Home
Playing stupid games win you deadly prizes !
The stupidity of ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter protesters appears to have become fatal, again, this morning in Seattle, Washington. ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter (BLM) Protesters tried to blockade Interstate 5

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...ters-body-parts-came-off-on-impact-video
I love happy endings.
Driver could of swerved right and made a perfect strike.
Originally Posted by 673
Driver could of swerved right and made a perfect strike.

My thoughts exactly.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I love happy endings.

Yep!
How many points does he get?
They didnt have the roadway completely blocked by vehicles so they blocked the drive around with their bodies. Too cool. smirk cool
That's a Patriot!
We need a Go Fund Me for the cars repair bill.
Originally Posted by coat4gun
Playing stupid games win you deadly prizes !
The stupidity of ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter protesters appears to have become fatal, again, this morning in Seattle, Washington. ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter (BLM) Protesters tried to blockade Interstate 5

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...ters-body-parts-came-off-on-impact-video

Looks like some winners of the Darwin Award. The only ones to blame are the idiots who disregarded their mama's childhood admonitions about the dangers associated with playing in traffic.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Seriously. He deserves a bonus for that.
I wonder ho long before somebody starts making BLM and Antifa rubber stamps to mark your vehicle like the old fighter planes?
Excellent video
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They didnt have the roadway completely blocked by vehicles so they blocked the drive around with their bodies. Too cool. smirk cool

Mom said she need the car to get pop tarts and spray paint so " Running Dove" was left with his skateboard to block traffic !
Originally Posted by stikshooter
Excellent video

Enjoyable, right?

I don't care what anyone says, That's a fuggin' 10!!
It's only a matter of time before a driver decides they will not be the next Reginald Denny and puts the go pedal to the metal and never lets up until they are way down the road and safe.
I think scenes like this are where CWII will finally go hot. We’re to the point now where rioters are getting pancaked while blocking interstates, or shot, and now that some of them are shooting as well, we have the making of ambushes and counter ambush tactics to break out of their trap. That means guys like me are rolling a little heavier, no longer stuffing an LCP in our pockets...

And that’s a good thing, this is going to happen, we might as well face that, I’d just as soon get it over with so we can bury them and enjoy life on America again.

Good deal. Maybe now the copw will stop letting these criminals block traffic.

Are they going to charge the driver?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Excellent video

Enjoyable, right?

Very much so. I hope the guy in the car is alright though.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Good deal. Maybe now the copw will stop letting these criminals block traffic.

For what? He quite obviously attempted to swerve to the left. It was only the laws of physics that prevented him from succeeding in that effort.
Excellent video

Enjoyable, right?

Very much so. I hope the guy in the car is alright though.

It's regrettable that he will have to pay for the car repairs. Maybe he can sue the estates of those who caused the damage.
That boy needs a cow catcher up front.
[Linked Image from i7.photobucket.com]
Should of had the Confederate flag painted on that car, like the dukes of hazard's car. laugh
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
I wonder ho long before somebody starts making BLM and Antifa rubber stamps to mark your vehicle like the old fighter planes?

Chicken legs and d ildos............not on my truck
You can only hope he had a dash camera on board !
Holy crap,that was a human head that went flying in front of the car,according to the commentary.

"The large part that hurls into the air and lands in front of the car appears to be a human head."

Originally Posted by rte
Holy crap,that was a human head that went flying in front of the car,according to the commentary.

"The large part that hurls into the air and lands in front of the car appears to be a human head."

Proly just a skater helmet............nobody with a functional head would stand in the street
Shoulda used a bigger truck
Originally Posted by rte

There's got to be extra points for that.
Originally Posted by rte

He din hav he hoody on he haid.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Shoulda used a bigger truck

Hahaha.
I'd like to see it in slow motion. What should the musical accompaniment be?

How about the old jingle?

"You asked for it, you got it, Toyota!"

Click on the video in my post and change the playback speed.
Highway to Hell
That's the end of human roadblocks! laugh
Darwin wins again
Two gone in a single pass.

Now who will go for three in the next video?
STRIKE!
Watching jackrabbits get run over would bother me more.

This is the only thing that will start to give these highway blockers pause.
I love happy endings.

