Home
Posted By: RoninPhx stone mountain - 07/05/20
come and get some

https://theconservativeopinion.com/...dAWvV1CrAx6K3YLriQRq-PE1HlPCoEq0pvLF_us4
Posted By: viking Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Getting interesting
Posted By: Gus Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
ga public safety bldg attacked last nite, home of the blue & gray. the usual suspects will have to be rounded up, and outrage expressed all around. they're now on united avenue, use to be confederate avenue.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Looks like proof that belt fed MGs are necessary for civilians to own.

I see one of the demands is that they have their own state. I'd support that. I'd even give up my own house for a real divorce from them.
Posted By: RAS Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
I find this really funny.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Grand Master Jay needs a fucquestick to the head, repeatedly. The rest need to go to Africa, permanently.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
That one is a bit of a head scratcher.

In the video from the third tweet in the article there were several ARs visible with no optic or sights. There was also what was either an airsoft rifle or one of the very few FAMAS in the US. About 0% chance it was the latter. Also what was either an HK G36 or another airsoft. More likely than a FAMAS but how many out of shape black women in Atlanta live in the same household as a G36 or a clone like a T36?

Lots of them carrying long guns in a way that suggested it was the first time they've ever carried one or at least they've never moved one from carrying to firing.

In any case, this doesn't seem to be an organic coming together of armed blacks.

Posted By: Tyrone Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Did you see the double-barrelled AR? laugh
Posted By: JamesJr Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Two things............let them leave on their own accord, and go somewhere else where they can have their own country. That would be the best thing to happen to this country since we declared our independence from England. Next, the damn Jews better learn real quick that these Negroes have it in for ALL Whites.........Jews included.
Posted By: Cast Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
He said they’ll take Texas. They’ll have to.
Posted By: baldhunter Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by Cast

The Mexicans tried that in 1836,it didn't work out for them and I doubt it will work for them either.Man,all that homeland Africa just waiting to be settled................
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20

They already have Dallas and Houston - and they can have those two schittholes.
Posted By: KC Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20

Let's give tham all one-way tickets to Liberia.

Liberia

"Liberia is a country in West Africa which was founded by free people of color from the United States. The emigration of free people of color, and later former slaves, was funded and organized by the American Colonization Society (ACS)."
Posted By: windridge Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
They should get the states they helped build, the ones who benefited from slavery. Welcome to the nation of New South.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
One of the elite troops has fallen out of formation on the curb. Black uniforms in hot GA sun makes a lot of sense.....give or take.

Clown show.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by KC

Liberia

"Liberia is a country in West Africa which was founded by free people of color from the United States. The emigration of free people of color, and later former slaves, was funded and organized by the American Colonization Society (ACS)."

+1
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Two things............let them leave on their own accord, and go somewhere else where they can have their own country. That would be the best thing to happen to this country since we declared our independence from England. Next, the damn Jews better learn real quick that these Negroes have it in for ALL Whites.........Jews included.

there is already a place like that, it's called liberia.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by windridge
They should get the states they helped build, the ones who benefited from slavery. Welcome to the nation of New South.

They can have all the welfare baby-mommas, too. Then call it New South Whales.😉
Twitter condones this crap, but anything patriotic gets banned, yet people still keep their Twitter accounts?

https://twitter.com/RealTimeRedPill/status/1279538039728062466
Posted By: 12344mag Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Then call it New South Whales.😉

Lol, I see what you did there!

LMAO, "Grand Master Jay" reminds me of this guy.

Posted By: JakeBlues Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Can we make a deal with Liberia to send all the misguided, idiot, hate America white people to as slaves and reparations?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20

States that benefited from slavery? Why don't we just hang you for treason?
Originally Posted by rickt300

Is that "Confederate" treason?
grin
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
This is probably a setup to instigate violence by the few white supremacist groups that are left. No doubt that would be helped along by feeb CI's in these white militias. OTOH, threats to our greatest monument must be taken seriously. These types of pogues have already destroyed a lot and Stone Mountain is irreplaceable.

It's getting serious people. Either the government will not help you or will actively participate against you. The big boy globalists have infiltrated everything right down to County Commissioners and Police Chiefs. They have converted a lot of people.

A lot of these militias may be laughable and when one or a member of one makes a mistake they are immediately vilified here on the Campfire, but many of these Soros backed groups are deadly serious about killing all whites. Educate yourself. When you get woke just don't wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

grin
FO shixt for brains.
Posted By: las Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Give them the Aleutians, except for Dutch Harbor and Cold Bay. That'll teach them.

Did you notice "We demand that you GIVE us...." ?

Get a f**kin job and buy something! Like I did.

You can all get together, do that, and do an enclave. Like, say, Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Harlem.... Works well, I hear.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Doesn't matter what you GIVE a group like that bunch of retards. They'd [bleep] up an anvil with a rubber mallet.
Posted By: johnt189 Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Grand Master Jay needs a fucquestick to the head, repeatedly. The rest need to go to Africa, permanently.

The African natives do not want the American Krafra's they are too far gone from the bloodline they are trying to claim. And would love to see those colored folks from the USA make and live in a mud, manure wattled hut
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

grin
FO shixt for brains.

