Home
Posted By: gonehuntin On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/07/on-the-mossy-oak-militia/

We’re in another war for Independence. It may not be widespread or as hot as what most folks think of when it comes to a ‘war’, but make no mistake, we’re there.

There’s a committed side to ideals and values that are contrary to anything that we recognize as Americans. And you’re probably thinking, well, hell, how soon is now? Many get lulled into thinking sides just simply materialize and that’s that. Or that there will be some green light that ‘wakes up the masses’ to the reality of the situation.

Nope. If you ain’t woke yet, there’s little hope for you.

But for those who are wide awake, a number of other questions remain. How do you equip a force? How do you train them? For that matter, how do you even recruit them?

I use the term Mossy Oak Militia in the intro to Radio Contra. The guys who are going to save this nation ain’t wearing the latest and greatest gucci-cam. They’ll be wearing Mossy Oak, Realtree and whatever they get off the surplus store floor. They’re what you’d call the good ol boys, the ones you’d overlook in a Wal Mart, look past everywhere else, and pray they don’t get ticked off at the local tap room.

These are the guys who can skin and eat any game animal and do it for fun. They’ve stood by silently and watched everything they held dear- God, Family, Country- be disrespected and desecrated over and over. These are the boys who have stood back and asked themselves “is it really worth me getting fired from my job and losing all I have?” when increasingly, over and over, that answer is becoming a resounding yes. The people I have coming to classes ain’t a bunch of wannabes. They’re men looking for skills in a dirty war. The war that’s coming. They’re not into posturing at some bullschit rally, because they know that’s pointless, and they’re ready to stand up and actually make it count.

The Declaration of Independence was written by a people who had exhausted all other options. I contend that we are there now. Who controls a people’s history, controls their future. We will fight for it and we are everywhere.

We do what we do out of love for Nation. They do what they do out of hate for it. Know where you stand in history.
Another kook. Dime a dozen around here.

Hint: You've been watching way to many Hollywood movies.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
Says the MSM apologist. Tff.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
The tipping point will begin when the police have had enough and start looking the other way when people take retribution on the commies.

That doesn't seem to be too far off. The cops are tired of their schitt.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Better run hide behind mama's skirts, Little Girl.

So leave.

Evidently you're too stupid to explain to us how open borders, dreamers and increased muzzy immigration are patriotic endeavours.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The tipping point will begin when the police have had enough and start looking the other way when people take retribution on the commies.

That ain't gonna happen. They may be tired of it, but they ain't giving up that nice state retirement, especially not the older guys that are almost there.
Posted By: boatammo Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
peejeans can't help herself
Leroy Beans is blocked, but I'm sure whatever he typed was hogwash.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
I was reflecting earlier on the staff and officers of Sam Houston before San Jacinto. How he was almost replaced as their general because he allegedly would not fight. Always In Continuous retreat. I’m beginning to understand how they felt.

Naturally, from a historical perspective. 😊

Then all of a sudden, it was time.

Right now, they are only enforcing the laws they feel safe enforcing without personal liability. It is easy to arrest people who are law abiding and sensible. All else is permitted due to the possibility of job loss or prosecution.

The leaders are also calling the shots on who is arrested and who gets to walk - the police have no problem looking the other way when told to.

Let's be clear - I support law enforcement. I support not breaking the law even more.
She's too stupid to be able to defend her stupid position on her support for the Dimocrap National Commies.
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

Right now, they are only enforcing the laws they feel safe enforcing without personal liability. It is easy to arrest people who are law abiding and sensible. All else is permitted due to the possibility of job loss or prosecution.

The leaders are also calling the shots on who is arrested and who gets to walk - the police have no problem looking the other way when told to.

Let's be clear - I support law enforcement. I support not breaking the law even more.

The way I see it, if push ever comes to shove the cops will be aligned with the right.

Nobody has had to take more schitt from the boos and the commies than the cops. They know the score better than anybody.

I've always held back on criticising cops. They have a tough job and in the inner cities it's about as tough of a job as there is. An old retired cop told me long ago,.."Some people talk bad about the police. But they're necessary to control the n*****s".

I see what's happening today and those were definitely words of experience and wisdom.

If the cops pull back, the blacks are going to be a problem like we've never seen before.

If the cops pull back, the blacks are going to be a problem like we've never seen before.

That's what we have been seeing.

