Home
https://www.wptv.com/news/region-st...-deadly-double-shooting-in-port-st-lucie

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Father and daughter shot dead by 82 year old dog owner.
But he was such a good dog...
Unreal. May he burn in hell.

Some may have a point, who say rat poison and hamburger.....
This is why you do NOT complain to a neighbor about his dog.
Originally Posted by Hastings

This.
Well that sucks. All the way around.............for everyone involved and the community at large.
Just kill the dog, say nuthin’ to nobody about it, and go on about your business.
The video shows the cops on ladders, going all over that roof, and the reporter says "That is where the victims were shot."
So maybe the little girl scampered out and tried to hide out on the roof, where she was shot.
Is sucks for the little girl...
Originally Posted by RDW

Adults can sure f up a kid's life.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by RDW

Adults can sure f up a kid's life.
They are expert at it.

So, using the legal system against a dog that has bitten someone living in your home is wrong?

I would disagree and add that it’s why, if you choose to live around the kind of people who get off on keeping stupid dangerous dogs around, you’d best be heeled all the time.
Maybe 3 dead, but only 2 that matter.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

So, using the legal system against a dog that has bitten someone living in your home is wrong?

He didn't say it was wrong. But I do believe he was insinuating if the neighbors dog becomes a dangerous problem you take care of it yourself discretely and the problem goes away with none the wiser.

From what I understand this was a big problem between the two, they were even seen throwing dog feces at each other. Just think, if the dad would have just taken care of the problem himself he and his daughter would be sitting down for dinner tonight.

If my neighbors dog bites a family member of mine it's going to be buried plain and simple.

There are smart ways to do things and there are dumb ways to do things.
Originally Posted by antlers
Just kill the dog, say nuthin’ to nobody about it, and go on about your business.

If at all possible, that is the best way. I've done it, and am not bragging about it, but it was the best solution for me.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

If at all possible, that is the best way. I've done it, and am not bragging about it, but it was the best solution for me.

And go help the neighbor search for their missing dog.

Exactly. Just flip the phugker a magic meatball.
Someone is bound to try and portray the dog as the victim in this mess.
Is there anyone here who has ever had a complaint about a dog do any good? I have never met a soul who has had success. It's best just to handle things quietly on your own.
I think I read that they had just returned home from court.
The court had just ruled that morning that the dog be declared
Dangerous....
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Is there anyone here who has ever had a complaint about a dog do any good? I have never met a soul who has had success. It's best just to handle things quietly on your own.

You're probably right.

Nope. Dogs take on owner's personalities. Go figure.
Originally Posted by RDW

It would be nice to bring flowers. smile

Sitka, Hastings and I handle bad dog issues in similar fashion.

Enough said on it.
Originally Posted by RDW

I actually did that once.

It was fugking hilarious.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Enough said on it.

I guess considering that the old man might figure out who it was that killed his dog is out of the question?

If anyone wishes to comment further consult w/ toot 1st.

mike r
This is why there are bumps in the night and dogs run away. Silence prevails.
I was friends with a now deceased lawyer from Winnfield Louisiana. He had handled a lot of homicide cases. As a matter of fact he was the go to guy if you killed someone. He was fond of saying that every killing in Winn Parish was over a hog, a dog, money , or women and that seldom was it money or women among white folks. I can point you to several people in my community that don't like each other because of dog issues. It is not a good idea to bring up dog problems with an owner as this case illustrates.
As I type this, the BEAGLE 5 doors down is still barking. Like it's on a hot trail. It was barking when I started mowing my lawn, while I was washing and waxing my truck and is still sounding non-stop. So you have a guy who lives in a subdivision, doesn't hunt, doesn't have kids, has a BEAGLE that he leaves outside, never takes it for a walk or interacts with it, and the dog barks all the goddam time. Does this sound like the kind of guy you can have a reasoned conversation with?

If I lived so close that I couldn't relax in my own home, I'd quietly solve the problem. I made the mistake of trying to talk to the guy that lives closer. It did no good. I ended up calling the cops 4-5 times. It's better now, but he'll still let it bark for an hour or so sometimes. I can't quietly handle this one now.
It’s kind of hard to even imagine someone shooting anyone, much less an eleven year old girl, after a stupid ass dog.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Enough said on it.