Haha!

Wagner

Or

https://youtu.be/1w7OgIMMRc4

time to say goodbye...…..bob
They blocked the highway w vehicles and stood where anybody going around would hit them.
Genius.

Hope Antifa builds em a memorial urinal.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Wagner

Or

Or... https://youtu.be/M8XaGxvuFOU

But the tempo is wrong
I've seen hundreds if not thousands of deer that've been hit @ Interstate speeds. I can't say I've ever seen body parts fly off while watching one get hit (I've seen 4 happen live). Even the deer that get caught under the front bumper of a semi just get ground up, body parts don't just fly off. Even buck antlers stay attached until someone comes along with a sawzall.

I'm going with helmet or backpacks.
Old gal wandered out into the highway local.
Car nailed her, clipped her legs off at the knees.

My guess is maybe the vegans are like the old and frail..........just structurally not very tough.
Nice. Avoid the center of mass and still accomplish something.

Seriously??????????????????

He'll be charged at minimum, with vehicular homicide, murder 2, maybe.

Can't let anything bad happen to our Antifa & BLM outlaws can we???????

MM
I bet that driver is an excellent bowler.
News report said both females that hit the car we’re alive.

Maybe not for long though.
State will get sued because of the missing Protester Crossing sign.
Originally Posted by hookeye

My guess is maybe the vegans are like the old and frail..........just structurally not very tough.

I'm thinking a massive study is needed to determine the merits this possibility.

I’m gonna have to go with John Phillip Souza, preferably something jaunty and patriotic...

I'll give him 92 points + 2 bonus points for doing it in Seattle
Originally Posted by MadMooner

So, it appears no female lost their head over this.
Evidently this is a nightly occurrence with the snowflakes blocking the interstate...

Protesters have reportedly shut down the interstate for 19 consecutive days as part of demonstrations against police brutality and racial injustice following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man who died in Minneapolis police custody.

They had been on the freeway for approximately an hour before the car broke through the blockade around 1:36 a.m.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...r-on-seattle-highway-closed-for-protests

If that's the case, then it's the local politicians and police (or lack thereof) that are to blame. mad

Didn't these idiots mothers ever tell their spoiled petulant children not to play in the highway?

lol
Sweet! Happy 4th of July antifa/blm.
From what I read that stretch of highway had been blocked by rioters for 19 straight days. (How does a city let that happen) I’m glad to see someone had enough of the arrogance and lawlessness. And put an end to what police and the mayor should have.
I don't think anyone's head got knocked off. It seems like blood would show up on that white car if that was the case.
I love happy endings.

I agree, they should use a state plow truck on those road blocks, may sure the cameras are running, I want a copy
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, it appears no female lost their head over this.

Nah, I knew damn well that it wasn't "body parts" flying around on impact.

The human body can take lots of blunt force and stay in one piece.

Might be a bit mushy, but it isn't prone to fly apart unless sharp objects are introduced into the foray. smile
This bull chit needs to stop. This isn’t peaceful protesting any more. They keep putting people in situations where the panic and this happens. The city or county should put an end to this. Wtf do they think they will accomplish by blocking traffic?
Time to put a Mad Max Street Outlaw car put together.Run them 4 abreast down the big city freeways and the more BLM- ANTIFA Turds you run over the higher the point score.Prizes every week for the most points and do about 10 Cities.Could sell the films to Discovery Channel to run during this fall.
How long before somebody mounts a pair of Browning Auto 5s in the grill of their car?

would sell like hotcakes
I really need to put a bull bar on the front of my truck.....just in case. Anybody have any experience with how well Ranch Hand holds up in a 'collision'?
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Originally Posted by Morewood

I want one
Originally Posted by gritsnfishin1
This bull chit needs to stop. This isn’t peaceful protesting any more. They keep putting people in situations where the panic and this happens. The city or county should put an end to this. Wtf do they think they will accomplish by blocking traffic?

What do you mean by “anymore”?
Originally Posted by horse1
I've seen hundreds if not thousands of deer that've been hit @ Interstate speeds. I can't say I've ever seen body parts fly off while watching one get hit (I've seen 4 happen live). Even the deer that get caught under the front bumper of a semi just get ground up, body parts don't just fly off. Even buck antlers stay attached until someone comes along with a sawzall.

