Home

The University of Iowa, long a beacon of hope for those lost in a sea of common sense, is spending $1,000,000 to remove the graffiti left by worthless pieces of excrement performing criminal acts. When I first read this, my thoughts were of chickens coming home to roost and things of that nature. It was when I read further that my blood began to boil. "... the U of I libraries is promising to capture and preserve images of the graffiti 'to ensure the messages are not forgotten and can help guide campus in the work to make meaningful changes.'"
The inmates have taken over the asylum Sir.
Yeah my employer is raising money and asking for donations for a “rebuild our cities” after the recent riots initiative. My tax dollars are already going to be paying for that. Why TF would I donate more money to that cause?
Hmm, if they think so much of the graffiti why don't they simply leave it?
Somebody near campus should run over there and take a dump on the sidewalk and scrawl BLM or AntiFa beside it, see if they will preserve it
If they like it so much, why not leave it up and save the million bucks.
A friend is on the board of regents, the last thing I want to do is ask him questions about the sorry state of affairs.
Preserve the pictures as evidence in a criminal case.
Originally Posted by T LEE

Holy moly - It's T LEE!

Hope all is well with you stranger.
Originally Posted by Dess

That was my thought as well.
Originally Posted by Dess

If you believe that, I have this bridge I'd like to sell you, cheap.
Originally Posted by gnnrsig40
If they like it so much, why not leave it up and save the million bucks.

It’s tough for cowards, who try to appease both sides!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A friend is on the board of regents, the last thing I want to do is ask him questions about the sorry state of affairs.

Why is that Richard?

Perhaps the first thing we should be doing is asking those tough questions about the sorry state of affairs.

Perhaps if your friend is as PO'd as some of the public, he should be speaking out too?

You're a good guy wabi, your friend probably is too, but if no one is going to speak to this insanity life will just get worse.
I was talking about Jack Evans, I don't think Jack is on the board any longer, I just looked.
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Holy moly - It's T LEE!

I’ll second that!

YEE HAW!!!
My son will be teaching there soon. He was there a couple of weeks back looking for an apartment, and saw the graffiti as he was touring the campus. He said it was disgusting to see a historic building defaced like that. Its hard to fathom how anyone would want to memorialize common vandalism.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I was talking about Jack Evans, I don't think Jack is on the board any longer, I just looked.

Roger that wabi.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Holy moly - It's T LEE!

I’ll second that!

YEE HAW!!!

Ditto?

or is it

tritto?

Maybe we'll get a joke or two out of him before he disappears again?
And just what kind of inspiration are we supposed to be drawing from BLM and F uck ?

Holy moly - It's T LEE!

Was just thinking the same thing !

Guess it's quadrulo !!

G'day Mr.
© 24hourcampfire