Home
Posted By: duck911 Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Killing it.

Patriotic. Powerful.

Tugging at some heart strings. Well timed, IMHO.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by duck911
Killing it.

Patriotic. Powerful.

Tugging at some heart strings. Well timed, IMHO.

Yep. Great speech.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
"....and we only kneel, to Almighty God."

(perfect and well understood dig on the Floyd protesters in context of the speech, in a patriotic context no one would ever attack)

Oh dayum!
"....and we only kneel, to Almighty God"

Oh dayum!

Awesome.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Can you imagine the uproar had the President journeyed to Stone Mountain and made this speech? Can you say "solid South"?
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
He seems on point for sure. Making liberals heads explode I love it
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Can you imagine the uproar had the President journeyed to Stone Mountain and made this speech? Can you say "solid South"?

It would have been politically stupid to give this speech there instead of at Rushmore. Stone Mountain is emblematic of the denial of the Declaration of Independence. Why celebrate that on the 4th?

It would have been politically stupid to give this speech there instead of at Rushmore. Stone Mountain is emblematic of the denial of the Declaration of Independence. Why celebrate that on the 4th? You want him to lose the election? mad
Posted By: RAS Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Wonder if the GOP will come out from under the bed now.
Originally Posted by RAS
Damn good question.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
I can hardly believe it. HE does the miraculous. HE turns sows ears into silk purses.

HE touched a formerly dayom Yankee for HIS purpose, and that being to save the US.

GOD blessed us. GOD bless Trump.
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Exactly.
Posted By: doctor_Encore Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Just a phenomenal speech, likely worth 3 or 4 points ts in the polls.

The South Dakota Governor speech was excellent as well....she could be a Republican VP material in a few years. Bet Me?
Posted By: 338rcm Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"....and we only kneel, to Almighty God"

Oh dayum!

Awesome.

MAGA!!!!!!

NO MORE BULLSHIT!!!!
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
It was a call to war, a greenlight for us. Lets get it done !
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
FANTASTIC SPEECH....................Kristy Noem. The wonderful gov of the great state of South Dakota......This event at the foot of Mt. Rushmore, was also designed to send a clear bitch slapping message to the libs....A Jap commander said after the attack on Pearl Harbor...."I fear that we have awaken a sleeping giant." .........On Nov 3rd, Hollywood, antifa, the media, Soros, PIGlosi, Schummer, and the entire demCRAP party will have their asses thoroughly handed back to them by a sleeping giant.
Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
He needs more speeches like this, and needs to absolutely destroy Biden in the debates. And needs to quit stepping on his own prick tweeting the stuff that gives the Dems ammo.

This speech did seem like a call to action to go out and set the country right again. The schools not teaching our history right, that’s exactly how we got to this point, he nailed it. Need to change that fast, but first some looters, rioters, vandalizers, and defacers need a beat down and serious prison time, if they cannot peacefully protest....
Posted By: Morewood Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Very good speech. He's walking a fine line in this minefield media that will excoriate any gaff, any misspoken word or phrase to justify their agenda.

Trump nailed it tonight and I'm glad his hair didn't fly off.
Posted By: g5m Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Good speech. He's working awfully hard for US. Hope he gets some rest.
Posted By: RAS Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Before everyone gets too excited, just remember the GOP is led and run by cowards. They aren’t too worried about the Marxists. Trump is on his own.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/07/02/sheep-in-elephant-costumes/
Posted By: erikj Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Stay well, Mr. President, this is hitting too close for my comfort.

"Kimberly Guilfoyle, a Trump campaign fundraiser who is dating Donald Trump Jr., tested positive for covid-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, ahead of the president’s Independence Day celebration Friday night at Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota, a person familiar with the situation said.

Guilfoyle had not arrived at the event and was not in contact with President Trump, and Don. Jr. tested negative, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss their personal situation. Guilfoyle and Don Jr. were not seen in television footage of the president joined by aides, son Eric and daughter Tiffany, and they are planning to drive back to Washington to avoid contact with others, the person said.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by Morewood

Trump nailed it tonight and I'm glad his hair didn't fly off.