This.

Helmet, backpacks, shoes, on something they were holding.
A good taxidermist can fix anything.

I nominate Ride of the Valkyres or The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

Maybe loop the video so we get both. smile

laugh laugh laugh
Somebody needs to start a new driving school- - - - - -hire a bunch of southern Good Ole Boys to teach the proper way to execute a "bootlegger turn". High speed, yank the handbrake, and turn the steering wheel. It's possible to take out a bunch more human speed bumps with the side of the vehicle than when you're running in a straight line. Done properly, you also end up headed back the way you came instead of having to run through a massed crowd. Moonshine runners have been doing that for decades!
Wagner - Sunrise
Do you think their friends are any smarter now. Maybe they will think twice before they block traffic. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Do you think their friends are any smarter now. Maybe they will think twice before they block traffic. Hasbeen

No. Not really.

Their sense of entitlement much outweighs their common sense.
That made my morning! There will be more and more of it...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
12 on performance and 500 points.
Originally Posted by Irving_D

LOL!! Thank you for posting that

Why wasnt there any traffic? No cars backed up waiting to get past, and only one protest car has its hazard lights on. Was traffic stopped a ways back? Oh yeah I hope the driver is ok.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Be careful kids, Look both ways before crossing the road.
People stuck in traffic jams caused by these protests should file kidnapping charges. It doesn't matter if the charges don't stick. They may beat the rap but they won't beat the ride.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
People stuck in traffic jams caused by these protests should file kidnapping charges. It doesn't matter if the charges don't stick. They may beat the rap but they won't beat the ride.

False Imprisonment.

False Imprisonment occurs when a person (who doesn't have legal authority or justification) intentionally restrains another person's ability to move freely.

Lol. That’s awesome.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Time to put a Mad Max Street Outlaw car put together.Run them 4 abreast down the big city freeways and the more BLM- ANTIFA Turds you run over the higher the point score.Prizes every week for the most points and do about 10 Cities.Could sell the films to Discovery Channel to run during this fall.

Awesome idea , .................... by the way I love that movie !!

Originally Posted by Morewood

Nice, apparently Blood Flaps are optional.
I don't think anyone's head got knocked off. It seems like blood would show up on that white car if that was the case.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Evidently this is a nightly occurrence with the snowflakes blocking the interstate...

Protesters have reportedly shut down the interstate for 19 consecutive days as part of demonstrations against police brutality and racial injustice following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man who died in Minneapolis police custody.

They had been on the freeway for approximately an hour before the car broke through the blockade around 1:36 a.m.

If that's the case, then it's the local politicians and police (or lack thereof) that are to blame. mad

Didn't these idiots mothers ever tell their spoiled petulant children not to play in the highway?

BS, the only blame is the fk'tards on the highway....
Here's the two ladies who got hit, out there with the "Black Femmes" as they call themselves

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Apparently a militant lesbian organization.

These are the people who are shutting down the Interstate on everyone.

Looks like they are both going to live.
New movie maybe, Deathrace 2020?

The orig

I understand the drive is under arrest and faces felony hit and run charges so far. If one of the protesters croaks, it's all done for him. I don't care how much money he has or gets through a go fund me account, his ass is toast. Too bad, I'd much prefer he be given a medal. here ain't no justice in our justice system.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I understand the drive is under arrest and faces felony hit and run charges so far. If one of the protesters croaks, it's all done for him. I don't care how much money he has or gets through a go fund me account, his ass is toast. Too bad, I'd much prefer he be given a medal. here ain't no justice in our justice system.
Paul B.

With the recent violence and killings in the CHOP, and reports of gunfire on that roadway, I would think a case could be made for the driver reasonably believing he/she was in imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm.

Look at at how they shot the s-h-I-t out of that Jeep recently.
If he damned cops would enforce the laws in the first place, instead of kowtowing to illegal mobs, stuff like this wouldn't happen.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

With the recent violence and killings in the CHOP, and reports of gunfire on that roadway, I would think a case could be made for the driver reasonably believing he/she was in imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm.

