Home
Posted By: SAcharlie Trump math - 07/06/20
Corona 99% harmless with a 4.6% kill rate.
Keep it up trump!
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Actually it's a .26% kill rate from the last numbers I heard.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
The corona scare will cease immediately following the election. The little boy who cried wolf, comes to mind. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The corona scare will cease immediately following the election.

Keep a good thought.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
It's better than that democrat math....... that had Hitlary all but sworn in!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Facts dont matter to lieberal dimocommie scum who vote for those who would do away with our 2A.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
99% sure I can fit 4.6 cocks in my mouth

Fixed it for you Charlie
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Fixed it for you Charlie

Hahaha. In his best dreams.
Posted By: cfran Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Keep it up trump!

Very likely the dumbest quote of 2020, go away Chuck.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Keep it up trump!
..................Posting your damned LIES again Up 'n Chucky?.... A 4.6% kill rate? A LIE!....Hey Mr. Hypocrite CHUCKY...... It wasn't Trump who ordered covid 19 patients into nursing homes within NYC and surrounding area causing an additional estimated 5200 deaths in those nursing homes.....It wasn't Trump who depleted the national supply of PPE......It wasn't Trump who caused any additional spikes of the virus over the past month.....It wasn't Trump who caused all the protesters to go out and cause chaos which in turn spread the virus much further......It wasn't Trump who was responsible for the horrible decisions made by blue state mayors, by blue state city council members and by blue state govs.....It wasn't Trump who played down the virus in Feb and March, but instead was your demCRAP party, many of whom ON TAPE who said there was nothing to worry about here in America.

You are one ignorant, stupid, hypocritical, idiotic and lying moron Chucky..........................CHECKMATE!!
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Fixed it for you Charlie

LMFAO! grin
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by cfran
Keep it up trump!

Very likely the dumbest quote of 2020, go away Chuck.

100% of all lib phaggs are 289% full of Schitt...
Posted By: poboy Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Continue to hide under the bed. Poor charlie.
Just divide deaths by cases.

Is there some other way to figure this?
Deaths divided by cases is ~4.5%.
Holy cow, maybe you should work on “facts” before you set sail on another trolling mission. What a fool you are.
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Now Charlie, you're the one having math difficulties again.

The CDC estimates that 20 million Americans have contracted the virus. That makes the death rate 0.0055±. To help you and your math challenged friends, that is about one half of one percent. In other words, 99.95% of those who contract the virus survive it.

Another troll post exploded.

CDC 20 million Americans have had coronavirus
www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cdc-estimates-20...
CDC estimates 20 million Americans have had coronavirus WASHINGTON (AP) — US officials estimate that 20 million Americans have been infected with the coronavirus since it first arrived in the...

Oh, and before you post some mask bullshit, review this:

Facemasks Won’t Protect From Coronavirus, Says CDC And WHO ...
dailycaller.com/2020/03/03/facemasks-coronavirus...
With the amount of recorded cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, on the incline, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that facemasks are not effective in preventing the virus. According to the CDC, symptoms of the coronavirus disease include coughing, shortness of breath, and fever. One of the most common methods of prevention that health-savvy people have chosen is to stock up on medical facemasks
Just divide deaths by cases.

Is there some other way to figure this?
Deaths divided by cases is ~4.5%.
..................Well Chucky boy....Your math needs WORK!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Keep it up trump!
..................Posting your damned LIES again Up 'n Chucky?.... A 4.6% kill rate? A LIE!....Hey Mr. Hypocrite CHUCKY...... It wasn't Trump who ordered covid 19 patients into nursing homes within NYC and surrounding area causing an additional estimated 5200 deaths in those nursing homes.....It wasn't Trump who depleted the national supply of PPE......It wasn't Trump who caused any additional spikes of the virus over the past month.....It wasn't Trump who caused all the protesters to go out and cause chaos which in turn spread the virus much further......It wasn't Trump who was responsible for the horrible decisions made by blue state mayors, by blue state city council members and by blue state govs.....It wasn't Trump who played down the virus in Feb and March, but instead was your demCRAP party, many of whom ON TAPE who said there was nothing to worry about here in America.

You are one ignorant, stupid, hypocritical, idiotic and lying moron Chucky..........................CHECKMATE!!

He's too stupid to realize those were old numbers before testing revealed millions have had Covid 19 and never even knew it , and from when they were counting deaths from pneumonia, flu and heart attacks as Covid deaths.

Its depressing to think the dumbass is stupid enough to think we are as stupid and CNN gullible as him.
Originally Posted by hatari
Now Charlie, you're the one having math difficulties again.

The CDC estimates that 20 million Americans have contracted the virus. That makes the death rate 0.0055±. To help you and your math challenged friends, that is about one half of one percent. In other words, 99.95% of those who contract the virus survive it.

Another troll post exploded.

CDC 20 million Americans have had coronavirus
www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cdc-estimates-20...
CDC estimates 20 million Americans have had coronavirus WASHINGTON (AP) — US officials estimate that 20 million Americans have been infected with the coronavirus since it first arrived in the...

