Home
Posted By: Ringman Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
My name is Aaliyah Norris. I was 7 years old yesterday. Then a 27 year old black man who was just paroled got into my mommys Car and shot me in my head.
You wont see or hear my story on the news. Because the guilty white liberals who operate 90 percent of the media are too busy canonizing and venerating violent Black felons. Like the man who shot me in the head.
I wonder if they will carry me down the street in a shiny box?
A White policeman carried me to the helicopter. I think he was sad. He gave me to the white woman on the helicopter and said to her Spartenburg ICU.
I died in the hospital before my Mommy and Daddy could say goodbye.
Please share my story. I was somebody's Daughter and granddaughter. The people on the news dont think I'm important. I hope you do.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Thanks for that.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Very well said. Thanks for posting.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
I’m so sick of this s h i t ...
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
DAMNIT! mad
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
I’m so sick of this s h i t ...

It’s just now getting legs beneath it especially with all of the money being given to BLM.

We ain’t seen nothing yet like we will see.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Just waiting for the other foot to drop.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Unfortunately we will more of these tragedies .
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
A knee on the neck of Mr Shaquille Marshon Francis would be entirely appropriate, but would need to be done by a black law officer to avoid any discrimination concerns.
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
DisCusting indeed.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
White folks need to get a clue. Mom should have put a hole through the dindu’s skull and drove off. But she wasn’t ready, because she failed to understand the risk. Figure it out, folks. Everybody that doesn’t look like you is being brainwashed into hating you, and half or more of those who look like you hate you, too. Harden your hearts and think critically about the state of our society. And be ready to send a dindu or other aggressor straight to hell, as often as needed. And for God’s sake, have a plan for the aftermath, too. We are the bad guys now. Understand that, and own it.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
And our resident liebs will vote for less cops and more Detroits and Chitcagos.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by Ringman
My name is Aaliyah Norris. I was 7 years old yesterday. Then a 27 year old black man who was just paroled got into my mommys Car and shot me in my head.
You wont see or hear my story on the news. Because the guilty white liberals who operate 90 percent of the media are too busy canonizing and venerating violent Black felons. Like the man who shot me in the head.
I wonder if they will carry me down the street in a shiny box?
A White policeman carried me to the helicopter. I think he was sad. He gave me to the white woman on the helicopter and said to her Spartenburg ICU.
I died in the hospital before my Mommy and Daddy could say goodbye.
Please share my story. I was somebody's Daughter and granddaughter. The people on the news dont think I'm important. I hope you do.

This breaks my heart.
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
How did we allow the country to get like this?
So sad!
Posted By: RAS Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
So sad!

It’s been that way for a long, long time.
Posted By: frogman43 Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Anyone remember the message the Colonel gave the Captain at the end of Apocalypse Now????????

Seems appropriate response
Posted By: srwshooter Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
if we don't get organized and fight these people its going to get a lot worse.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
So sad!

By having a bunch of single issue Republicans who don't vote because their guy doesn't support their pet idea. So they stay home and don't vote.
So sad!

By having a bunch of single issue Republicans who don't vote because their guy doesn't support their pet idea. So they stay home and don't vote.

That's a very good point.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
So sad!

That's a very good point.

It's exactly why Obama got a second term. Granted Willard wasn't a very good choice.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
[Linked Image from rabidrepublicanblog.com]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Maybe the communist news organizations never heard of her but if you google her name, you will get a lot of stuff to read.
If you think CNN or MSNBC and other MARXIST PROPAGANDA ARMS of the Demonrat Party weren't aware of this story then I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Understand These Fake News Organizations have tens of millions of people watch them nightly and the ability to spread a story across the World in a matter of hours. Versus stories having to go viral all on their own.

Its been 14 days since this little BLACK girl got her brains blown out by an inhuman BLACK murderer and Ill bet you didn't know about it until this thread.

Maybe the communist news organizations never heard of her but if you google her name, you will get a lot of stuff to read.

Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by FatCity67
If you think CNN or MSNBC and other MARXIST PROPAGANDA ARMS of the Demonrat Party weren't aware of this story then I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Understand These Fake News Organizations have tens of millions of people watch them nightly and the ability to spread a story across the World in a matter of hours. Versus stories having to go viral all on their own.

Its been 14 days since this little BLACK girl got her brains blown out by an inhuman BLACK murderer and Ill bet you didn't know about it until this thread.

It's been on every news outlet I've seen.Still is.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Nobody cares what you watch or your opinion on this site.
Posted By: ChuckKY Re: Sad and discusting - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

I just searched CNN, ABC, MSNBC website using their search for Aaliyah Norris and none of them turned up any articles. I wouldn't have known anything about it if Ringman hadn't of posted it.
© 24hourcampfire