Home
Posted By: RDW Biden came out of the basement... - 07/08/20
They didn't have to reach too far to create satire here. Talking about lobbing them up a softball....
biden does not look well. amphetamines might get him moving and more energetic, but it looks brittle.
Originally Posted by jfruser
biden does not look well. amphetamines might get him moving and more energetic, but it looks brittle.

I have no doubt I'll be brittle if I reach damnear 80. That coot is already OLD.
Yup, Biden is campaigning. This week, he's concentrating on what the Dems think might be swing cemeteries.
“My name is Joe. You’re a four legged pony soldier, son.”
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Yup, Biden is campaigning. This week, he's concentrating on what the Dems think might be swing cemeteries.

............... Rocky, you're killing me....... But at least I'll die laughing. That was priceless.
Makes about as much sense as what he really says
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

A HA HA HA OH ......
Sleepy Joe Biden
Just long enough to make an ass out of himself again.

I'm getting to where I can't stand the sight of that prick. It's infuriating that Faux insists on reporting every fart from him.
You would think the dumonuts would have learned from when the repubes ran Bob Dole cause it was "his turn".
Just because someone is an old washed out politician who ran twice already for president and got their ass handed to them, it isn't their "turn".
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Just long enough to make an ass out of himself again.

I'm getting to where I can't stand the sight of that prick. It's infuriating that Faux insists on reporting every fart from him.

Yep. I Can’t even stand to look at that stupid old Fuqk anymore.
Cracked me up bad. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire