Home
I saw some protesters holding signs saying Black Life Matters. It appears to be a different organization than Black Lives Matter but I know nothing about it. Here's their website: BLACK LIFE MATTERS
What is this?
Looks like more of the same, maybe less violent.

All life matters! Period!
Looks to me like someone else wants in on the action.
I read on foxnews.com this morning that Don Lemon was chastising some guy and telling him black lives matter is about police brutality not black on black crime. Maybe that has something to do with this.
The chicken or the egg. If black crime goes down, so will police brutality.
Originally Posted by 45_100
I read on foxnews.com this morning that Don Lemon was chastising some guy and telling him black lives matter is about police brutality not black on black crime. Maybe that has something to do with this.

Somebody ought to tell Lemon boy that if they’d stop committing crimes and and resisting arrest there wouldn’t be any more of what he calls “brutality”; or what the rest of us call “necessary force to subdue a criminal“.
As long as they're shooting each other, the cops don't have to use up their own ammo- - - - - -"budget cuts", ya know!
Originally Posted by Scotty
Looks to me like someone else wants in on the action.

And especially the MONEY!!

L.W.
Ha!
Remember when David Duke made an organization called the NAAWP and was soliciting donations? Claimed he was getting donations from people thinking they were sending in money to the NAACP.
BLM Bureau of Land Management
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

really sucks!

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I saw some protesters holding signs saying Black Life Matters. It appears to be a different organization than Black Lives Matter but I know nothing about it. Here's their website: BLACK LIFE MATTERS
What is this?

From what they state here as to what their main focus is, the public probably won't be hearing nearly as much (if at all) about them from liberal media since they appear to be (or were in 2013) focused on finding positive constructive solutions for Black crime and Black on Black violence.

http://www.blacklifematters.org/summerinchicago

http://www.blacklifematters.org/our-mission

Originally Posted by deerstalker
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

really sucks!

I have staked a lot of deer on BLM land.
I hear one is not tax sheltered so the money can be funneled to the DNC without strings?
Don't remember where I got that....
Maybe a little one sided, but

MY LIFE MATTERS!
The site has the american flag pictured , and also state that they believe that all lives matter, so maybe we shouldn't be too quick to condemn.
All lives matter- some more than others.
© 24hourcampfire