TFF, my wife and I were just laughing about that!
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Great Speech! Will need more than words to back it up.
Posted By: las Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Someone planned ahead..... even the lips.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
I liked the way the wind picked up and made the flags fly a few times when Trump was making strong points.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
KAG!
Posted By: doctor_Encore Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by las

What are we looking for?
Posted By: 358wsm Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20

As I listened to Governor Noem I thought " The President might as well pack up and go home, he'll have a hard time topping that speach" but in usual fashion he once again was Amazing.

And what an great tribute he gave to 4 of our founding fathers, and then to our Great Country as a whole.

The Dems better not allow Biden to speak anywhere near out President and damn sure better not put him in a debate against him.

He was eloquent, he was poised, and with this speach he was "Presidential.!"
Posted By: MM879 Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by Tarquin

It would have been politically stupid to give this speech there instead of at Rushmore. Stone Mountain is emblematic of the denial of the Declaration of Independence. Why celebrate that on the 4th?

Ethan's 15 point IQ advantage is not serving him well. He comes across as a closet BLM supporter.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
The liberals will use Covid 19 as an excuse for Biden to not debate. There is no way they will put him up against Trump.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by las

What are we looking for?

The rock face already looks like Trumps profile.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Teary eyed sniffling gnashing of teeth..

LOVED IT!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by Scotty
The liberals will use Covid 19 as an excuse for Biden to not debate. There is no way they will put him up against Trump.

Look for electronic stimuli. Truth is, though, I don't think he's capable of even responding to that in a timely fashion.

He'll look awkward as hell, like these nerf ball press conferences / town halls phoney bulshit.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
That was a great 1-2 punch by Noem and Trump.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
I'm laughing cause the new York times headline says it's a "divisive culture war message." 🤣
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
He needs more speeches like this, and needs to absolutely destroy Biden in the debates. And needs to quit stepping on his own prick tweeting the stuff that gives the Dems ammo.

This speech did seem like a call to action to go out and set the country right again. The schools not teaching our history right, that’s exactly how we got to this point, he nailed it. Need to change that fast, but first some looters, rioters, vandalizers, and defacers need a beat down and serious prison time, if they cannot peacefully protest....

Well said.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Great Speech! Will need more than words to back it up.

Also true.
Posted By: elkmen1 Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
While I am a staunch supporter and support him 100%, I feel he needs to reduce his twitter and facebook exposure, and shorten his campaign speeches. If he can get the message out in 20 min or so, many more will remember.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by las

What are we looking for?

Oh yeah. I see it.
Originally Posted by erikj
Stay well, Mr. President, this is hitting too close for my comfort.

"Kimberly Guilfoyle, a Trump campaign fundraiser who is dating Donald Trump Jr., tested positive for covid-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, ahead of the president’s Independence Day celebration Friday night at Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota, a person familiar with the situation said.

Guilfoyle had not arrived at the event and was not in contact with President Trump, and Don. Jr. tested negative, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss their personal situation. Guilfoyle and Don Jr. were not seen in television footage of the president joined by aides, son Eric and daughter Tiffany, and they are planning to drive back to Washington to avoid contact with others, the person said.

Trump is taking Hydroxychloroquine.
Originally Posted by MM879

Ethan's 15 point IQ advantage is not serving him well. He comes across as a closet BLM supporter.

Yep, he never proposed that Trump do it at Stone Mt. He just imagined the strokes it would have caused.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by las

What are we looking for?

Oh yeah. I see it.

I'm for it.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Ethan never proposed that Trump do it at Stone Mt. He just imagined the strokes it would have caused.

Exactly.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yep, he never proposed that Trump do it at Stone Mt. He just imagined the strokes it would have caused.

Possible, Why would a turd propose something like that?
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
FANTASTIC SPEECH....................Kristy Noem. The wonderful gov of the great state of South Dakota......This event at the foot of Mt. Rushmore, was also designed to send a clear bitch slapping message to the libs....A Jap commander said after the attack on Pearl Harbor...."I fear that we have awaken a sleeping giant." .........On Nov 3rd, Hollywood, antifa, the media, Soros, PIGlosi, Schummer, and the entire demCRAP party will have their asses thoroughly handed back to them by a sleeping giant.

I will never forgive FOX for not showing more of Governor Noem.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20

Don’t be stupid.

There will be no live debates. The planned, taped and virtual debates will not be debates.

Trumps ability to speak directly to America via Twitter is the only avenue available to him. If his tweets and tweeting was harming him, the left wouldn’t be working overtime trying to find ways to censor him and stop him, they would be promoting it.