I guess considering that the old man might figure out who it was that killed his dog is out of the question?

mike r

You’re not very smart, mikey. Lots of folks like that in a man.
Neighbors had two pits a few years ago. The dogs went across the road to attack another couple of much smaller dogs. I looked up their public records and was able to provide enough detail to an insurance company. The next day the dogs were gone. And, gravy... they just moved out a couple days ago.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It’s kind of hard to even imagine someone shooting anyone, much less an eleven year old girl, after a stupid ass dog.

It's not hard for me to imagine. There are lots of crazies out there. If you don't think so ask anyone who has spent time as a law enforcement dispatcher or been the receptionist for the District Attorney's office.
the cops would love to charge someone who shoots someone else's dog
Originally Posted by JoeBob

It's not hard for me to imagine. There are lots of crazies out there. If you don't think so ask anyone who has spent time as a law enforcement dispatcher or been the receptionist for the District Attorney's office.

Lots of them post about it on here too.

BlackFart is one of them.
Originally Posted by sse

Yessir.

If questioned just be able to prove the threat.
Keep your dog on your property and I want say shiit, once that bastard steps foot on my property it's MY dog.
Neighbors had two pits a few years ago. The dogs went across the road to attack another couple of much smaller dogs. I looked up their public records and was able to provide enough detail to an insurance company. The next day the dogs were gone. And, gravy... they just moved out a couple days ago.

The problem can be that those who keep these types of dogs seldom have any insurance and care less.

You did good on that one and no one the wiser !
As I type this, the BEAGLE 5 doors down is still barking. Like it's on a hot trail. It was barking when I started mowing my lawn, while I was washing and waxing my truck and is still sounding non-stop. So you have a guy who lives in a subdivision, doesn't hunt, doesn't have kids, has a BEAGLE that he leaves outside, never takes it for a walk or interacts with it, and the dog barks all the goddam time. Does this sound like the kind of guy you can have a reasoned conversation with?

If I lived so close that I couldn't relax in my own home, I'd quietly solve the problem. I made the mistake of trying to talk to the guy that lives closer. It did no good. I ended up calling the cops 4-5 times. It's better now, but he'll still let it bark for an hour or so sometimes. I can't quietly handle this one now.

Here they are nice enough to share their pet with you, and you aren't appreciative? smile
Originally Posted by sse
Yessir.If questioned just be able to prove the threat.
Answering any questions from anybody about a deceased dog is a really bad idea. Look up the video Don't Talk To The Police.

We have had stray dog problems on and off here on the ranch over the years, we just shoot them and throw them in a canyon, in a couple of days the birds and coyotes clean them up and scatter the bones, if they have a collar on, we take it to the truck stop and throw it in a truck with Mexico, plates. No problem. Rio7
Originally Posted by sse
Yessir.If questioned just be able to prove the threat.
Answering any questions from anybody about a deceased dog is a really bad idea. Look up the video Don't Talk To The Police.

Good advice for everyone. Have seen the video.

What I’m speaking of is calling the cops with dead pits in your neighbors yard after the pits mangled an old decrepit yellow lab. One of the pits had a collar with a name tag on it.

The old yellow lab died that night.

Since that time it’s been open season on those running loose.
Now you guys have me worried. Found a dead cat in our back yard yesterday with it's abdomen torn open and it's insides completely cleaned out and licked clean... threw it in the trash this morning and it went out with the garbage pick up... now I'm going to have to worry if someone will think I killed their cat because it was hanging out in my yard all the time and fed it to the coyotes that sometimes hang around the neighborhood.... wink

Bob
Dogs in my neighborhood are just a fact of life, single-story homes maybe 20ft apart, from back in the days when people wanted back yards. Most backyards including mine got a dog or three in ‘em which, depending on the people, receive varying amounts of care. Folks are pretty tolerant.

I guess after a while you just zone out the barking, but then I ain’t next to a beagle either.
Problem dogs.......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Enough said on it.

mike r

I bet I'm smart enough to figure out who may have killed my dog. I am pretty sure you have no idea of what folks like in a man. tooty.

#Enoughsaidonit

mike r
A man told me how he handled his neighbors dog problem. He lived in the city, which made shooting the dog impossible. The dog was the terror of the neighborhood, growling at kids playing, crapping in everyone's yard, peeing on the flowers and car tires, getting into garbage, and of course the owner wouldn't do a thing.

So, the guy rigs up and old extension cord with some bare lines, coated in bacon grease, along with some other goodies. About midnight he heard a noise, went to investigate and found the dog dead, and the smell was awful.. He put him in the back of his truck, left early for work, and dumped it on the side of the road about a mile down the road. He said that when he got home that night, the dog's owner was out on the street, and told him that it was a bad day for him, because ole Spot had gotten hit by a car. Guy said he couldn't figure it out though, because he'd never known ole Spot to go that far away from home............lol.
JFC.....

went that far and people died.
Fugged up big time.....
Wonder how many sheeple in that area never reported schitt either over the years.
Just let schit develop and escalate over how much time...
Lot more behind that story than just what is said in that link.......

