Home
I want to take these two shooting one day.

The Hodge twins are awesome.. You should watch the their recent interview by the Black Rifle Coffee guys on Free Range Americans on YooToob. They were saying schitt that clearly made BRCC co-owner Mat Best uncomfortable.
Yep i was going to post this link too. Those guys are spot on and HILLARIOUS! Check out the rest of their videos on youtube, they are great!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Those guys are awesome!
Will be interesting to see how many take a knee.
It's amazing how some can just see reality and others just see whatever their masters want them to see.
These guys have a lot of guts to stand up to their folks and tell the truth.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

They are Americans, it is what I expect.
Renews my respect for sensible, patriotic black people. More of them need to step up to the plate and show their support for what is right.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Renews my respect for sensible, patriotic black people. More of them need to step up to the plate and show their support for what is right.

I agree, but the problem is that those two guys are in the 1% of the Blacks who see the truth. The other 99% see only they want to see.
They are spot on!
They should play Highway to Hell
I have not followed the NFL or NBA for many years. I do hope this latest ploy seriously hurts them in the pocketbook. I am sure it will be entertaining, but I will still choose to spend my free time in the woods!
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I have not followed the NFL or NBA for many years. I do hope this latest ploy seriously hurts them in the pocketbook. I am sure it will be entertaining, but I will still choose to spend my free time in the woods!

Me too
Hats off for those two. I passed on them several times, thinking it was going to be different. My mistake.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by JeffyD

I agree, but the problem is that those two guys are in the 1% of the Blacks who see the truth. The other 99% see only they want to see.

The other 99% see only what the people who give them "Free Stuff" want them to see.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The Hodge twins are awesome.. You should watch the their recent interview by the Black Rifle Coffee guys on Free Range Americans on YooToob. They were saying schitt that clearly made BRCC co-owner Mat Best uncomfortable.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Worth the listen.
© 24hourcampfire