Home
Posted By: steve4102 Anyone Care to Watch Mitch? - 07/08/20

Commentary here:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybe...f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010
Posted By: Raspy Re: Anyone Care to Watch Mitch? - 07/08/20
Mitch makes sense to me.....
Nope.
Hey Mitch, We're not blind to what's happening. Nor are we ignorant of history.

What we DO need you to do is get behind Trump, be closely at his side, and help him defeat the leftists.

And stop with your Rino posturing. It's phugking annoying.
Yep. Hes sucking for votes.
Mitch may have a great message, but his delivery doesn't get a single person excited about what he's trying to relate to them.

It's way past time to be gentlemanly & respective to those that deserve neither & way past time to call them out in plain English for what they are.

MM
It's about time for the party to start.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Hey Mitch, We're not blind to what's happening. Nor are we ignorant of history.

What we DO need you to do is get behind Trump, be closely at his side, and help him defeat the leftists.

And stop with your Rino posturing. It's phugking annoying.

This ^

I’m sick of words. I’d really like to see some action for a change.
McConnell is as big a threat to freedom as any dhimmicrat. He awakens periodically, spouts some gibberish, and does nothing. The only benefit I see is he has gotten a lot of judges in place. How Conservative they turn out to be remains be seen.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
McConnell is as big a threat to freedom as any dhimmicrat. He awakens periodically, spouts some gibberish, and does nothing. The only benefit I see is he has gotten a lot of judges in place. How Conservative they turn out to be remains be seen.

How has Mitch “gotten” Federal judges confirmed?

As I understand it, the President nominates, the Senate Judiciary committee (Lisa Graham) hold hearings then approves for a floor vote or not. What role does the Never-Trumper Turtle, have to do with this.
McConnell is part of the swamp. PERIOD.
Posted By: hatari Re: Anyone Care to Watch Mitch? - 07/08/20
Originally Posted by steve4102

As I understand it, the President nominates, the Senate Judiciary committee (Lisa Graham) hold hearings then approves for a floor vote or not. What role does the Never-Trumper Turtle, have to do with this.

Majority Leader decides what comes to the floor for a vote and when.
He will fold under pressure like a Harbor Freight jack stand
Sounds good, Mitch.....Now that we know you can "talk the talk", let's see you "walk the walk".
Posted By: hatari Re: Anyone Care to Watch Mitch? - 07/08/20
Originally Posted by auk1124
He will fold under pressure like a Harbor Freight jack stand

Ouch! wink
Originally Posted by hatari

He prevented the Garland vote.
We could do worse, but Mitch could be a lot more than what he seems to want to act like.

MM
Originally Posted by hatari

This.

I’m not displeased with Mitch. Holding up Obama’s nominee, overseeing the seating of 2 Scotus justices and stacking the lower federal courts with constitutional minded judges.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
We could do worse, but Mitch could be a lot more than what he seems to want to act like.

MM

This ^^^^^^ ... get us a viable conservative candidate to run against Mitch in the KY GOP primaries, I would be all over it. To-date, it ain't happened...
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Anyone Care to Watch Mitch? - 07/08/20
For the first two years of the Trump presidency, the GOP controlled both the house and the Senate. If Mitch had been more cooperative, Trump could have done even more than he has.

Every once in a while Mitch wakes up and gives a good speech, but his activity isn't sustained. It's almost like he's just biding his time until Trump is gone.

It has to be time for Kentucky to elect someone better.
Conservatives won't run against him, they can't outraise him on a political campaign. His opponents on the left are generally a bunch of kooks or hacks or carpetbaggers.

I could be wrong but I don't think he is going anywhere, unless they catch him with a dead girl or a live boy.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
McConnell is part of the swamp. PERIOD.

Yep, but sadly he's 10 times better than the radical Leftist Democrat he's running against.
Posted By: byd Re: Anyone Care to Watch Mitch? - 07/09/20
Monotone Mitch
Compared to the other "senator" from Kentucky, I'd settle for a clone of Mitch. Yes, he's a swamp critter, but at least he's not a RINO (most of the time)
Originally Posted by AB2506
For the first two years of the Trump presidency, the GOP controlled both the house and the Senate. If Mitch had been more cooperative, Trump could have done even more than he has.

Every once in a while Mitch wakes up and gives a good speech, but his activity isn't sustained. It's almost like he's just biding his time until Trump is gone.

That problems of that early era were more inside of The House of Representatives, namely Paul Ryan and he was the major problem. I put Pelosi and Ryan just about even in stature.

Rather extreme on my part I know.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yep. Hes sucking for votes.

Votes from whom? Those already voting for him, even the reluctant ones aren't going to change their vote at this point and he's full of schitt if he thinks he can win over any of the Enemy.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Compared to the other "senator" from Kentucky, I'd settle for a clone of Mitch. Yes, he's a swamp critter, but at least he's not a RINO (most of the time)

Boy are your wires crossed.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Boy are your wires crossed.

Murkowski from Alaska for Mitch’s job ?
Hardly. Liiisa is the Mitch Bitch rino of AK.

At least Rand Paul believes in the constitution.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

That problems of that early era were more inside of The House of Representatives, namely Paul Ryan and he was the major problem. I put Pelosi and Ryan just about even in stature.

About right, but Ryan gets top honors for his betrayal of the Republican voter and his support of the coup and Never-Trump agenda.

We know what to expect from Pelosi and the Democrats, we should never have been subjected to the same, or worse from a leader of our own party.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

About right, but Ryan gets top honors for his betrayal of the Republican voter and his support of the coup and Never-Trump agenda.

We know what to expect from Pelosi and the Democrats, we should never have been subjected to the same, or worse from a leader of our own party.

You said it better than I did.
Hardly. Liiisa is the Mitch Bitch rino of AK.

At least Rand Paul believes in the constitution.

Bender, I meant to put “grins “ after that.

I know how you guys feel about Lisa.
Do it next time dammit!!

😎
He needs to go. Go change his diaper. The republican party is the biggest bunch of limp wristed diaper-laden nursing home patients I've ever witnessed. We need to do better.
Do it next time dammit!!

😎

I hear ya !!
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
He needs to go. Go change his diaper. The republican party is the biggest bunch of limp wristed diaper-laden nursing home patients I've ever witnessed. We need to do better.

Not as long as he keeps steering and controlling judicial appointments like he has up to now.

What would really test his skills would be if, say, RBG should suddenly pass. Ramming another scotus judge through before November would be masterful.
© 24hourcampfire