defend themselves. They're left wing commies. They don't realize a damned thing. They told about how they were on the side of BLM after they experienced this. They learned nothing.

I am NOT on the side of BLM who are nothing more than terrorists and have ulterior motives rather than just supporting Blacks. I am NOT on the side of Blacks who want MORE rights than White folks or who want to kill Whites. I am NOT on the side of people who want reparations. I am NOT on the side of Whites who support BLM and engage in terrorism. I am NOT on the side of the government or police who support BLM terrorists or any of the above.

The McCloskeys will have plenty of support. From where I stand they can kiss my ass.

Damn man I could've wrote the exact same thing to explain how I feel about this. Stopped reading the thread after this and your next post. You hit the nail on this one!
The McCloskey's made their bed by being DemoFAGS, they can live with the consequences. Sorry, my give-a-schitt just ran out....

I know i would have.

Kind of "Hoisted on their own petard".
No one has an issue with them defending their home. It’s the fact that they never supported our right to defend ours before that people have an issue with...

If you had a neighbor that was one of many cops
that don't like citizens having guns for self defence
.. would you still support him with arms to defend
his home/family from BLM
or would you say screw it and get pleasure watching
him go down?

Anti-A2 cop or lawyer or doctor, etc.
does it make a difference ?

or Maybe you would make an exception
just because he's LE?.. do tell..
I wonder what their private security ended up costing- - - - -and who paid the bill? Most of the privateers they contacted told them to go pound sand!

Exactly...

You don't have to like them to stand by the 2A, stand for the principle.

It could be your turn next. Something the Founders would occasionally remind each other, either we hang together or we hang separetely.

It was true then and no less true now. We can't get petty about the 2A.

Not the time to equivocate based on whether or not we like or dislike someone.

DF
Nothing good comes from defending leftists. They'll just stab you in the back first chance they get.

Step back and let those leftists deal with the problems that leftism has created. It's the only way they're going to get their brains unschitted.
They will be exonerated, but as with most successful actions requiring lowyers, their lowyers will make a successful haul.

They should have had the sense to not point guns at people in the street, but rather, up in the air.

Having trespassed, the antifa types will not prevail.
I don't want to see people get hurt. But it is interesting how liberal idiologues have a "come to Jesus" moment when reality shows up at their doorstep.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Any way that you cut it, sounds like the Mc’s have some really nice, dependable neighbors. Their neighbors know them a lot better than anyone on this thread does.

Jus sayin.

Sarchasm here.

Good point. Maybe his old lady is president of the homeowner's association or something.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Florida Castle Doctrine.

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
View Entire Chapter

776.013 Home protection; use or threatened use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1) A person who is in a dwelling or residence in which the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use:
(a) Nondeadly force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force; or
(b) Deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.
(2) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using or threatening to use defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used or threatened was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person; or
(b) The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened; or
(c) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force is engaged in a criminal activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further a criminal activity; or
(d) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who enters or attempts to enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using or threatening to use force knew or reasonably should have known that the person entering or attempting to enter was a law enforcement officer.
(4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.
(a) “Dwelling” means a building or conveyance of any kind, including any attached porch, whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night.
(b) “Residence” means a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.
(c) “Vehicle” means a conveyance of any kind, whether or not motorized, which is designed to transport people or property.

Unfortunately, not applicable - they were not under a roof as required.
Also NOT in Florida, I believe they were in Georgia. No idea of GA law.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I don't want to see people get hurt. But it is interesting how liberal idiologues have a "come to Jesus" moment when reality shows up at their doorstep.

I believe that there is no situation so bad that an optimist can't find something to laugh at. A liberal lawyer being in the schidt for using a firearm to defend his life and home from BLM is ironic to a degree that is better than fiction. I think he should call Joe Bob and explain the reality of his situation and how he is different from us.

That fat prique would have sued the azz off those of you that did the exact same thing to his "clients". Lawyers are a far greater threat to us than cops or joggers. Congress is a consortium of Lawyers that have tried to ruin this country for years.

Remsen, there are exceptions to every example.

Joe Bob, GFY.

mike r
Originally Posted by Starman
No one has an issue with them defending their home. It’s the fact that they never supported our right to defend ours before that people have an issue with...

If you had a neighbor that was one of many cops
that don't like citizens having guns for self defence
.. would you still support him with arms to defend
his home/family from BLM
or would you say screw it and get pleasure watching
him go down?

Anti-A2 cop or lawyer or doctor, etc.
does it make a difference ?

or Maybe you would make an exception
just because he's LE?.. do tell..

