Home
Was driving to work and heard a commercial on the radio for a talk show from Toronto. Wanting people to watch the show on YouTube. Today's topic is Racism in Canada and how to address it.

Then the host says "It's not a debate, it's a lesson!" Guess I won't be listening, then.

They're not even hiding it any more.
Good morning Marty. All I can add to that is I agree. From the small amount I listen to CBC, "news", they make the US networks sound almost logical.
When somebody mentions systemic racism in America I ask them to explain how there are minority billionaires, millionaires, successful business owners, governors, mayors, state legislators, congressional representatives, senators, a 2 term president, Sec of State, SCOTUS justices, Flag Officers in all branches of the military, entertainers, authors, lecturers, college professors and athletes. None of that would be possible in a country with systemic racism and you wouldn't have people from all over the world trying to immigrate (legally and illegally) if they perceived the nation of having systemic racism.
Touche!
Is there a big enough percentage of whites in the cities in Canada to be racist? They kinda remind me of Minneapolis. Ed k
© 24hourcampfire