Home
Yesterday, July 3rd, about noon, I ordered some parts from Rockauto. Within an hour I got an email saying the pkg had been shipped and it was coming from Dallas, Tx. Expected delivery was July 6.

Today about noon FEDEX delivered the pkg. Yep delivered on July 4th!
I believe it. They have the fastest shipping of any online outfit I buy from. I think they have warehouses scattered around the country. My deliveries come from a
warehouse about 20 miles away from my house.
Rock Auto is great! Use them every chance I get.
That's impressive
There is hope for America!
I love that outfit. They have saved me some bucks in the last few years.
Better watch your back Randy, something is bound to go wrong now!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Better watch your back Randy, something is bound to go wrong now!

NO KIDDING!!

I'd be spooked. eek
Good deal. I ordered some tires for my trailer on Simpletire, two days later fedex was knocking on my door.
I bought shocks and struts for my '09 Focus from RockAuto. Cost about $100 less than what my local NAPA store wanted. I try to support local businesses when I can, but I'm not made of money.
They've got some oddball stuff- - - - -in stock! I ordered one new piston for a 1954 Chevy 6 cylinder engine- - - -off the shelf and in the mail the same day!
Oldman3: I am shocked also - but thank you for the heads up on that outfit I will use them next time I need some parts.
Gee!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Another good one that I’ve used is:

www.partstrain.com

Good prices and service.
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Yesterday, July 3rd, about noon, I ordered some parts from Rockauto. Within an hour I got an email saying the pkg had been shipped and it was coming from Dallas, Tx. Expected delivery was July 6.

Today about noon FEDEX delivered the pkg. Yep delivered on July 4th!
Brownell's is about as fast as that.. I order something before maybe 1 pm and it's on the way - delivered by SPEEDY the next day..

What's impressive about your post is that FEDEX actually delivered it so fast... For that, you ought to race to the first place that sells a LOTTO ticket..
© 24hourcampfire