Home
Posted By: srwshooter Any day now - 07/04/20
Joe biden will say he has the virus and get out of the race. Up steps bloomberg
Posted By: rong Re: Any day now - 07/04/20
MOOOchelle
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Any day now - 07/04/20
Won't be bloomberg. All the DNC/MSM talk of a black female, good chance it's Michelle, as long as they know for 100% certainty they can win. Obama's will never risk damaging their "brand" with a loss to DJT. I'm thinking they know they don't have a chance, so throwing joe a bone. Kinda like the RNC did with McCain and Romney against Obama.

When Trump wins a second term, the libs are going to come unhinged and Trump will come off the leash with NOTHING to lose! I'm betting he goes scorched earth on these idiots and if there's not an attempt/attempts on his life I'll be blown away. I hope he burns the establishment to the damn ground, including all the RINO POS's in Congress. He gets 2 more SCOTUS justices that are true constitutionalists we may have a chance of not going all the way down the sewer.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Any day now - 07/04/20
Democrats never admit they are wrong, even through some crazy virus step down. They will double, triple and quadruple down on Biden first.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Any day now - 07/04/20
Posted By: doctor_Encore Re: Any day now - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by srwshooter
Joe biden will say he has the virus and get out of the race. Up steps bloomberg

If this scenario ihappens.... Biden will step down just before the Democratic Convention to allow the mob to choose another idiot.
© 24hourcampfire