It's not even really "blacks", for the majority are pretty decent folks. It's those that aren't that make up the difference.
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

The way I see it, if push ever comes to shove the cops will be aligned with the right.

Nobody has had to take more schitt from the boos and the commies than the cops. They know the score better than anybody.

I've always held back on criticising cops. They have a tough job and in the inner cities it's about as tough of a job as there is. An old retired cop told me long ago,.."Some people talk bad about the police. But they're necessary to control the n*****s".

I see what's happening today and those were definitely words of experience and wisdom.

Really? That's what it looks like to you, that cops are aligning with the right where push has come to shove? You are either blind or delusional. Cops, when pushed or shoved are nearly to a man siding with those who sign their paychecks. Has nothing to do with "right" or "left". They are paid to follow orders, nothing more or less.

And what's this "if the cops pull back"? WTF are we looking at now? And it isn't the cops pulling back that is empowering the criminals. It is the ever-pervasive narrative all over the news, politics, sports, entertainment that blacks are justified if they act badly, that they are owed whatever they want, and whites are criminals if they defend themselves or their property. Just like Muslims, when we pander to and excuse the criminal behavior of blacks, they see us as weak, and are empowered to further aggression and destruction.
Posted By: slumlord Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20

According to Jorge, any of us that make our own home made bread are kooks too.

So the bar starts at ankle height. Laughing

Proud kooks unite!!!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That's what we have been seeing.

It's not even really "blacks", for the majority are pretty decent folks. It's those that aren't that make up the difference.

Yeah, *but*.

Even before this latest round of nonsense the blacks have been killing each other off like a Cholera epidemic. The reason they limit their killings to other blacks is because the cops in the inner cities have given up on trying to police the war zones that exist in the inner cities that are heavily populated by blacks.

The cops work to keep it down to a dull roar in the white areas.

If the cops pull back you're going to see blacks start killing whites in the same number that they kill each other. They would probably prefer to kill whites, but when it's not allowed on a wide scale manner they kill what's available,..and that's each other.

Basically, the cops are what's preventing the boogaloo from kicking off.

I'm not looking forward to it happening. But it will if the cops back off and allow the entire country to get subjected to the Ferguson effect.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
I think Bristoe's point is well taken although others have explained the situation as it now exists. It won't happen all at once. A few police officers in some rural areas and smaller towns will look the other way when citizens exercise their right to defend life and property. " I didnt see anything. I was tying my shoe." That will embolden other officers in larger communities.

I can't imagine being a police officer in a city run by liberals with a liberal police chief and liberal attorneys.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
Around here we're known as the Realtree Rangers. I'm going to buy a bunch of the Savage Axis rifles that Walmart has on sale, arm the local Mennonite hoodlums, and call them the Walmart Warriors.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20

Question?? How many of you Mossy oak Cowboy's are willing to get in a fight? not a bloody nose fight, but from the length of a corn cob to a 1/2 a mile fight, and look the other guy in the eye and kill him, understand i am not talking color, I am talking killing, not a deer, another person, male or female. .

If and when this fight comes it will be at your house the house next door, down the street, in you town, my town, big city's, at all points of the compass, everyone was bitching about the shortage of T.P. How about no gas, you can't drive with out getting shot up, very limited food and medical supply's and care. ect.

The results of a civil war no matter who wins are going to last for decades not a couple of weeks, we are all worried about where we go from here but a few little gun fights won't solve our problems there has to be another way, think it over before you pull the trigger.

Rio7
Posted By: JamesJr Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by RIO7

Question?? How many of you Mossy oak Cowboy's are willing to get in a fight? not a bloody nose fight, but from the length of a corn cob to a 1/2 a mile fight, and look the other guy in the eye and kill him, understand i am not talking color, I am talking killing, not a deer, another person, male or female. .

If and when this fight comes it will be at your house the house next door, down the street, in you town, my town, big city's, at all points of the compass, everyone was bitching about the shortage of T.P. How about no gas, you can't drive with out getting shot up, very limited food and medical supply's and care. ect.

The results of a civil war no matter who wins are going to last for decades not a couple of weeks, we are all worried about where we go from here but a few little gun fights won't solve our problems there has to be another way, think it over before you pull the trigger.

Rio7

The results of the last one, 160 years ago, are still being argued over today.

