Home
Posted By: TBREW401 Ghislaine - 07/08/20
So, they will put her in the same jail where Jeff "commited" suicide.
Where the cameras don't work, the guards sleep, and no one knows what goes on.
What could possibly go wrong??
Posted By: cuznguido Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
I would imagine they want very much for "nothing to go wrong". When something achieves the desired result you leave it alone.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Supposedly has “sex tapes squirreled away”.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
With comey,s daughter on the prosecution team.
She is probably pretty safe to make it to court and be convicted on a jay walking charge.....
Posted By: viking Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
The Rat Line starts there
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Hitlery has already called the Suicide Hotline and placed her order. Ghislaine ain't much longer for this whirl.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Will she get out of jail on bond next week?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-of-legal-talent-for-defense/ar-BB16voWQ

(Bloomberg) -- Ghislaine Maxwell tapped two former hard-hitting federal prosecutors and a Goldman Sachs Group Inc. analyst-turned-lawyer to defend her against child sex-trafficking charges tied to her former boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein.

The British socialite’s team includes Christian Everdell, whose team won an award for its work in the investigation and apprehension of Mexican drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman. Guzman was tried and convicted by a federal jury in Brooklyn, New York, and is serving life in prison.

Also on the team is Everdell’s partner, Mark S. Cohen, who was one of three Brooklyn prosecutors who won the conviction of Thomas Pitera, a Bonnano organized crime family hit man known as “Tommy Karate.”

Her team’s first challenge is to get Maxwell, 58, out of jail on bond ahead of trial. A bail hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by Squidge
Will she get out of jail on bond next week?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-of-legal-talent-for-defense/ar-BB16voWQ

(Bloomberg) -- Ghislaine Maxwell tapped two former hard-hitting federal prosecutors and a Goldman Sachs Group Inc. analyst-turned-lawyer to defend her against child sex-trafficking charges tied to her former boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein.

The British socialite’s team includes Christian Everdell, whose team won an award for its work in the investigation and apprehension of Mexican drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman. Guzman was tried and convicted by a federal jury in Brooklyn, New York, and is serving life in prison.

Also on the team is Everdell’s partner, Mark S. Cohen, who was one of three Brooklyn prosecutors who won the conviction of Thomas Pitera, a Bonnano organized crime family hit man known as “Tommy Karate.”

Her team’s first challenge is to get Maxwell, 58, out of jail on bond ahead of trial. A bail hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.

Fuggin crazy. Absolutely crazy.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Of she lives long enough, it's going to make one hell of a made-for-T.V.- movie....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
If they get her out on bond, then she will die.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Prosecutors will argue she is a flight risk due to her access to money and social connections.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Prosecutors will argue she is a flight risk due to her access to money and social connections.

And other passports. She has multiple bank accounts and passports. I would not let her out. The judge denied bail.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
I hope she has her affairs in order because she's a dead woman walkin'.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
I'm not sure there's anywhere they can't touch her now. The shadow govt has pulled out all the stops. Apparently, Trump truly has them scared.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx
If they get her out on bond, then she will die.

I prefer she spill some names before kicking off.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Bet she’s a freak
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Big time
Thru the bars???
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
She’ll be dead long before she gets the chance to spill the beans. The EpSTAIN crowd is full of powerful liberal elites who will do and pay whatever it takes to shut her up. As the saying goes, dead (wo)men tell no tales.
Posted By: windridge Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Hitlery has already called the Suicide Hotline and placed her order. Ghislaine ain't much longer for this whirl.

More Ron Podesta job security. Things have been a little slow after he had Seth Rich whacked.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
She’ll be dead long before she gets the chance to spill the beans. The EpSTAIN crowd is full of powerful liberal elites who will do and pay whatever it takes to shut her up. As the saying goes, dead (wo)men tell no tales.

PREZACTLY!!!
Posted By: LJBass Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
Bet she’s a freak

We talking Bill Clinton and Cuban Cigar in the Vajayjay kind of freak or Bringing You, Your hunting partner, and the duck dog in for afternoon delight in Tennessee kind of freak? Just curious your take on the matter Slummy.
I’d break her down like a shotgun.

You wouldn’t have to beat around the bush with her.
Posted By: LJBass Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
I concur doctor.
Posted By: Joezone Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
I'll predict she has some sort of "unforeseen" medical issue while in custody and that will be that for her.
Posted By: szihn Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
She'll die soon of Covid19 that entered her sinuses ----------from the 6 bullet holes that someone got through her skull from her attempt at suicide.

DOJ will have full details for us all very soon.

But ------------another tragic death to be counted on the Kung-Flu list. As certain as about 98% of the other deaths attributed to it.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20

In front of Judge Sullivan I presume.
Her job is to falsely implicate Donald Trump. She will be fine.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

I'll bet it's not just the Dems schitting in their socks, I have no doubt whatsoever that there are plenty of RINOs with their names/preferences in those black books and CDs and DVDs, too. It reaches across both aisles.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Clear out a whole floor of the jail, move a Armed Forces Platoon in to babysit
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Everything not to like about Upper Class Brits condensed into one person. Three different passports IIRC, $29,000,000 in the one bank account they could find. She’s in deep into something.

I’m surprised she’s still alive. 58? One wonders what she’s been doing for the previous 40 years.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’d break her down like a shotgun.

You wouldn’t have to beat around the bush with her.

Here she is in 2012, giving a TED talk, she seem a tad wound up, maybe she had to run out and line up some 15yo.

Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by steve4102

I'm expecting this to happen.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Chief Justice Roberts will be in the mix, count on it.