The left is terrified of his ability to speak “unedited”.

Tweet on Mr President, Tweet on.
Posted By: CRS Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
I watched it last night, and our Governor was fantastic, but President Trump knocked it out of the park. Senator Thune and Senator Rounds looked like kids in a candy store, excited and proud all at the same time.

I personally know a few people that attended and it will be interesting to hear their thoughts on the event.

History is not something to change, the bright moments to be celebrated and the dark moments to gain wisdom and hopefully never repeat.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Don’t be stupid.

There will be no live debates. The planned, taped and virtual debates will not be debates.

Trumps ability to speak directly to America via Twitter is the only avenue available to him. If his tweets and tweeting was harming him, the left wouldn’t be working overtime trying to find ways to censor him and stop him, they would be promoting it.

The debates will be multiple choice. Still I would bet that Biden checks more that one box per question. One for his wife and one for him.
Posted By: vacrt2002 Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by RAS
Damn good question.

Most are still swamp rats. The redeeming thing about the Mob is you see them coming! RINOs are the worst!!
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Sounds like some reparations are gonna be made....

.... for the statues!
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by RAS

Doubtful. Roaches seldom venture out into the light.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20

Don’t be stupid.

The debates will be multiple choice. Still I would bet that Biden checks more that one box per question. One for his wife and one for him.

There will be no live debates.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tvnewshq/status/1279155595745034241
Posted By: baldhunter Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
I was pissed at Fox.They kept breaking in on the coverage and when the fireworks started they cut it off.WTF????? Then I switched over to CSPAN and the first one I came across had Stacy Abrams listed.WTF????? Then I found another CSPAN that had it on and before the fireworks were done it cut it off.WTF??? Found it on Youtube.Here is the Presidents speech and the fireworks.The longer ones are on there too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgu...c9-VU-LwJveDB0WBHrC9gFRqo2hvs3cjkN866LdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ary...xqwr2iDMZ9iBnEQRKiMfy2YQLq5qngNpecxpvVvA
Posted By: yobuck Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20

The South is solid anyway, regardless of where he makes the speeches.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Thee Gov and Trump rocked it. Fox did crap.
Posted By: 673 Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
A great speech once again, makes me want to be an American.
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Best speech he has ever made IMO. Powerful and great message. If you look at the headlines of nearly all major news stations and newspapers, they are massacreing him. He must have did something right! Scary how wide spread and collective the efforts of the enemy are.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
OAN showed everything at Mt. Rushmore while good old Fox had 4 talking heads bobbing and weaving through the pre-speeches and then they cut off the fireworks for more talking heads to nod on endlessly.

Sadly from where it once was, Fox has lost its ability to reason properly any longer.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
And Upchuck wept........
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by elkmen1
While I am a staunch supporter and support him 100%, I feel he needs to reduce his twitter and facebook exposure, and shorten his campaign speeches. If he can get the message out in 20 min or so, many more will remember.

GFY, no one cares about your feelings.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Hell Yeah. Wanna see a good Patriotic movie , Find" Patriots Day" about the Boston Marathon bombers. It is really, really good. Its kind of Nostalgic to see a Hollywood production where we hunt down and kill terrorists.
Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20

Don’t be stupid.

I think you misunderstood...Im not saying he should stop tweeting altogether, just be more careful. Like recently he retweeted the video of white people saying White Power then took it down...Its crap like that giving the Dems ammo. And, it hurts him with the black, hispanic, and Karen's votes ...

I have no problem with him addressing fake news with his tweets and think it is awesome. Theirs no problem with him calling out other politicians or Judges for their decisions either. He should stick with stuff like that, and of course, anything that he can tweet making Biden look bad.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I liked the way the wind picked up and made the flags fly a few times when Trump was making strong points.

Yep.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by 280Rem1
Best speech he has ever made IMO. Powerful and great message. If you look at the headlines of nearly all major news stations and newspapers, they are massacreing him. He must have did something right! Scary how wide spread and collective the efforts of the enemy are.

Yep.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Trump Speech - 07/04/20
Catching it now on Roku Fox.

Excellent and patriotic! He's our country's savior and if anyone disagrees they can KMA!

MAGA!
© 24hourcampfire