Just like my wifes run in couple weeks ago.
We dealt with it with animal control and the police.
Owner got 2 250 dollar citations for dogs at large.

Then the paul harvey rest of the story incidents over the last 3 yrs with azzholes 2 shepards that went unreported by the sheeple in my neighborhood started coming out.

Fughing azzholes........
Puzzy,s not wanting to be known as bad people for calling the cops....
Going to hospital and telling em something totally bogus how schitt happened.

Well at least now a record has been established.
Next incident reported aint gonna be just a fine I bet.
Just kinda hoping it dont involve someone getting attacked or maimed ...

If I could get away with killing them 2 shepards I would.
Told dude he is lucky my wife didnt get bit.
And I will kill his dogs if my wife or daughter are attacked by his dogs
One way conversation .....
Told the cops verbatim exactly what I said to azzhole also.
Cop on the downlow said you cant sir.
A human wasnt bit, but on your property and you feel in danger you have all right to kill those dogs.

Gotcha....

Animal control took my wifes statement then started knocking on sheeple doors asking about their run in,s also.
Talked to both of us at length.

Me and the ole lady putting them fugga,s on the spot by talking to animal control.
LMFAO!!!
Animal control thanked us for the info and said if the dogs bite another person they will be put down.

1 unreported bite on 1 woman
1 "" "" """ 1 man
1 attack on a ladies small dog and she got a broken collar bone trying to break it up
1 attack and 400 dollar vet bill on another persons dog.

All fughing unreported or made excuse for until my wifes incident.

Fugging sheeple.
How you think them scumballs would feel if some kid in the neighbor woulda got attacked,
They wouldnt come forward I bet.
Just go about their sheeple life like they had no connection to it ....

If they ever get loose and come on my property they are dead.
Probably doing the neighborhood a preemptive favor actually.
2 of my neighbors are in the same mindset after hearing of my wifes encounter and the sheeple unreported ones also.
They will kill those dogs if they get loose and come on their property

Buncha bullschitt.
just like good fences,

good dogs make for good relations with the neighbors.
Originally Posted by renegade50
JFC.....

Fugged up big time.....
Wonder how many sheeple in that area never reported schitt either over the years.

Then the paul harvey rest of the story incidents over the last 3 yrs with azzholes 2 shepards that went unreported by the sheeple in my neighborhood started coming out.

Fughing azzholes........

A human wasnt bit, but on your property and you feel in danger you have all right to kill those dogs.

Gotcha....

Animal control took my wifes statement then started knocking on sheeple doors asking about their run in,s also.
Me and the ole lady putting them fugga,s on the spot by talking to animal control.
LMFAO!!!
Animal control thanked us for the info and said if the dogs bite another person they will be put down.
1 "" "" """ 1 man
1 attack on a ladies small dog and she got a broken collar bone trying to break it up
Fugging sheeple. How you think them scumballs would feel if some kid in the neighbor woulda got attacked,
2 of my neighbors are in the same mindset after hearing of my wifes encounter and the sheeple unreported ones also.
Buncha bullschitt.

You have an enemy for life
I suggest that you offer to doggie sit the beagle while the owner is working.
JFC.....

Fugged up big time.....

Fughing azzholes........

Gotcha....

LMFAO!!!

1 "" "" """ 1 man

Fugging sheeple.
How you think them scumballs would feel if some kid in the neighbor woulda got attacked,

Buncha bullschitt.

If Ren can handle the situation like a responsible adult I would bet others could too. Look out brother you have made an enemy for life! grin

mike r
Sounds like the breaking point for an already failing psyche. Unspeakably sad.
I am surprised the 82 year old guy didn't shoot the dog at the start of his rampage.
He knew the County was going to confiscate the dog and euthanize it.
JFC.....

Fugged up big time.....

Fughing azzholes........

Gotcha....

LMFAO!!!
1 "" "" """ 1 man
Fugging sheeple. How you think them scumballs would feel if some kid in the neighbor woulda got attacked,
Buncha bullschitt.

You have an enemy for life

It's the other way around......
JFC.....

Fugged up big time.....

Fughing azzholes........

Gotcha....

LMFAO!!!

