Home
Posted By: jackmountain Dear craigslist scammers - 07/04/20
For God's sake, if you're listing a boat for sale in Virginia, don't use pics showing palm trees. A skid steer on tracks, don't say "new 285/75 R15 tires". Hire an American consultant you Nigerian dumbazz.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Dear craigslist scammers - 07/04/20
facebook marketplace is full of scammers too

the first giveaway (besides a too good to be true price) is the account is a hijacked business, usually a realtor for some reason, that is selling the item.

on craigslist, make sure you flag the ad. They are pretty good about taking them down if enough people flag them as a scam.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Dear craigslist scammers - 07/04/20
More Black stupidity.....never ends.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Dear craigslist scammers - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
More Black stupidity.....never ends.

The stupidity resides with those who reply and are taken in thinking,,,”what a fuggin deal I’m getting here”.
“There’s a sucker born every minute “.

P T. Barnum
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Dear craigslist scammers - 07/04/20
If you really want to screw with someone that's screwing with people.... Post a Craigslist ad in a big city, say for an IPhone 10 for $20, with the victim's phone number.
Listed my buddies tundra for about half what it was worth.
His phone rang solid for 12 hours.

In my defense he put up a for sale by owner sign on my house for half what it was worth while I was at the beach.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
If you really want to screw with someone that's screwing with people.... Post a Craigslist ad in a big city, say for an IPhone 10 for $20, with the victim's phone number.

Nefarious !!!!!
Good one.
Lots of places have turned into real s*** hole regarding selling and scams.

Local forum here in Virginia is Virginia Gun Trader.

I've been a member of that forum for 10 years and just can't take it anymore. Everybody's a half-price Charlie offering SOB.

24-hour campfire is self-policing by its members, act like a fool on this site and a pack of wolves will be on your butt in 30 seconds.

Rick Bin is a genius because he believes wholeheartedly in the self-policing aspect of this site.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Lots of places have turned into real s*** hole regarding selling and scams.

Local forum here in Virginia is Virginia Gun Trader.

I've been a member of that forum for 10 years and just can't take it anymore. Everybody's a half-price Charlie offering SOB.

24-hour campfire is self-policing by its members, act like a fool on this site and a pack of wolves will be on your butt in 30 seconds.

Rick Bin is a genius because he believes wholeheartedly in the self-policing aspect of this site.

I've used VGT a very few times in the last 5-6 years. Whoever runs it is a [bleep] nazi.
I was crazy enough to list an AK on there one time. I had guys calling me asking how hard it would be to turn it full auto etc.. I pulled the ad immediately. Also had idiots from W.Va. calling trying to convince me I could sell to them as long as we did the deal in Virginia. Called about a couple guns and the sellers were blatant about how it was worth more than market value because I wouldn't have to do a background check.
And we wonder how we wound up in a spot where laws get passed to force background checks on all transfers... There's a LOT of idiots in our ranks it seems sometimes.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Dear craigslist scammers - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I have used "Ducks picked for the feathers".
© 24hourcampfire