Home
Posted By: rte Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
This is from his Twitter account.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Has @BubbaWallace apologized to all of those great NASCAR drivers & officials who came to his aid, stood by his side, & were willing to sacrifice everything for him, only to find out that the whole thing was just another HOAX? That & Flag decision has caused lowest ratings EVER!

12:33 PM · Jul 6, 2020
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
LOL, ya gotta love the Donald!

#keepingitfresh.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag

#keepingitfresh.

Call it what it is.

Professional sports are killing themselves. It’s a beautiful thing to see, actually.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

#keepingitfresh.

Call it what it is.

Professional sports are killing themselves. It’s a beautiful thing to see, actually.

Professional sports began killing themselves a long time ago, when they began to pay those outrageous salaries. I have no mercy for any of them.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Yeah.....It's almost like they hate their biggest fans. Screw them.
A good friend was a real nascar buff and he bought a private booth at Dallas Motor Speedway. I’ve been with him there twice since he bought it and enjoyed some good times.

It’s for sale and he has a buyer lined up. A businessman who can write off entertainment expenses.
Cue the bleeders saying Trump Tweets too much.
Nascar and NFL can kiss my shiny azz.
Posted By: rong Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
That story kinda hushed up,I'm sure they want it buried...
Posted By: rte Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
I have a cousin who is a crew chief for a NASCAR team,Stewart Haas.

When I talked to his mother,my aunt,several weeks ago,I asked if he was preparing to find work in another industry when NASCAR collapses.She didn't take me seriously.
Originally Posted by rte

When I talked to his mother,my aunt,several weeks ago,I asked if he was preparing to find work in another industry when NASCAR collapses.She didn't take me seriously.

Nascar will continue until the sponsors start easing away IF the crowds and the viewership drops off.

We’ll see.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20

#keepingitfresh.

Call it what it is.

NASCAR had been trying to commit suicide for years.

Congratulations on their success!
That kind of crap will not pull swing voters into swing states into his camp. Cogent, productive messages about covid and the state of unrest will.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Cue the bleeders saying Trump Tweets too much.

The problem is you don't know which of or how many tweets it takes to push a fence sitter over to the libs side.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
That kind of crap will not pull swing voters into swing states into his camp. Cogent, productive messages about covid and the state of unrest will.

You're clueless.

This is similar to your support of BLM.
Trump is right in what he said but Bubba Wallace is a rather pitifully small thing for the President of the United States to comment or waste time on.

There’s much larger, more important issues for him to focus on and communicate to the world at large.
You're missing the larger point.

This has been an attack on all uniquely American activities and NASCAR is just such an activity.

Richard Petty sold his racing team to a Bolshevik and that Bolshevik is carrying on their sustained attack on anything to do with European Christians and their favorite past-times.Like most Bolsheviks,they use minorities as a foil to destroy what they can't completely control,from which they can't profit or doesn't fall in line with their agenda.

It reminds me of the Bolsheviks who used a female Negro to axe Tim Allen's show and then fire Roseann Barr.Once that Negro had fulfilled her role they axed her.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20

This is absolutely true. Why waste time picking a fight with pissants like Bubba Wallace and Nascar. He's the president!

To get the swing voters behind him, he's got to say why buying his product (his second term) will benefit them. That's called elementary selling.

If he doesn't start an effective campaign soon, he will lose the election. Only us guys in his base will vote for him and that's not enough.

The problem isn't that he tweets. It's what he tweets. Pissing contests with Arnold Schwarzenegger over TV ratings or arguing over how many people attended his inauguration just don't cut it.
Posted By: DMc Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20

You're a freaking moron. Why don't your apply to be a Presidential advisor for the Biden Camp, where you belong.
Posted By: hanco Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
They are shooting themselves constantly in the foot.
Have the NASCAR drivers learned to kneel on the gas pedal yet?
Posted By: tomt53 Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
I've boycotted NASCAR since this crap started with Daryl Wallace (doesn't deserve the name Bubba)!!!! I've stop listening to NASCAR on Sirius XM.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
I never did pay any attention to Nascar. The cars go roundy roundy and it's borrrrrring. About as much fun as watching traffic lights change color. Only excitement happens when there's an accident to arouse our prurient interest. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DMc

You're a freaking moron. Why don't your apply to be a Presidential advisor for the Biden Camp, where you belong.

What makes you think a swing voter in a swing state would be more swayed by a tweet about Bubba Wallace than by a cogent, productive message about two current crisis? I'll watch with amusement as you do everything humanly possible to keep from directly answering the question.
Posted By: jaytee Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by rte

As well she shouldn't. NASCAR isn't going anywhere in the near future or probably for many years to come. Granted the viewership is down from what it was back in the 90's and early 2000's but in all reality that was a time of unprecedented growth and there really was only one way to go and that was down. I think its doing pretty well.
Viewers and track attendance is down considerably since 2016.

