Home
It was on the market for the last 2 years but out of our price range until recent events made a deal possible. A total renovation was done some years back to store a classic car collection, so move in pristine condition. I have to set up the inside with pallet racks, lockers, work benches / storage areas and paint over the butt on the wall (I have women that work for us and they don't need to see that) etc....Spread 35 yds of RCA yesterday and had two of our containers delivered a 40 yd and a 20 positioned and leveled.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Congratulations!
American entrepreneur, excellent and the best of luck. Sorry to see the derriere go away though. To me that would be a great motivation to build widgets.
That’s a nice looking shop!
Looks great, congrats
Congrats! Best wishes for a prosperous future...
Congrats!!

smile
Outstanding that the deal became do-able. Congrats!

Looks great.
Congratulations. Looks good.
Thanks Greg...Guys ! the reno was funded by a collector with deep pockets so much was done above and beyond code / ordinary building standards for a warehouse like tons of extra structural steel, radiant heat throughout the 6000 sq ft, three phase electric, alarm /video, sound system etc. We were very lucky on this one, maybe something good came out of the Corona virus....The negotiations seemed to pick up speed the last couple of months and then the deal was set.
Originally Posted by EQFD193
Thanks Greg...Guys ! the reno was funded by a collector with deep pockets so much was done above and beyond code / ordinary building standards for a warehouse like tons of extra structural steel, radiant heat throughout the 6000 sq ft, three phase electric, alarm /video, sound system etc. We were very lucky on this one, maybe something good came out of the Corona virus....The negotiations seemed to pick up speed the last couple of months and then the deal was set.

Yeah. You got "lucky" again..

Just like the last 50 years you worked your ass off.

smile
Looks real nice!

Congrats!
smile !!
That looks great, I missed it, what is your business?
Plant health care (tree /shrub tick spraying) some landscape install, ornamental tree pruning, seasonal planting, holiday lighting and whatever else we can find to keep the crews busy throughout the year smile.
Thank you, you are at Long Island, New York?
Property taxes must be a bundle on a place like that?
Do you do snowplowing too?
Originally Posted by EQFD193
We were very lucky on this one, maybe something good came out of the Corona virus....The negotiations seemed to pick up speed the last couple of months and then the deal was set.

The circle of capitalistic life: The inefficient/poorly planned business falls away and the one with potential steps in. I agree with Local Dirt....that’s not luck.

Congrats!
Nice place EQ!

Looks like it will serve you well for many years.
Taxes are reasonable considering the footprint and usage....Snow plowing is VERY limited to a select few VIP's...We did it for years on a much larger scale to keep guys busy and build the business...It's blood money and wrecks trucks, workers and equipment. No thanks !!
Very nice, polished concrete flooring? Looks like a very nice piece of real estate. Congrations on a job well done. Hope it works well for you.
Yes, Montauk to Manhattan.
© 24hourcampfire