Oh, and before you post some mask bullshit, review this:

Facemasks Won’t Protect From Coronavirus, Says CDC And WHO ...
dailycaller.com/2020/03/03/facemasks-coronavirus...
With the amount of recorded cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, on the incline, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that facemasks are not effective in preventing the virus. According to the CDC, symptoms of the coronavirus disease include coughing, shortness of breath, and fever. One of the most common methods of prevention that health-savvy people have chosen is to stock up on medical facemasks

Would you look at that, Trump was right on the money. I wasn’t going to spell it out for the clown but glad you did. He’ll move on to something else.

Fact: the CDC number is likely waaaay understated, many believe the death rate will be closer to a quarter of 1%.
Yep, especially after so many docs are getting on the Hydroxychloroquine train.
At present ttl cases are at 2,897,613 deaths 130,007.
Johns Hopkins
John's Hopkins

Yep. The deep state Zionists are still posting auto collision deaths as covid, you dumbass.

Are you too stupid to figure out they get big govt checks for each Corona case they treat and they also make big bucks from treating with Remdisivir?
Posted By: dassa Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Johns Hopkins

Even by your numbers, 99% haven't gotten it. (It's harmless). 4.6% of those who have gotten it died.

Now granted I'm only mildly fluent in retard, but I just don't get what point your trying to make.
Originally Posted by dassa
Johns Hopkins

Even by your numbers, 99% haven't gotten it. (It's harmless). 4.6% of those who have gotten it died.

Now granted I'm only mildly fluent in retard, but I just don't get what point your trying to make.

If the the above are cumulative ttl that's 4.5%.
Posted By: dassa Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Johns Hopkins

Yeah, my fluency in retard hasn't improved in the last four minutes, so I still don't understand what you're blathering about.
Johns Hopkins

...........Chucky is just looking to slam Trump. No other reasons for any of his postings.....
Posted By: joken2 Re: Trump math - 07/06/20

CDC -- Test for Past Infection (Antibody Test)

...What do your results mean?
If you test positive

A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.

Johns Hopkins

Brain dead. This confirms it. Research the CDC figures. Wow.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by joken2

If you test positive

A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.

+1 on ACTUAL INFORMATION

If you test positive

2,897,613 cases in the coronavirus family are covid19.
Dude, seriously go put your head under a towel for an hour or two and come back with some researched thoughts. You seriously are ONLY here to stir the pot, and are Dead wrong on this topic. Nothing more to say, but this is comical.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Keep it up trump!

of all of the web sites in the entire www...

you feel the need to pollute this one...

do the world a favor... put your head down you toilet, and keep flushing until you drown..

your wife or B/F will appreciate the insurance check.....
Posted By: joken2 Re: Trump math - 07/06/20

If you test positive

2,897,613 as reported by CNN quoted from John Hopkins data...

Open Secrets -- John Hopkins - Total Contributions by Party of Receipient

Open Secrets -- John Hopkins - Top Recipients
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
Keep it up trump!

At that rate we would see 14.5 Million fatalities in this country. Nope.

This is the Left weaponizing a largely benign virus for political purposes..

99% of fatalities already had one foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel.

Even with the evidence of your trollish blather in your face, you want to stick to your lie?
From NPR, not FOX for you:

Millions of Americans have probably had the coronavirus without knowing it.

That's the conclusion of officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and many other experts.

"Our best estimate right now is that for every case that was reported, there actually were 10 other infections," Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the CDC, said during a call with reporters Thursday.

Redfield estimates that between 5% and 8% of the U.S. population has been exposed. He points to results from communitywide antibody tests and other surveillance measures that point to this range. But, he emphasizes, that leaves more than 90% of Americans who have yet to be exposed and who remain susceptible.

To date, 2.3 million Americans have had confirmed coronavirus infections, but by the CDC's estimates, the real number could be at least 20 million.

That's the conclusion of officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and many other experts.

"Our best estimate right now is that for every case that was reported, there actually were 10 other infections," Dr. Robert Redfield, the director of the CDC, said during a call with reporters Thursday.

Redfield estimates that between 5% and 8% of the U.S. population has been exposed. He points to results from communitywide antibody tests and other surveillance measures that point to this range. But, he emphasizes, that leaves more than 90% of Americans who have yet to be exposed and who remain susceptible.

To date, 2.3 million Americans have had confirmed coronavirus infections, but by the CDC's estimates, the real number could be at least 20 million.

Go back and try some other troll talking points tomorrow. Today was a bad one for you.
Charlie doesn’t like to read, if he does he fails to have any reading comprehension. But to the point, if he says he agrees with your source he will need to admit that Trump’s was/is dead right!

Liberalism is a disease.
Originally Posted by cfran
Charlie doesn’t like to read, if he does he fails to have any reading comprehension. But to the point, if he says he agrees with your source he will need to admit that Trump’s was/is dead right!

Point taken!!!!
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
How about this number: 100% of election tampering cases I've seen reported this year have been perpetrated by Democrats.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Trump math - 07/06/20
I live in a southern fat state full of smokers and death rate is 1%.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
How about this number: 100% of election tampering cases I've seen reported this year have been perpetrated by Democrats.
......................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.................TRUE!
© 24hourcampfire