Hey, take a joke. With all the Yankee bashing here we need some balance. I'm probably one of the reddest necks here.
Posted By: viking Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Disciplined eh, throw some KFC out and see if the bunch up😂
Posted By: Blackheart Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
That has to be fake news. It's only Yankees in Yankee land that cause all the trouble in and for the US.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by baldhunter

The Mexicans tried that in 1836,it didn't work out for them and I doubt it will work for them either.Man,all that homeland Africa just waiting to be settled................

I always thought Tejas was...Mexico.
And it was given to/taken by Texians until there were issues.
Santa Anna was trying to run a a totalitarian regime, and they resisted.
Never realized it was a Mexican land grab.

Maybe I need to read the history books again.
Any recommendations.

To the current point. If they try to take Texas, you will get support from others.
Just like 180 years ago.

I almost wish this would become an open revolution.
We could end it, and move on. What's happening is going to hard to defeat.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

grin
FO shixt for brains.

Hey, take a joke. With all the Yankee bashing here we need some balance. I'm probably one of the reddest necks here.
You sound like a dimwitted phaggot. hahahah Just joshing yuh...phag.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by KC

Liberia

Beat me to it and was more thorough than I would have been.

Apparently they didn't do much research...
Posted By: watch4bear Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by KC

Liberia

Beat me to it and was more thorough than I would have been.

Apparently they didn't do much research...

would one really expect any of them to?
Originally Posted by watch4bear

i tried to post that picture to a fb page, immediately blocked.
Posted By: g5m Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
That may not play well. They are trying to start a shooting rebellion, it seems.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
That sure looked like an attempt to bait someone into doing something. But this was in Atlanta so it was a relatively low risk move. There is no place in America more "Yankeefied" than Atlanta, even though geographically its in the South. Those "soldiers" knew that it was a relatively low risk move and rightly expected no trouble from the Yuppies out enjoying the 4th.

Question is, who is on the other end of the fishing rod?

Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20

Retards playing dress-up.

Anyone with any real skills would stay far away from that herd.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
2nd-tier Afreakin warlords with drugged-up mobs are better organized, and better armed, than those Atlanta jigs....
Posted By: DudeInGA Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
They don't come out of their safe zones. Real citizens of all types and colors live in the burbs. Besides airsoft rifles being carried by ratchets are not scaring anyone. They need to calm their tits. Many and I mean many are locked, loaded, and waiting out here but they just walk around and talk to themselves.
Posted By: efw Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
What became of this; they don’t want to talk but they’ll march with airsoft rifles and accomplish nothing?

<shrug> prolly thinking too hard about this one...
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20

I'm not gonna ridicule their weaponry because that is easily fixed. The right GoFundMe and they could be sufficiently armed in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I'm not sure they are any dumber than a bunch of White Nationalists, likewise marching in formation.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I'm not gonna ridicule their weaponry because that is easily fixed. The right GoFundMe and they could be sufficiently armed in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I'm not sure they are any dumber than a bunch of White Nationalists, likewise marching in formation.

Right, but remember according to their "grand master" they are a bunch of "well trained military shooters" LMAO. Formation marching down the middle of the road into battle must be a prime tactic again. Wonder why they didnt teach us that at the USMC School of Infantry??? When are these clowns gonna realize that as a whole ethnic group they make up around 13%of the US population, and one wouldnt think there is too high a percentage of able body males amongst that group that are legally able to posses firearms, let alone have the initiative, ballz or weapons training to actually face a known armed enemy. Even if 1% of white gun owners had enough and decided to fight back these black "militias" would be WAYYY outnumbered and outgunned and quickly defeated!
Posted By: mirage243 Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
All them niqqers in the back had sticks, that's the convicted felon platoon.
Posted By: ringworm Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Leave some rope and pick axes on top and let them scale down and do it.
Posted By: GeoW Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by ringworm
Leave some rope and pick axes on top and let them scale down and do it.

There ya go!
Posted By: jackmountain Re: stone mountain - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Stupid people are easy to convince that their troubles/failures are the fault of someone else. Especially someone that doesn't look like them.
Posted By: PeeDeeRiver Re: stone mountain - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by RJY66
That sure looked like an attempt to bait someone into doing something. But this was in Atlanta so it was a relatively low risk move. There is no place in America more "Yankeefied" than Atlanta, even though geographically its in the South. Those "soldiers" knew that it was a relatively low risk move and rightly expected no trouble from the Yuppies out enjoying the 4th.

Question is, who is on the other end of the fishing rod?

That's fairly true. I worked in and around the area for a few years, a few years ago. Fairly bizarre area, as far as viewpoints go. However, I wouldn't dismiss these folks as trifling, they've got a serious axe to grind. There are areas surrounding Atlanta that are so racist, that I felt uncomfortable.... And I'm a cracker from SC.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: stone mountain - 07/06/20
Atlanta always reminded me of Baltimore.
Everyone I ever met from either city was racist. Black or white.
White people I know who lived for a short time in both cities
moved back here racist.

Suburbs are different, I'm talking the city.
Posted By: 57springer Re: stone mountain - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by viking
Disciplined eh, throw some KFC out and see if the bunch up😂

And a watermelon too ............ laugh
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: stone mountain - 07/06/20

Wonder if he has ever used it..
Stock fully collapsed.
It doesn't look like he has doll arms...
Posted By: ringworm Re: stone mountain - 07/06/20
What fun a sack of snakes can be....
© 24hourcampfire