Another red herring that has nothing to do with the situation. You can what if till the cows come home. Fugg those two progressive pieces of shirt. They go themselves into it they can get themselves out. Lord knows they have the money to do it.

As for your scenario, no I probably wouldn’t because if things went south during the altercation he’d probably be looking to lock me up and blame me for what happened. I know you think you’re being clever because of my support for LE, but that support stops at crooked or leftist cops. Any more questions?

Edited to add that I’d probably help anybody in an exigent circumstance that was being attacked right in front of me. But that’s not the case here. It’s a stupid Gotcha question with a Billion different scenarios that are impossible to answer.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

I believe that there is no situation so bad that an optimist can't find something to laugh at. A liberal lawyer being in the schidt for using a firearm to defend his life and home from BLM is ironic to a degree that is better than fiction. I think he should call Joe Bob and explain the reality of his situation and how he is different from us.

That fat prique would have sued the azz off those of you that did the exact same thing to his "clients". Lawyers are a far greater threat to us than cops or joggers. Congress is a consortium of Lawyers that have tried to ruin this country for years.

Joe Bob, GFY.

mike r

Well said Mike. Some of these guys don’t get that the POS would be the first one in line to represent those same animals were it you or me trying to defend against them.

. I know you think you’re being clever because
of my support for LE, but that support stops at
crooked or leftist cops..

Was just seeking clarity.

.... It’s a stupid Gotcha question with a Billion different scenarios that are impossible to answer.

Actually it was uncomplicated / straightforward,
your neighbor is an anti A2 cop.. do you help him
defend his home/family from BLM wanting
to kick his doors down/hurt his family.

If the answer is no, ok well so be it.

. I know you think you’re being clever because
of my support for LE, but that support stops at
crooked or leftist cops..

Was just seeking clarity.

.... It’s a stupid Gotcha question with a Billion different scenarios that are impossible to answer.

Actually it was uncomplicated / straightforward,
your neighbor is an anti A2 cop.. do you help him
defend his home/family from BLM wanting
to kick his doors down/hurt his family.

If the answer is no, ok well so be it.

Answer your own question as to what you would do.
Is that an 'order' you geriatric chickenchitt
cowering Covtard?.. 😂
Is that an 'order' you geriatric chickenchitt
cowering Covtard?.. 😂

It was easy to figure that one Mr. Phony.
And you speak of ‘cowering ‘.

Funny stuff.
Covtards cripple and damage the country
no less than BLM.

makes you part of the problem not the solution.
Covtards cripple and damage the country
no less than BLM.

Still can’t answer your own question can you?

Name calling is your only forte and always has been.

BTW, my economy is great.
They should just collect the insurance and buy a new mansion in San Francisco. They probably have a shortage of liberal lawyers there.
Toot... You are a sad fact of life Covtard.

it's an accepted CF philosophical term... 😂

Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I wonder what their private security ended up costing- - - - -and who paid the bill? Most of the privateers they contacted told them to go pound sand!

...and you KNOW this how?

From CNN?
Toot... You are a sad fact of life Covtard.

it's a CF philosophical term... 😂

Philosophically speaking, you’re less than a mental midget and always have been. No secret there as your many posts attest to.

Still can’t handle your own question, eh?

Problems ?

Funny scchitt.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

...and you KNOW this how?

From CNN?

That was their statements on Fox.
You guys are f*cked up.

Liberal, Democrat, conservative or Republican, matters not, if they lose this battle, We All lose this battle.
You guys are f*cked up.

Liberal, Democrat, conservative or Republican, matters not, if they lose this battle, We All lose this battle.

How much are you donating to their defense ?
.. you’re less than a mental midget and always have been. No secret there as your many posts attest to.

Correcting your errors pertaining to understanding
criminal law statutes is my service to the housebound
Covtard community...
You guys are f*cked up.

How much are you donating to their prosecution and conviction.
Looks to me people are arguing two different issues here.

Stand beside them to defend their 2A rights? You bet I would.

Stand beside them to keep BLM from burning their house down? Fugg'em. They support that organization.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Florida Castle Doctrine.

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
View Entire Chapter

Unfortunately, not applicable - they were not under a roof as required.
Also NOT in Florida, I believe they were in Georgia. No idea of GA law.

I KNOW It wasn't in Florida. Posted to inform others of Florida law. And, by the way, you don't have to be under a roof.
You guys are f*cked up.

Wrong. Help him, and you're committing Treason. It falls under giving aid, and comfort to the enemy.

