Posted By: 12344mag LOL, That Was A Big Bird!! - 07/08/20
LMAO!

[Linked Image]
Trickle down effect
Posted By: Valsdad Re: LOL, That Was A Big Bird!! - 07/08/20
A Reaganite Pigeon?
Yes it was. A B1 with feathers. Lol
CRAPORAMO
I suspect it was a Sandhill Crane. We are a flight path for a group of them that have been hanging around here for many years. Surprised it hasn't happened before now.

Lol, wife is looking out the window and sees it all over the grill and says "What the hell!"
hot dog eating contest must be over!
That chitbird needs to die.....
Flying chupacabre
Poopnado!
It's really cool to be standing on the deck when they fly over, it's quite a sight they're only about a foot or less over the peak of the roof and they have a huge wingspan.

Glad I missed it today.......... grin
Posted By: Heym06 Re: LOL, That Was A Big Bird!! - 07/08/20
Looks like the marking of the North American, schittaquart.
Posted By: Squidge Re: LOL, That Was A Big Bird!! - 07/08/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I suspect it was a Sandhill Crane. We are a flight path for a group of them that have been hanging around here for many years. Surprised it hasn't happened before now.

Lol, wife is looking out the window and sees it all over the grill and says "What the hell!"

I was thinking Great Blue Heron, I've seen the mess they leave.
Birds will typically jettison excess weight as they take off 😮
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Birds will typically jettison excess weight as they take off 😮

Yep. There is nothing rotten in that grill that would attract buzzards, huh?
FYI...Kingston raises carrier pigeons.

😬😎
The victim was flipping burgers when the attack occurred . He was pressure washed and expected to recover .
Originally Posted by Squidge

They don’t call them shîtpoke for nothin
Strafing run.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: LOL, That Was A Big Bird!! - 07/08/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Squidge

They don’t call them shîtpoke for nothin

I've always referred to herons as shïtaquart(s).
Something says, "Great Blue Heron" to me too. I have Sandhills in my yard regularly and their droppings look somewhat different. I can't explain it but they just do. Maybe it is the Heron droppings look similar to the picture, especially the splatter. I also do not recall seeing a Crane relieving itself much past take off while I swear I've seen herons attempt to "bomb" boats as the birds flew by.

I wouldn't bet against the culprit being a crane but I'd suspect a heron first. They are a foul and mean bird.
Them shîtpokes, must have 4, j57 Pratt Whitneys

6 rounds of of # 8 and still kept going

© 24hourcampfire