Home
Ms. Leslie Neal-Boyan, the dean of the nursing school at the University of Massachusetts, sent an email to her colleagues at the nursing school recently, condemning “acts of violence against people of color.”

The email went on to say “Recent events recall a tragic history of racism and bias that continue to thrive in this country. I despair for our future as a nation if we do not stand up against violence against anyone. BLACK LIVES MATTER.”

So wait, you might be thinking, what’s the issue? Why did she get fired?

Because after writing “BLACK LIVES MATTER,” Leslie then committed a heinous crime by stating, “but also, EVERYONE’S LIFE MATTERS.”

Even still, the email continued, saying “No one should have to live in fear that they will be targeted for how they look or what they believe." Except, of course, if you believe that everyone’s life matters.

Leslie concluded by asking the students to "care for everyone regardless of race, creed, color, religion, ethnicity, ability or gender preference."

But it didn’t matter, the damage was done. Three words. Everyone’s. Life. Matters.

It only took one student to say that she was upset by Leslie’s comment… and poof, Leslie was fired.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dean-fir...but-also-everyones-life-matters-in-email
We need a purge.
Insane !!!
We are losing the "Culture War" on free speech. So many Americans have lost their jobs, careers for nothing more than saying "All Lives Matter". The Mob is controlling all decent and THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.
It’s Massachusetts. Big time blue state. That’s where the insanity is happening. Blue states equal insanity.
F en nuts
Hank
The Dean should sue. He was fired for no legitimate reason.
Oh well,

"To those students who were upset regarding my email, wouldn't it have been better to use that as a teachable opportunity to explain that leaders also make mistakes and use this as an example of why lifelong learning is so important?" Neal-Boylan wrote.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

The dean added that she would not be pursuing legal action against the school because "I know this would fuel the conservative opposition to the BLM movement and that would be anathema to me."
Good to see these Liberal Hacks getting a taste of what they planted.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Karma's a bitch.
To suggest that all lives matter is now hate speech. It means you want to bring back the lynching of black folks for no reason whasoevah.
The only lives that matter are those that can be exploited to get a Democrat back in office.
Meh, she seems ok with it.

Live by the Liberalism die by the Liberalism.
Originally Posted by Savuti
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Karma's a bitch.

Takin' one for the team....
There is some irony here that this is a school of nursing. Would anyone want to be treated by a nurse who didn't believe that all lives matter?
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
The Dean should sue. He was fired for no legitimate reason.

I like this trend. I hope they continue eating their own...
Damn !!

What about Coon Hunting?

Coon Dog

Coonass

Say that it cannot happen.
Has it occurred to anyone that these are the people that will treating you should you require medical assistance? Anyone doubt for a minute at least some might not be entirely invested in whatever treatment is required for you should they be made aware of your political leanings?

Imagine being taken to an emergency room with a traumatic injury while wearing a Trump campaign t-shirt. How do you think that would go?
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Has it occurred to anyone that these are the people that will treating you should you require medical assistance? Anyone doubt for a minute at least some might not be entirely invested in whatever treatment is required for you should they be made aware of your political leanings?

Imagine being taken to an emergency room with a traumatic injury while wearing a Trump campaign t-shirt. How do you think that would go?

Ruled a Covid suicide...
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Ruled a Covid suicide...

Laffin...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We need a purge.

We're getting a purge now, obviously. Just not the one you want. Purges are planned and supervised, propagandized and fueled through reinforcement. Perhaps if this side of things had any will, we could have our own.
I work in higher ed, our system specifically states not to distribute political [bleep] via email, so it could be either that or the all lives matter statement.
© 24hourcampfire