He supports the communists (BLM), so he has chosen his side already.
Best thing for liberals' new found love of guns is for this liberal schitbird attorney and his wife is to be prosecuted for defending their lives and property with firearms.
We need a sacrificial lamb for gun ownership to generate a movement to fight back and he fits the bill. He is a 'useful idiot" for the NRA and gun rights.

If he and his wife aren't charged he'll be right back to backing BLM and fighting the NRA and Trump. It would be wonderful if he and his wife were charged and convicted and Trump pardoned them. lol
It's their right to have weapons and defend themselves. It's their right to be stupid and believe the nonsense they believe. It's our right to ignore their cries for help when they were never there for us.
Would sure be interesting to see the case history of the 2 McCloskeys.
Originally Posted by ribka
Best thing for liberals' new found love of guns is for this liberal schitbird attorney and his wife is to be prosecuted for defending their lives and property with firearms.
We need a sacrificial lamb for gun ownership to generate a movement to fight back and he fits the bill. He is a 'useful idiot" for the NRA and gun rights.

If he and his wife aren't charged he'll be right back to backing BLM and fighting the NRA and Trump. It would be wonderful if he and his wife were charged and convicted and Trump pardoned them. lol

Pure genius.
Would sure be interesting to see the case history of the 2 McCloskeys.

I would like to see that too.
You guys are f*cked up.

How much are you donating to their prosecution and conviction.

None. So I’ve done my part.

Now, how about you? Your reference is attached here.
.. you’re less than a mental midget and always have been. No secret there as your many posts attest to.

Correcting your errors pertaining to understanding
criminal law statutes is my service to the housebound
Covtard community...

Still no answer to your own question?

What’s the matter, poo poo ? Choking on your own vomit?

Can’t eat your own cooking.?

Your “service to “. Heh.
What a pitiful little man you are .

Pseudo man. Sock puppet man.
If Obama was in a bind like the McCloskeys were, she could borrow my gun and one bullet.

Our Constitution isnt perfect. If you vote for people who want to take our guns, you shouldn't be allowed to have one.

That would take care of the dimocraps who take an oath to uphold the constitution and then work to destroy it.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Joe Bob, GFY.

mike r

Anyone who derides lawyers generally is right.

As opposed to the police, where bad apples are the exception, with lawyers, they are the rule.
Would these folks lift a finger to help any of us?
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Now,,,,,there’s a question that bears answering.

Good one, Greg.

Doubt they’d lift a finger to help. But pretty sure they’d come after you with everything they had were the situation reversed...
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
Kind of a good thing you had guns eh???????????????????????????????????????

This ^^^^
You have to keep in mind. If you were defending your property from BLM. These folks wound sue you on behalf of the rioters and looters .
Lawyers are liberal democrats. They don’t believe in any kind of tort reform. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
You have to keep in mind. If you were defending your property from BLM. These folks wound sue you on behalf of the rioters and looters .
Lawyers are liberal democrats. They don’t believe in any kind of tort reform. Hasbeen

Lots of lawyers in the GOP
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Lots of lawyers in the GOP

Good lawyers are the ones that you hire for your needs and political affiliations means little at that point in time.
Are we talking about the same situation here? It wasn't Florida, Georgia, Kalifornikate, or anywhere else but St. Louis, Missouri. The home of the BLM. The Castle Doctrine is in Missouri law but not word for word as Florida's law. I think it is more stringent than even Florida. Maybe someone could copy it and paste it here. I don't care. If I need to fire and have the time I will tell my family to hold their ears or whatever code we have agreed on. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Look around your neighborhood. How many would come with weaponry to defend you? Not many if any is my guess. They may call the police. Most wouldn't even come to court and testify to help you if you survive. Been there. You are on your own.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Look around your neighborhood. How many would come with weaponry to defend you? Not many if any is my guess. They may call the police. Most wouldn't even come to court and testify to help you if you survive. Been there. You are on your own.

Not so where I live. That is why I choose to live here.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Not so where I live. That is why I choose to live here.
You may be right. Hope you are. But you'll find out when it comes down to the nut cutting.
I'd likely not have to do anything where I live, which is back in the woods at the end of the road. The serious rednecks live between me and the highway, so good luck rioting and burning through a couple miles of that. But if I called them for help, they'd show up.
Originally Posted by JPro
I'd likely not have to do anything where I live, which is back in the woods at the end of the road. The serious rednecks live between me and the highway, so good luck rioting and burning through a couple miles of that. But if I called them for help, they'd show up.

Same here.
© 24hourcampfire