That's a no brainer, especially in the current climate. When an enraged mob runs onto the highway to block your progress, it would seem perfectly reasonable to expect that they mean you serious bodily harm.
That video is truly tragic.
He missed one.
Originally Posted by Fugawe
That video is truly tragic.
He missed one.

grin
Originally Posted by RDW

BS, the only blame is the fk'tards on the highway....

No sir.

The local politicians and police that allow this behavior to occur without removing them and jailing them are to blame for these conflicts as well.

Just as Seattle politicians and police were to blame as much as the rioters for allowing them to take over and hold that CHOP zone.

I'm not saying that they are ONLY to blame. They aren't. The lawless idiots are to blame as well. But it's funny these incidents really only take root in sanctuary cities where the lawless are given free rein.
How do the local police have any jurisdiction to close down a interstate highway? Especially for that many consecutive nights.
Originally Posted by Rugies
How do the local police have any jurisdiction to close down a interstate highway? Especially for that many consecutive nights.

It wasn't police that closed it down.

It was "protesters".

But the police allowed it to happen without removing a jailing them.
Originally Posted by horse1

years ago i was at the scene of a auto death. guy wandered out of a bar to take a leak off a bridge, semi hit hit got tangled up in the tire. his guts were scattered over probably 20 yards or so. but... it took off the top of his head right above the eyebrows, leaving this shinny brain cavity with nothing in it in the skull. the semi driver kept going.

It was "protesters".

Thank you for explaining. You would think by the 19th night the police would of come to semi figure out how to stop the protestors, Itll be interesting to see if any police groups come forward with emails or other evidence of them being told to stand down by the mayors.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Here's the two ladies who got hit, out there with the "Black Femmes" as they call themselves

Gag me with a maggot.
Arrest the protesters for jaywalking..
OP's link is bombing.

It was "protesters".

They tell the state patrol then the SP is closing the highway off a half mile or so in each direction and just waits them out.

The SP is fugging spineless.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Gag me with a maggot.

Seattle's finest.
Looks like a pretty typical pedestrian PI. On impact, the body goes over the vehicle (or rather the vehicle goes under the vaulting body). The body rotates, end over end quite violently. It is the centrifugal force of this rotation which causes hats and shoes, glasses and pocket contents to fly off. Decapitation is quite unusual, but definitely possible at very high speed, say over 100 mph. I have worked on a couple of hundred fatals easy over the last 40 years. Very time consuming to pick up all the pieces and make the measurements. I don't do the math calculations, not my specialty.

The worst was when a crow flew down and started eating a guys brains off the road. Fatal accidents are not pretty.

Gag me with a maggot.

Somehow I knew exactly what they would like like before even seeing those pics...
If he damned cops would enforce the laws in the first place, instead of kowtowing to illegal mobs, stuff like this wouldn't happen.

THAT IS A FACT
Momentum matters.

It was "protesters".

They tell the state patrol then the SP is closing the highway off a half mile or so in each direction and just waits them out.

The SP is fugging spineless.

Local police are under the control of the mayor.

State Police are under the control of this idiot.

Police and politicians.
Points are awarded based on how many times the communists flip before hitting the pavement times the number hit.
That was 5 miles from where I sit.
That was 2000 feet from where my daughter lives.
That is 1000 feet from where I was born [15 years before they built I5 freeway].

Gag me with a maggot.

Seattle's finest.

If that's all that place is about, looks like I've not been missing much.

If that's all that place is about, looks like I've not been missing much.

That scum ain't worth going to prison for either.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Somehow I knew exactly what they would like like before even seeing those pics...

Yep.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I really need to put a bull bar on the front of my truck.....just in case. Anybody have any experience with how well Ranch Hand holds up in a 'collision'?

VERY WELL!
I have a solution that's worked for me so far- I don't go to Seattle.
Originally Posted by mark shubert

VERY WELL!

They do indeed.

I don't know if it would stand up unscathed in a confrontation with that 400 pound Indian woman at the Mt. Rushmore highway protest yesterday though.