The reason NASCAR is still financially viable was their 8 billion dollar deal with FOX.That deal ends in 2024 and that date will tell the tale about NASCAR and its future.

They certainly can't continue to impugn their hard core fans with politically incorrect drivel or their new support for the Communist BLM Bullsh-it and survive.
Posted By: srwshooter Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Estimated they still have 75 million fans. Hard to believe with all the stupid stuff they’ve done. As long as companies keep putting money up they will be racing
No way that number is correct.

The races at Talladega only garnered 4.5 million viewers.
trump is kinda right in this tweet, but a bit misguided. apparently Nascar is probably more to blame than bubba. nascar over reacted, instead of doing their own investigation first. they went to bubba and then the media. Nascar wanted to get out in front of the story I think, which I could have understood, however they should have been doing a lot more talking instead of going strait to bubba and the media. Bubba I do think overplayed what happened. I think he should have just come out and said, ya know some people are haters. I am just here to race. I don't care about the haters. but he had to run his mouth about the flag. its done him no good. I used to like bubba as a driver before all this. I thought he had an interesting personality. but now I am turned off by his bellaching. I do think bubba did it for sponsorship reasons. the team he drives for nearly shut down and I think he was looking for press to find more sponsorship.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Trump controlling the dialogue and changing the narrative again.

You know the media was going to lose their collective minds over his tweets like this and that's exactly what Trump wants.

Im just amazed at how they keep taking the bait, no no i'm not.

Guerrilla politics.
Posted By: m1rifleman Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Not being presidential is exactly why Trump is President. I for one was tired of the same old politics as usual from the Right. Say what you want he is doing all he can to keep America a great nation.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
A politician pandering to his base on social media? Wow, that Trump is a trail-blazer. Next, he'll make controversial statements that dog-whistle his die-hard supporters. How far will this go?? What a rebel, that Don....
Posted By: Vek Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by DMc

What makes you think a swing voter in a swing state would be more swayed by a tweet about Bubba Wallace than by a cogent, productive message about two current crisis? I'll watch with amusement as you do everything humanly possible to keep from directly answering the question.

Chin up: after 2024, you can pick out a brand new bowtie to straighten and go back to backing a more palatable republican loser.
Originally Posted by Vek
Originally Posted by DMc

Chin up: after 2024, you can pick out a brand new bowtie to straighten and go back to backing a more palatable republican loser.

I am going to vote for Trump. I have never voted for a D presidential candidate. I am not a swing voter in that regard. I am not who Trump needs to win over. He needs to go back to what he did to win over swing voters in swing states 4 years ago.
I hate Nascar , last 2 races I just went for the boobs and beer . I can drive the cars faster that those spoiled bitch drivers .
Originally Posted by FatCity67

You know the media was going to lose their collective minds over his tweets like this and that's exactly what Trump wants.

Guerrilla politics.

Trump throws bare hooks and gets double and triple hookups. Lol.

TDS running strong and deep. As usual.
Posted By: victoro Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Trump is exactly right but this tweet was an attempt to put end all the MSM/Democrat lies they have been telling lately. Here'a video of Kayleigh McEnany's latest press conference today. It's hard to watch because the press is so stupid and disrespectful. They're like a room full of spoiled children and she has a lot of patience with them. All the same questions have been being asked over and over for weeks. At the end of the press conference she pointed out that not one person had asked about all the shootings and killings in the big Democratic cities the past weekend. She read off the statistics to the idiots and walked of stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvGrsBqe-KQ
Posted By: Vek Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by Vek
Originally Posted by DMc

I am going to vote for Trump. I have never voted for a D presidential candidate. I am not a swing voter in that regard. I am not who Trump needs to win over. He needs to go back to what he did to win over swing voters in swing states 4 years ago.

No, seriously, you can pick out WHATEVER COLOR AND STYLE OF BOWTIE you want in 2024, and you can wear it perfectly tied, and perfectly straight, while you support Mitt Romney in the primary.
Originally Posted by rte

This has been an attack on all uniquely American activities and NASCAR is just such an activity.

Richard Petty sold his racing team to a Bolshevik and that Bolshevik is carrying on their sustained attack on anything to do with European Christians and their favorite past-times.Like most Bolsheviks,they use minorities as a foil to destroy what they can't completely control,from which they can't profit or doesn't fall in line with their agenda.

It reminds me of the Bolsheviks who used a female Negro to axe Tim Allen's show and then fire Roseann Barr.Once that Negro had fulfilled her role they axed her.