I do not think an all out war against the liberals, ANTIFA, BLM'ers, or any other left wing group would be a sure thing, as many on "our" side like to think. Bubba says "all we gotta do is shoot one of them, and the rest will keep running till they get to Canada." Sorry, won't work that way or be that easy.

But, on the other hand, we imply cannot sit by and watch every thing that we hold honorable and right be taken away fro us, and then find ourselves as slaves to the left. I won't allow that to happen to me.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20

JAMESJR, Nor Will I, The out come of this fight will mean little to me I am 82 yrs old, but it's going to mean a lot to my children, grand children,great grand children, They are the ones that will have a hell of a mess to clean up, i am to old to run, to old fight, mess with and I will kill you, but I ain't going far from home to do it.
Rio7

JAMESJR, Nor Will I, The out come of this fight will mean little to me I am 82 yrs old, but it's going to mean a lot to my children, grand children,great grand children, They are the ones that will have a hell of a mess to clean up, i am to old to run, to old fight, mess with and I will kill you, but I ain't going far from home to do it.
Rio7

I agree most will be on the local front.

Yes, I'm willing. But only locally on the home front to protect what's under my wing.

Visions of "saving the entire country" are pipe dreams at best. The cities are forever lost...Already. What could anyone do with an inner city? Govern it better? Get real. Won't happen. It's still full of commies, even if you win tactically.

Don't waste effort or lives on what's already lost.

You can protect what's yours though.

One of them will be coming to take yo schit.

Rio7

RIO7, Wish I had more neighbors like you.

This is why .gov is pushing so hard for lapel cams -
to keep the populace as peasants, and further restrict cops.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
+1 gonehuntin
Posted By: Texczech Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Rio7

I do not think an all out war against the liberals, ANTIFA, BLM'ers, or any other left wing group would be a sure thing, as many on "our" side like to think. Bubba says "all we gotta do is shoot one of them, and the rest will keep running till they get to Canada." Sorry, won't work that way or be that easy.

But, on the other hand, we imply cannot sit by and watch every thing that we hold honorable and right be taken away fro us, and then find ourselves as slaves to the left. I won't allow that to happen to me.

Rio7

Rio7
I meet you at Eds. I think you are a good man and have a grip on whats going to happen. I wish for my kids and grandchildren but it is what it is. God bless you Rio and hope you and yours have a Glorious 4th of July.
God Bless American again.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
They’re men looking for skills in a dirty war. The war that’s coming. They’re not into posturing at some bullschit rally, because they know that’s pointless,

I think we should have a peaceful rally.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20

Don’t you have a c o c k to choke on some where? Men are talking, shut the f u c k up...
Posted By: 45_100 Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
As it is right now, people are being assaulted in their cars and on the street by these so called protestors like the guy who was knocked out and his puppy tortured and killed, or the couple defending their home. These people are being arrested for defending themselves or protecting their property while the protestors are allowed to run free. This is going to continue to spread into the less populated areas and at some point LE will simply look the other way or the Sherriff Office will investigate and find no crime was committed. Then it will start to turn around.

If not and it turns into what Rio7 described then you better be ready to take the action he described. I do think some people are going to get killed before this is over. Several police officers have already been killed.
Originally Posted by boatammo
peejeans can't help herself

This made me laugh
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Rio7

Getting blamed for certain people’s problems and getting attacked by the SJW’ers is getting old real quick.

Posted By: jorgeI Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

According to Jorge, any of us that make our own home made bread are kooks too.

Proud kooks unite!!!

If you are going to write things accredited to me, please limit yourself to actual quotes.. My wife makes home made bread and even cans our own fruits up at our place in PA..
Posted By: Slavek Re: On The Mossy Oak Militia - 07/04/20
In case of major civil unrest the military and the police will support the side that pays them and provides benefits promised to them. What would the opposing side have to give them? Everything,...... and a military dictatorship/police state would be the final result.
Originally Posted by Slavek
In case of major civil unrest the military and the police will support the side that pays them and provides benefits promised to them. What would the opposing side have to give them? Everything,...... and a military dictatorship/police state would be the final result.

Im not so sure about that. Who would be protecting their Own homes and families living just down the street while they are kicking in doors. If it comes to what you all are talking about it will be nasty. There are some nasty people out there and they will be using whatever they can to make their point. I pray it doesnt come that civil wars are hardest on the population especialy if they have no geographical lines. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up just thinking of the carnage.
© 24hourcampfire