That'd be like running over a yearling calf! eek

Seems the toll collector is blind to gender preferences.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Wagner

Or

They need to learn not to play in the street
Anybody else remember the ring-shaped hood ornaments on mid-1950's Buicks? Back then we called 'em "Pedestrian Sights"!
LOL!

Here: https://streamable.com/k8svcy

I have seen some versions with music, but the best has just the Dukes of Hazard Dixie horn sounding at the beginning.
Ready.

me too.....

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Indyca35: I am surprised at your stupidity!
It is NOT the "damned cops" who make the decision to "allow" these various types of "lawbreaking" - that decision is done/made by the mayors and city councils that YOU elected!
Not the police officers!
Are you really as stupid as you sound or are you just intent on trying to besmirch the law enforcement officers?
I am surmising the latter (at least for your sake I hope you are just a dipschit and not as stupid as you are making yourself out to be!).
Sheesh - pay attention man, PLEASE!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

LOL
I have a similar bumper huntsman, the wife even made a comment the other day. She asked how many would hold the line with some truck that had a bumper like mine coming at them, I’d love to find out. This road block protester crap is going too damn far.
I had a bunch of folks in Florida in about 1982 doing that road block crap. They were protesting the farmers. I dropped the Trans Am into First gear and stood on it. You would be surprised how fast them folks can move. The two highway patrol never even looked up from whatever they were studying on the hood of their car. Ed k
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
It is NOT the "damned cops" who make the decision to "allow" these various types of "lawbreaking" - that decision is done/made by the mayors and city councils that YOU elected!
Not the police officers!
Are you really as stupid as you sound or are you just intent on trying to besmirch the law enforcement officers?
I am surmising the latter (at least for your sake I hope you are just a dipschit and not as stupid as you are making yourself out to be!).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Do the police not take an oath to uphold the law?
Two less communist pieces of schitt we have to expend ammo on on the coming battlefield.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Do the police not take an oath to uphold the law?

That is not part of most law enforcement oaths.

Originally Posted by mark shubert

VERY WELL!

I have the Bullnose model Ranch Hand on my Tundra. 2 deer to date with no damages to the bumper or the truck, one at over 60 mph.
Not the police officers!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow. I really must have struck a nerve. By "damned cops" I meant the whole police hierarchy, which includes the politically appointed chiefs, mayors, and so forth.

You see, they are NOT enforcing the law. In city after city they are letting criminals break it, and looking the other way. Somewhere I saw an estimate that the riots, looting, and arson in the past five weeks have already caused $500,000,000 of damage. At the LGS yesterday there were 40 or 50 people waiting outside, in line, to get in and buy a gun.

This is not the kind of country I want to live in. The police need to enforce the law. They aren't.
Not the police officers!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow. I really must have struck a nerve. By "damned cops" I meant the whole police hierarchy, which includes the politically appointed chiefs, mayors, and so forth.

You see, they are NOT enforcing the law. In city after city they are letting criminals break it, and looking the other way. Somewhere I saw an estimate that the riots, looting, and arson in the past five weeks have already caused $500,000,000 of damage. At the LGS yesterday there were 40 or 50 people waiting outside, in line, to get in and buy a gun.

This is not the kind of country I want to live in. The police need to enforce the law. They aren't.

An officer in the military has a duty not to obey an unlawful order. Do police officers blindly follow any order given by a mayor? I think the libtard cities have too many police officers who are thinking about careers and pensions instead of right and wrong. We all know that the fbi had no one who stood up to the Gen Flynn railroad scheme. The locals in libtard run cities think the same way.

Up near White Bird Idaho one night coming back from steelheading on the Salmon, a doe and a fawn committed suicide on the front bumper of my Son in Law's '15 Dodge 350. We turned around for a look see in the dark. Blood and hair all over the roadway, but not even a scratch in the paint of that "Ranch Hand" bumper.

That bumper paid for itself and the winch that night in body work not needed.
Originally Posted by slowmover12
An officer in the military has a duty not to obey an unlawful order. Do police officers blindly follow any order given by a mayor? I think the libtard cities have too many police officers who are thinking about careers and pensions instead of right and wrong. We all know that the fbi had no one who stood up to the Gen Flynn railroad scheme. The locals in libtard run cities think the same way.

