Home
Posted By: Whelenman Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
Is on again, oh oh COVID is racist!!!!
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
Link?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
It's all about how racist the Covid is, unbelievable.
New Buzz phrase...........

"Racial disparity"

No wonder Black people are so unhappy, it'd be a bitch to live as a full time victim.........
Originally Posted by 12344mag

"Racial disparity"

No wonder Black people are so unhappy, it'd be a bitch to live as a full time victim.........

No it wouldn’t. It’d be awesome. Free schit given to you all over the place. Automatically moved to the top of the line on job interviews and College enrollments. And now: Get out of jail free card form the justice system!

Where do I sign up?
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

"Racial disparity"

No it wouldn’t. It’d be awesome. Free schit given to you all over the place. Automatically moved to the top of the line on job interviews and College enrollments. And now: Get out of jail free card form the justice system!

Where do I sign up?

I'll bet you couldn't do it for a month........You can thank mom and Dad for that. wink
Posted By: hookeye Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
Considering how blacks refuse to social distance here, cant wear a mask properly, and don't wash their fuggin hands (seen many times at work)............who gives a damn?

Washin and thinking vs stupid and stinkin.............Darwinism works.

"Racial disparity"

Where do I sign up?

I'll bet you couldn't do it for a month........You can thank mom and Dad for that. wink

Very true sir. And I’m grateful for it.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
The local blecks beat up one of their own last weekend.
So one dead and two in jail.
That's 3 of em out of this burg.

Proly have a dozen shuffle in from Chitcongo to replace em.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
Link?

https://www.facebook.com/WNEMTV5/videos/1421516851391091/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=e
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Thank you sir... 👍🏻
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
I hope you've got fb. I looked really quick for a link outside but couldn't locate one. Got an appointment to make now, I'll search for one later if needed.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
I hope you've got fb. I looked really quick for a link outside but couldn't locate one. Got an appointment to make now, I'll search for one later if needed.

No I don’t have a Farcebook account but AJ posted the link already. Thanks.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
Thanks for the link, a couple of minutes of her shrieking was all I could stomach though.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
This the one about mental problems related to the corona outbreak?
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
Thanks Al!!
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
Could hang in for about 6min. She’s breathtakingly stupid. Her conclusions about COVID and race are baffling. By her logic, if we could just get white cases up to the per capita level of blacks, it would be a victory.

Heaven forbid she chastise the less compliant & and more gregarious blacks in our state to try and be more like the white folks for a change...for their own good, btw.

How the hell have we elected the dumbest amongst us??

Oh...and suck it Paddler and SACharlie.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Thanks Al!!

https://youtu.be/7Q6sUP4NHVs

I couldn’t resist, not the same problem, but I like it. Probably before your time!!
Posted By: KenMi Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/10/20
I thought the deaf interpreter was going to reach over there and grab her scrotum and twirl her through the air
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/10/20
That woman is pure bat-schitt crazy & the staff she has advising he is completely incompetent, every damn one of them.

She's on the verge of destroying the state in her effort to force mail in voting & to defeat Trump.

MM
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/10/20
It would seem that Michigan loves democrats.

"Whitmer ran up huge margins in the major cities, such as Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Lansing. Whitmer also performed well in the Detroit suburbs. She even succeeded in carrying Grand Rapids’ Kent County, the first time a Democratic candidate did so since James Blanchard's 1986 reelection. Democrats swept the statewide races by holding onto the Senate seat that was up for re-election, and picked up the governor's mansion, the secretary of state, and the attorney general positions. They also captured every state university trustee seat that was up for election as well as the State Board of Education"
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/10/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
That woman is pure bat-schitt crazy & the staff she has advising he is completely incompetent, every damn one of them.

She's on the verge of destroying the state in her effort to force mail in voting & to defeat Trump.

MM

She's trying.
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/10/20
She won by @500,000 votes and over 3 million registered voters didn't even bother to vote.

Seems apathy is the problem in lots of places.
Posted By: efw Re: Governor Shietmore - 07/10/20
https://www.wilx.com/2020/07/08/gov-whitmer-to-provide-update-on-states-covid-19-response-thursday/

Seems to me it isn’t the healthcare workers who need implicit bias training...

It’s the virus.
© 24hourcampfire