No sir. Nascar is not “the bigger point “ compared to world events ongoing and a November election right around the corner.

Professional sports are a diversion from the real world and don’t have jack scchitt to do with the bigger picture. I could care less who Petty sold his team and trademark to.

Jmo
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Guerrilla politics.

Yep. Trump’s reeling them in! MAGA in 2020 !!!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Guerrilla politics.

Absolutely! Trump skewered the lefty commie schitbags in his speech at Mt Rushmore.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20

Guerrilla politics.

Real Clear Politics polls are showing Biden leading in the swing states as per Lou Dobbs’ program this evening.
Jus sayin.

We all know polls lie, right?
Posted By: m1rifleman Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20
Hillary leads 2016 polls, book it. laugh
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20

Guerrilla politics.

Real Clear Politics polls are showing Biden leading in the swing states as per Lou Dobbs’ program this evening.
Jus sayin.

Yep. It's all over. Biden 93%. Trump 7%.

Book it.

(NOT).

LMAO.

Guerrilla politics.

Jus sayin.

Yep. It's all over. Biden 93%. Trump 7%.

Book it.

(NOT).

LMAO.

Actually, the polls published varied by 5-8 points, or so, for the swing states.

I’ve yet to see a runaway poll between Biden and Trump, either way. All have been close, mostly.
I like a fighter. The President fights because there is not a single republicrat standing up for America. Asscar is killing itself. For that matter it seems like every publicly traded company in America is racing to the bottom in its pandering. College sports are dying now that coach after coach is capitulating to the “woke” mobs. As for me and my house, televised sports are dead to us.

We are in a war. It’s not a shooting war, yet, but nevertheless we have lost at least a generation and possibly two generations. Any politician that is not actively fighting for the real America is the enemy of America. As far as I can see, only the President is willing to fight anyone at any level. Being “Presidential” is BS. Now is the time to fight.
Originally Posted by slowmover12
I like a fighter. The President fights because there is not a single republicrat standing up for America. Asscar is killing itself. For that matter it seems like every publicly traded company in America is racing to the bottom in its pandering. College sports are dying now that coach after coach is capitulating to the “woke” mobs. As for me and my house, televised sports are dead to us.

We are in a war. It’s not a shooting war, yet, but nevertheless we have lost at least a generation and possibly two generations. Any politician that is not actively fighting for the real America is the enemy of America. As far as I can see, only the President is willing to fight anyone at any level. Being “Presidential” is BS. Now is the time to fight.

I don't mind a fighter. I don't think the president does himself any favors getting into spats with irrelevant public figures.

I don't mind a fighter. I don't think the president does himself any favors getting into spats with irrelevant public figures.

That is the point.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20

That is the point.

I like the fact that Trump will take ALL comers.

As for the silent gelding rinos who have not come to his aid, I have zero respect. They can all FOAD.
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20
There aren't degrees of wrong and Bubba et al were wrong.

I guess some of you think 2+2=7 is less wrong than 2+2= 22
Posted By: ribka Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20

Irrelevent public figures intent on starting more nationwide race wars. And the media was glorifying him and spreading another fake hate crime. Someone had to nip this in the bud.
Originally Posted by ribka

Ir Someone had to nip this in the bud.

And surely Trumps tweet did just that in the minds of swing voters.
Oh gosh someone's feeling were hurt by a tweet again?

If that is what pushes them over, they are truly idiots.

Quit kowtowing, that's what got us where we are. A whole bunch of people like you trying to kowtow.
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Quit kowtowing, that's what got us where we are. A whole bunch of people like you trying to kowtow.

Well, bless your vagina toots.
Posted By: Bry Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20
Remember way back when?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...7-4575-43b2-8b44-f56b57d53de9_video.html
Posted By: shootem Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20
Trump just gave a piz ant more publicity. What a stupid egomaniac trick to pull. He still can't get that it's not about him. Not a vote on here matters. 90% on this site will go his way. The Demoroids won't change. Not a voter that tweet made say "HELL YEAH" matters. The only votes that matter are the confused middle. If we don't get the most of them we loose the U.S. This dumb ass move on his part apparently to stroke himself didn't move a single vote his way. The times he just needs to keep his mouth shut, ego and desire for personal attention can't be controlled. If we loose the Congress and the Presidency this country will not recover in my life time if ever. I am thankful for his accomplishments but he could have had more. Very intelligent man with a big streak of stupid. Arrogant bastard acts like he's bullet proof and the election is second to him. If he wins this one it'll be in spite of what he is, not because of it.
Originally Posted by shootem
Trump just gave a piz ant more publicity. What a stupid egomaniac trick to pull. He still can't get that it's not about him. Not a vote on here matters. 90% on this site will go his way. The Demoroids won't change. Not a voter that tweet made say "HELL YEAH" matters. The only votes that matter are the confused middle. If we don't get the most of them we loose the U.S. This dumb ass move on his part apparently to stroke himself didn't move a single vote his way. The times he just needs to keep his mouth shut, ego and desire for personal attention can't be controlled. If we loose the Congress and the Presidency this country will not recover in my life time if ever. I am thankful for his accomplishments but he could have had more. Very intelligent man with a big streak of stupid. Arrogant bastard acts like he's bullet proof and the election is second to him. If he wins this one it'll be in spite of what he is, not because of it.