Or, maybe not. They seem to have him under their thumb now.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
She isn't dead yet?
Originally Posted by NVhntr
She isn't dead yet?

She's on a mountain top in Bhutan, living with Epstein.
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Chief Justice Roberts will be in the mix, count on it.

Or, maybe not. They seem to have him under their thumb now.

There is no way "they" will allow major players like Roberts to be caught up in this. "They" have the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court under their thumb, as you put it, he will be protected at all costs. All "they" have to do is implicate Trump, poison enough sculls full of mush with false accusations and take back the WH and all will be forgotten.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by szihn
She'll die soon of Covid19 that entered her sinuses ----------from the 6 bullet holes that someone got through her skull from her attempt at suicide.

But ------------another tragic death to be counted on the Kung-Flu list. As certain as about 98% of the other deaths attributed to it.

Reliable info has come to light indicating the feds nabbed her about 3 wks ago. I expect shes already spilled the beans.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by TBREW401
So, they will put her in the same jail where Jeff "commited" suicide.
Where the cameras don't work, the guards sleep, and no one knows what goes on.
What could possibly go wrong??

Yep, I just read on FOX they have her on suicide watch....

I'm sure the Clintons will find a way around that...
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
I read today that they've taken away all of her cloth - bedding and clothing. She's wearing paper.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by szihn

Reliable info has come to light indicating the feds nabbed her about 3 wks ago. I expect shes already spilled the beans.

I guess that depends on what you mean by "beans".

If by "beans" you mean that she and the Feds have implemented their "Insurance Plan" to smear Donald J Trump, then I would agree.

If by "beans" you mean that she is naming names (with proof) like Bill, Hillary, Roberts, Hanks, Andrew, Dershowitz, then I strongly disagree.

Remember these are the "Feds" you are talking about. The same Feds that are still involved in a coup to remove Donald trump from office. The "Feds" have zero credibility all the way from the top, Barr, to the janitor that empties his trash every night.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Ghislaine - 07/09/20
Wonder if James Comey ever appeared on the manifest of the Lolita Express?
Posted By: scottishkat Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
It seems rather coincidental that shortly after Geoffrey Berman is fired by Barr or Trump that she gets arrested in New Hampshire. I would bet there is some serious new going to come from these activities.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
Is she dead yet?
Posted By: ironbender Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
Any pics of her since her “arrest”?

Yanno like OF the arrest (ala roger stone?) or being transferred?

As big a target as she is, that seems kinda funny.
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
I bet me n slummy could still get a party out of her. That is until she cooled off too much.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
Hahaha. Tff, AS. Good one.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
Originally Posted by scottishkat
It seems rather coincidental that shortly after Geoffrey Berman is fired by Barr or Trump that she gets arrested in New Hampshire. I would bet there is some serious new going to come from these activities.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all

Tucker had a guest on saying rumors have it she is sitting on a lot of interesting pics and videos.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Is she dead yet?

I give it about a week. Bet the Prince and Clinton’s already have several contracts out on her sorry ass.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
Now this:

Ghislaine Maxwell forced to don paper attire at NY prison amid suicide concerns: report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-...ened-security-ny-prison-suicide-concerns

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Posted By: szihn Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
Steve4102 may be right. The Feds are as crooked as anyone on earth and it's not just at the very top, but many MANY of them---- down to lower levels are as evil as the devil himself. They are 100% sold out to Communist ideals, so I believe it's not likely to be the bomb folks are hoping for.
The Obamas, The Clintons and all the "Swamp Creatures" have incriminating information by the metric crap-ton against them, and all easily proven (with most of it already proven) yet NOTHING is ever done to them. Mr Trump has been in the White House for 3-1/2 years and so far NOT 1 top level Swamp Creature has been arrested and many are still employed by the Washington Machine with most of them having federal protection.

So the idea that she is going to blow them out of the water when it's as obvious as the sun rise that the DOJ and FBI are in league with the swamp seems unlikely to me also.

I REALLY hope I am wrong this time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but we'll see soon enough.
See what? NOTHING! ---But her death by "some unfortunate cause" ----

or maybe we'll just be told about her death when the real truth is the DOJ will let her go and give her a fresh start with a new identity.
Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20

I was thinking this too. She could have easily fled to another country and stayed gone...She had to have made some kind of favorable deal for herself already to come back here and wait around to get caught by the feds or get killed because of what she knows. Whole situation seems really weird...Maybe she got guarantees from the powerful people she has dirt on that they won't kill her if she helps take Trump down.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
According to her attorney, she will be pleading "not Guilty" and evoking her 5th Amendment rights.
No singing yet.

Maxwell's attorney noted in the Thursday filing that Maxwell was answering Does' complaint "to the extent that she can without waiving the right against self-incrimination under the United States and New York constitutions and otherwise will invoke that right."

"Ms. Maxwell’s denials of factual allegations [in Doe's lawsuit] shall be interpreted the same as pleading not guilty to the various counts in any criminal indictment," Menninger wrote.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/ghislaine...l-indictment-meritless/story?id=71706492
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Ghislaine - 07/10/20
This will be a royal fuster cluck.

If she's sitting on a pile of incriminating stuff, it will be a long drawn out process to start going through it and filing charges, building cases, etc. I will venture a guess that there will be decisions to implicate some and let others avoid it.....the choice of who depending on the motivation (desired end result) of the prosecutors. Likely a long time before any legal implication on anyone she may have evidence against.

What won't take long is to choose someone there may, or may not, be evidence against, and have that name mentioned to the media. Mention Trump as a possible target of investigation and it will be gas on the fire to the media......right before the election.
© 24hourcampfire