1 "" "" """ 1 man

Fugging sheeple.

Buncha bullschitt.

If Ren can handle the situation like a responsible adult I would bet others could too. Look out brother you have made an enemy for life! grin

mike r

It's the other way around.....
So, if it's the other way around twice, does that take it back to the first position?
Originally Posted by 5sdad
So, if it's the other way around twice, does that take it back to the first position?

Lol!!!
No......
A man told me how he handled his neighbors dog problem. He lived in the city, which made shooting the dog impossible. The dog was the terror of the neighborhood, growling at kids playing, crapping in everyone's yard, peeing on the flowers and car tires, getting into garbage, and of course the owner wouldn't do a thing.

So, the guy rigs up and old extension cord with some bare lines, coated in bacon grease, along with some other goodies. About midnight he heard a noise, went to investigate and found the dog dead, and the smell was awful.. He put him in the back of his truck, left early for work, and dumped it on the side of the road about a mile down the road. He said that when he got home that night, the dog's owner was out on the street, and told him that it was a bad day for him, because ole Spot had gotten hit by a car. Guy said he couldn't figure it out though, because he'd never known ole Spot to go that far away from home............lol.

This reminds me of a story a co-worker/friend told me. He was laying out a gas line on a customer's property and their yappy little dog was snapping and snarling at his heels the whole time. When he finished up he went out front to his truck and the little bastard bit him on the ankle. He said it was a knee-jerk reaction when he stomped the dog's head with the other foot and it died. He looked around and nobody saw it happen so he kicked the dog out into the road and went out back and told the woman her dog was laying in the road. She came out & said that GD dog is always out there, I'm not surprised he got hit!

Sad to hear about the little girl being killed in the OP's story.

Enough said on it.

mike r

I bet I'm smart enough to figure out who may have killed my dog. I am pretty sure you have no idea of what folks like in a man. tooty.

#Enoughsaidonit

mike r

I very much doubt you being smart enough to figure out much of anything. Have another drink, little mikey.

#fuggindipscchittmikey

Enough said on it.

mike r

#Enoughsaidonit

mike r

I very much doubt you being smart enough to figure out much of anything. Have another drink, little mikey.

#fuggindipscchittmikey

Old tooty be flailing and babbling as usual, good work girl, don't stop now grin

#dogassasin

mike r

Enough said on it.

mike r

#Enoughsaidonit

mike r

#fuggindipscchittmikey

Old tooty be flailing and babbling as usual, good work girl, don't stop now grin

#dogassasin

mike r

You tend to your booze, I’ll take care of the rest.

The Tootster
tootey is going to handle it himself, good work. Practice makes perfect.

#deathninjaofcanines

mike r

I've never killed any of my neighbors dogs but I did haul one to the pound after it decided it to bark and growl at me in my own entry way. Of course they never bothered to pick it up.

I try hard to not break laws.
tootey is going to handle it himself, good work. Practice makes perfect.

#deathninjaofcanines

mike r

Practice makes perfect except for your boozing. Might want to back off a bit, mikey.

Yours aren’t words to live by.

#killeroftheboozebottle
If they thought that dog was bad enough to be declared dangerous, they should have considered the condition of its owner.

That bullschit story goes great with all your other bullschit stories.
Does everybody wear their Covid mask when they are killing all the neighbor dogs?

#exponential

Lol!!!
No......

2 180s do make a 360......

math.....
grin
A friend of mine up in the Texas panhandle eliminated a pit bull neighborhood menace with some sort of high powered air rifle. Shot through the ribs and the dog ended up dead. I do believe he got back to his home turf before expiring but for those who live in town and don't want to attract the attention that gunfire would produce this might be an option.
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Sad to hear about the little girl being killed in the OP's story.

Innocent victim of an "Adult" fight, it is very sad.

I hope both men suffered as the blood drained from their bodies.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Lol!!!
No......

2 180s do make a 360......

math.....
grin

15 most dangerous cities and 15 most in the red cities in the US are long term DNC run. Dots.
.22 CB caps fired from a bolt action 3 or more feet inside your window won’t be heard outside. I’m surprised no one seems to remember all the “Crat” threads from back in the day.
Originally Posted by RIO7

We have had stray dog problems on and off here on the ranch over the years, we just shoot them and throw them in a canyon, in a couple of days the birds and coyotes clean them up and scatter the bones, if they have a collar on, we take it to the truck stop and throw it in a truck with Mexico, plates. No problem. Rio7

Pretty sound strategy . Lol
© 24hourcampfire