Home
Another hate crime

https://twitter.com/WestVanPolice/status/1280964217172983808
That is hardly defacing. That paint would slick up the asphalt and Vancouver is very rainy. It could have accidently happened when a vehicle lost traction on a wet street. smile
Originally Posted by AB2506
That is hardly defacing. That paint would slick up the asphalt and Vancouver is very rainy. It could have accidently happened when a vehicle lost traction on a wet street. smile

ya think? lol tired

Everyone's a victim now in the US
Why does every group, no matter how small, rate special recognition on public property, forcing their behavior and beliefs on me? Do my beliefs and wishes not rate recognition?
West Van, the investigators are hoop sniffers too, too funny. laugh
Seriously? A PD in 2020 has nothing better to do than identify the driver that left tire marks on the street?

And, in the interest of inclusiveness, can I get them to paint me an Irish/Italian/French-German/English flag combination on a crosswalk to recognize the importance of acceptance of those ancestors of mine and the Immigrants still arriving from those countries today?
LMAO! I live about a 5 minute drive from that intersection. Should I add a burnout? I would figure they have surveillance on it to cut down on hate crime peelouts.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Why does every group, no matter how small, rate special recognition on public property, forcing their behavior and beliefs on me? Do my beliefs and wishes not rate recognition?

^^^This^^^
Very low self esteems, deep basic guilt - not to mention severe lack of self-confidence - make it difficult, if not impossible, for certain types and groups to experience true satisfaction in life. Odd symbolism and slogans replace normalcy - so do anything required to protect the useless symbols and empty slogans. That is a sad way to live. Saw a rainbow up in the clouds here yesterday.
I hope a bucket of paint doesn't fall off my truck.
Originally Posted by ribka

The comments on that Twitter account are hilarious.
Stopping distance is SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED with painted surfaces. The city that allowed that much paint is 100% culpable in any accidents it causes.

FACT
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Couple in CA we’re charged with a hate crime for painting over BLM graffiti on the street.
Vandalizing existing vandalization of public property is now a hate crime.
Originally Posted by kolofardos
LMAO! I live about a 5 minute drive from that intersection. Should I add a burnout? I would figure they have surveillance on it to cut down on hate crime peelouts.

Paint over the cameras first.
They have time to fight this crime of the century but the rioters run free........
Originally Posted by slumlord
Vandalizing existing vandalization of public property is now a hate crime.

But tearing down national monuments is ok.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Stopping distance is SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED with painted surfaces. The city that allowed that much paint is 100% culpable in any accidents it causes.

FACT

Yep. Paint can be slick as snot in some conditions.
Would have been more appropriate if they'd painted a BIG DICK on the street!
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Paint over Shoot the cameras first.

Fixed it!
LOL

When you said "Skid Marks" I thought of the ones left in shorts.Now that would be more appropriate. IMHO
© 24hourcampfire