We need a Romney type to take over the GOP right?"

That is the point.

I like the fact that Trump will take ALL comers.

As for the silent gelding rinos who have not come to his aid, I have zero respect. They can all FOAD.

Me too. Acting Presidential to the libs is a Republican President eating their and the media’s abuse and crap and not responding back.Best way to deal with a bully or shin biter is to smack them in the mouth.
But at leatst Bubba got a new sponsor for a while. whistle
Posted By: rte Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20
Originally Posted by rte

No sir. Nascar is not “the bigger point “ compared to world events ongoing and a November election right around the corner.
Professional sports are a diversion from the real world and don’t have jack scchitt to do with the bigger picture. I could care less who Petty sold his team and trademark to.

The Greatest Generation defeated Fascism,Nazism,Japan's Imperialism and set boundaries for Communist expansion.They then handed it off to the Boomers.Some Boomers lived for the next 50-60 years with their heads up their ass and were only able to get one decent president elected during this time frame.The Bolsheviks took control of the media, the education system and ensconced their apparatchiks in the legal system while the Boomers watched their sports on the boob-tube.Maybe your generation's name should be changed to the Boob-tubers.lol

It's amazing how stupid one person can be because you did miss the larger point.NASCAR is a microcosm of what's occurring in our society.But again you haven't figured that out.Your foolish claim that sports has nothing to do with with my larger point clearly illustrates your ignorance.You don't win a war by NOT showing at the field of battle.You win a war by defeating the enemy on every battle field at which they show.This is exactly the strategy that President Trump has employed and that which you have no clue.

Maybe you should contact President Trump and tell him how some Boob-tubers are losers and he needs to listen to them.lol.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

The Greatest Generation defeated Fascism,Nazism,Japan's Imperialism and set boundaries for Communist expansion.They then handed it off to the Boomers.Some Boomers lived for the next 50-60 years with their heads up their ass and were only able to get one decent president elected during this time frame.The Bolsheviks took control of the media, the education system and ensconced their apparatchiks in the legal system while the Boomers watched their sports on the boob-tube.Maybe your generation's name should be changed to the Boob-tubers.lol

It's amazing how stupid one person can be because you did miss the larger point.NASCAR is a microcosm of what's occurring in our society.But again you haven't figured that out.Your foolish claim that sports has nothing to do with with my larger point clearly illustrates your ignorance.You don't win a war by NOT showing at the field of battle.You win a war by defeating the enemy on every battle field at which they show.This is exactly the strategy that President Trump has employed and that which you have no clue.

Maybe you should contact President Trump and tell him how some Boob-tubers are losers and he needs to listen to them.lol.

How many TODs did you serve in?
Posted By: RAS Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20
The NFL and NASCAR need to be eliminated.

Good Americans will do what they can to ensure that.

The NFL pledged $250 million to Marxists over the next ten years.
Originally Posted by RAS

Simply vote with your feet. Walk away.
Posted By: model70man Re: Trump Opines On NASCAR. - 07/07/20
Originally Posted by RAS

Screw them. I hope the citizen patriots put them all out of business.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

I forgot to compliment you on your soliloquy.

Extensive, it is.

I can clearly see one of Trump’s platforms for November as being :

“F’’kk Bubba Wallace and Nascar because this is where the true battle ground lies. Yes, it is, folks and you may think it trivial but you just don’t get it and if you don’t get it, well,,,f’’k y’all, too “.

And the polls will skyrocket !

Truly important scchitt in today’s world.

Well, bless your vagina toots.

Mine? You're the bleeding [bleep] getting all itchy about a tweet. Maybe we can discuss with your husband.

Mine? You're the bleeding [bleep] getting all itchy about a tweet. Maybe we can discuss with your husband.

My apologies hun. Didn't mean to trigger you by suggesting the man whose lap you kneel at has bigger fish to fry. I'd suggest he start heating up the grease in swing states.
© 24hourcampfire