'...One purpose of the Oath of Office is to remind federal workers that they do not swear allegiance to a supervisor, an agency, a political appointee, or even to the President. The oath is to support and defend the U.S. Constitution and faithfully execute your duties. The intent is to protect the public from a government that might fall victim to political whims and to provide a North Star – the Constitution – as a source of direction. ...'

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/commentary/2019/10/the-oath-of-office-and-what-it-means/
The driver is in jail. No bond.
Originally Posted by Hastings

That's bullshit, but expected.
Feeling Run Down, stay on the Curb!!!

Garth Brooks "He never hit the brakes and he was shifting gears...."
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Somebody needs to start a new driving school- - - - - -hire a bunch of southern Good Ole Boys to teach the proper way to execute a "bootlegger turn". High speed, yank the handbrake, and turn the steering wheel. It's possible to take out a bunch more human speed bumps with the side of the vehicle than when you're running in a straight line. Done properly, you also end up headed back the way you came instead of having to run through a massed crowd. Moonshine runners have been doing that for decades!

At under 70mph you can do the same thing if you;

hands off wheel; pop into R(verse). Be ready to pop back into Drive and floor it quickly at the opportune moment.

Don’t ask me how I know this.

Glad my dad never found out I did it with his favourite car ...

Good, seeing those pictures of them after the accident, they don’t have much left to live for...

Anarchotyranny
That "reverse" trick works because it forces a downshift to1st. gear, not reverse, because there's a safety circuit in the transmission valve body that prevents actually engaging reverse until the car slows down to below 10 MPH or so. It has the same effect as locking up the rear brakes only while the front wheels keep rolling. Try that on a front wheel drive car and you'll provoke a corkscrew spin that's totally uncontrollable or a rollover as the rear end whips around in a fraction of a second.

All’s that’s telling me is don’t stop, keep moving, keep shooting, escape, evade...

Once you defend yourself from a rabid mob of ‘gers you have new enemies, but also new opportunities.
Seems like it would be legal to resist car jacking or false imprisonment using whatever means you have at hand?
Makes sense.

IF this was done it would have been back when there were few or no front drive vehicles 😉

What a joke. If the cops would have done their jobs in the first place the whole thing never would have happened.
Dawit Kalete was the driver.

A black man.

You can’t make this Schmidt up.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Dawit Kalete was the driver.

A black man.

You can’t make this Schmidt up.

P

I was thinking that by looking at the car, if my math is correct they flew about 70 feet in the air and skidded another 20 on pavement. That should leave a mark

I guess in Seattle the cops won't stop lawbreakers and won't let you do it either.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

Good, seeing those pictures of them after the accident, they don’t have much left to live for...

1 has passed so far.
Some details on the driver and the two that were hit:

Interesting the pictures of the women in this link are not so radical looking as the earlier post.

https://latestbios.com/usa/dawit-kelete-bio-wiki-age/
Originally Posted by muffin
Originally Posted by slowmover12

'...One purpose of the Oath of Office is to remind federal workers that they do not swear allegiance to a supervisor, an agency, a political appointee, or even to the President. The oath is to support and defend the U.S. Constitution and faithfully execute your duties. The intent is to protect the public from a government that might fall victim to political whims and to provide a North Star – the Constitution – as a source of direction. ...'

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/commentary/2019/10/the-oath-of-office-and-what-it-means/

One has to hand it to the Libs. The great pay and lucrative pensions are a good hammer to hold over the heads of the police to tow the Bolshevik line. It's also how two tier societies are created with the ruling class and party loyalist and the rest of the serfs.

In this case it appears you would have needed a bull dyke bar.
Seattle is going to take a major hit from all this BS. Already, a huge multi billion dollar company has left the city, moved down to Arizona or New Mexico. Others will follow.
Seattle also has a huge tourist industry. My brother went from N. Carolina, a year ago, on an Alaska cruise, and they departed from Seattle.
Well, Seattle isn't the only port on the north Pacific coast. If the idiot Mayor, and the moron, spineless Governor allow this crap to continue, they might lose the cruise industry.
Think of the income from a single cruise ship, nobody on food stamps living in a trailer park will be on board. A bunch of rich people, gonna spend a night in town at an expensive hotel, the day before the cruise, and another night in town the last day of the cruise. Gonna eat at the nice restaurants, and tip the waitress well. A wonderful and very lucrative industry for a city.

