Home
Or will we be able to summon our inner Confederate and herd them back onto the Plantation?
We slaves have yet to revolt.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

^^^^^
I can’t decide whether I would rather be Spartacus or Robespierre.
Chaneling my inner Conan.
When the commies start raping the karens and their daughters in the suburbs, the karens will regret their actions.
Lotta loose wild animals of every species
these days. People are unwilling to fix it
The apes are taking over the zoo.
Originally Posted by IMR4350
The apes are taking over the zoo.

Indeed!
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Lotta loose wild animals of every species
these days. People are unwilling to fix it

At some point we will have to or they will lord over us.
Problem is blacks only comprise 13% of America's population and about 20% or more will vote for Trump. Then there are the 20% or so of bleeding heart liberal elitists. So that is about 30%. That is a lot. Most live in big cities, and on the east and west coasts. Many of the liberals do not see the danger of BLM and their Marxist background. That is the huge problem.
The current rebellion has set race relations back many, many years. When they recognize this the animated faction will get a bit more pissy. Whites cannot fix this directly but thinking blacks can.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
The current rebellion has set race relations back many, many years. When they recognize this the animated faction will get a bit more pissy. Whites cannot fix this directly but thinking blacks can.

Absolutely
I was in Williston this evening. This white sow walked in the establishment wearing a sweatshirt with a hood, darn 90 degrees outside, mask.. the sweatshirt had all kinds of names on it, from Floyd and whoever. In large letters it said SAY THE NAME or some bs. The sow had half her head shaved and the other side was purple.

The establishment was a cafe that the boomers like, everyone just ignored the stupid looking ho.
They can move to Africa.
The Romans in one of the most noteworthy battles in history defeated Attila and the Huns at Chalons in 451 AD. Very few years later Rome was sacked and looted and basically ceased to exist as mighty empire. The people were still there, the freed slaves were still there but it didn't exist as a power any more and the world sank into the dark ages. We are perilously close to succumbing to the same fate.
Originally Posted by moosemike
Will the current slave rebellion tear down the Republic?

No, the slaves are still dutifully going off to work to support everyone else.
Originally Posted by viking
I was in Williston this evening. This white sow walked in the establishment wearing a sweatshirt with a hood, darn 90 degrees outside, mask.. the sweatshirt had all kinds of names on it, from Floyd and whoever. In large letters it said SAY THE NAME or some bs. The sow had half her head shaved and the other side was purple.

The establishment was a cafe that the boomers like, everyone just ignored the stupid looking ho.

That right there is probably the biggest problem, ignorant azz Whites who think it's cool to take up a cause.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Dan, I agree. There is no whitey fix. I don't care how much pandering is done.

Going to take some leaders among the black folks that understand the LBJ Great Society mutant spawn do them no favors.
I believe these are the easy days, unfortunately. I often wonder how bad it was in Sodom and Gomorrah before their demise. The liberal wave of Godlessness is sure moving us in that direction, fast!
haven't lheard musch out of al gore during this event. wonder if he's got a committee working on globalism after the shif. and what will it look like. anyone wonder about the trillions the gov't is spreading by black helicopter while the slaves shovel it out to the masses? as oomeone posted we're very close to the precipice of a great change. it's lurking, but is invisible. it'll show it's ugly head soon enough.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Slavery is no longer a racial thing.
© 24hourcampfire