Don't think it can't happen to Seattle. Driving the Big Rig several years ago, I mostly drove the interstates of the South, South Carolina to Texas mostly.
But one time I had to go to Camden New Jersey. This big city is just in ruins! Thousands of nice, well built houses and apartment buildings, just abandoned.
Camden looks like a place where Mad Max would live, after the nuclear war.

In 1965 Camden was one of the wealthiest cities in the world. Right there on the river, it had a huge shipbuilding industry, probably the biggest shipbuilding center in America. Camden was the world headquarters of RCA.
They manufactured the record players there, and they made the LP records there. Also the studio was there, music star from Europe wanted to make a recording, he did it there in Camden.
Also it was the headquarters of Campbell's Soup. New Jersey is The Garden State, and they hauled all those tomatoes to north New Jersey and made the soup right there in Camden.

What destroyed Camden? In 1969 they had race riots and burned down 1/4 of the city. Half the white people with jobs left. In 1971, they had another race riot and burned another quarter of the city. All the white people left, as did the shipbuilders, RCA Victor, and Campbell's Soup.

Today Camden is a nightmare city, 49 percent black and 48 percent Latino, very high violent crime rate and high drug addiction rate.

It happened to Camden and we are watching it happen to Seattle.
Originally Posted by Azshooter
Some details on the driver and the two that were hit:

Interesting the pictures of the women in this link are not so radical looking as the earlier post.

https://latestbios.com/usa/dawit-kelete-bio-wiki-age/

Agenda, agenda, agenda.......

That article also states that the women were "walking" on the "highway" "which has been closed to vehicles for 19 days because of protests".
Driver Involved in I-5 Seattle Collision of Female Protesters at 1:30 in Morning Is Doxxed — Antifa Calls Him “Racist Monster” but He’s Black

The BLM-Antifa white mob is going to have a hard time explaining how a black man hitting two white women in the highway at 1:30 AM is a racist?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...oxxed-antifa-calls-racist-monster-black/
So much 'selective' accountability these days.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
me too.....

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Originally Posted by gritsnfishin1
I have a similar bumper huntsman, the wife even made a comment the other day. She asked how many would hold the line with some truck that had a bumper like mine coming at them, I’d love to find out. This road block protester crap is going too damn far.

Some dumbasses tried that schit in Miami once... Once.

Drivers said they "didn't see them".

Lol.
Seems like it would be legal to resist car jacking or false imprisonment using whatever means you have at hand?

It is. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that a mob seeking to stop you on the highway intends to do you serious bodily harm, particularly in the current climate. This opens the legal door to evasion by any means available, to include driving through them if that's the only option available.
Since the driver is black, he will likely not have to face consequences, which in this instance makes sense anyway, since he has the defense of necessity. However, were he a White guy, he'd wind up in the prison cell next to James Fields, despite having the defense of necessity, since such defenses in the current climate (where a two-tiered system has come to prevail) are being denied to Whites.
should have a Federal law >>if protesters are on any Hi way in America protesting if hit by a vehicle no charges rather hit person ls injured or killed no charges and no liability to people in vehicle, but persons protesting on Hi way are liable for all damages and cleanup and will be charge with a felony with jail time of one or more years.
Originally Posted by pete53
should have a Federal law >>if protesters are on any Hi way in America protesting if hit by a vehicle no charges rather hit person ls injured or killed no charges and no liability to people in vehicle, but persons protesting on Hi way are liable for all damages and cleanup and will be charge with a felony with jail time of one or more years.

I would definitely support such a law. Perfectly consistent with maintaining a functioning society.

I would definitely support such a law. Perfectly consistent with maintaining a functioning society.

Muslims like running cars into crowds. They'd love a law like that.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Muslims like running cars into crowds. They'd love a law like that.

If protesters are blocking any roadway, more power to the Muzzies. I'm good with that.
I seem to remember most muzzies were running over folks who weren't on the highway.
What DD said on page 1!!!
© 24hourcampfire