Home
I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.
“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.
The cashier must have told her what I'd done because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness.
When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.
Now she has to go back to the end of the line to start all over.
Don't honk your horn at old people.
LMAO good stuff!
LOL

Age and treachery, baby.
Good one LOL
Heard of someone else doing that before. Funny
Age and treachery.

Classic. Bwahahahaha.

Lol!!!!

Wish they still served those big ole breakfest steak sandwiches on those chewy rolls like they 10 or so yrs ago.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.
“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.
The cashier must have told her what I'd done because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness.
When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.

That's what the fugging bitch gets. I won't ever get to do that since I never get hungry enough to eat at MickyD's.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Lol!!!!

Wish they still served those big ole breakfast steak sandwiches on those chewy rolls like they 10 or so yrs ago.

that's the only thing I ever bought from them steak egg and cheese bagel, dripping with grease damn I miss those.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Lol!!!!

Wish they still served those big ole breakfast steak sandwiches on those chewy rolls like they 10 or so yrs ago.

that's the only thing I ever bought from them steak egg and cheese bagel, dripping with grease damn I miss those.

They had 3 different ones IIRC.

Damm they were good......

They need to bring em back at least once in awhile like the Mcrib.
McGriddles steak sandwich on a syrup soaked waffle type ‘bun’

That was a good one.

They did away with after about the 3 rd was one I’d ever gotten.
laugh
Haha!
Very funny - if it hadn't been copied from elsewhere on the internet.
Made me laugh out loud !

Good one, deerstalker.
I get a McD frosty coke and some oatmeal on the way to the deer woods.

But theres a Caseys even closer.....biscuits n gravy and a Mountain Dew Quickstart

Decisions
Anyone see the the clip of a "person of color" sucker punching a FL County K9-Sheriff outside what looks like a golden arches outdoor seating area?
(Dogs age faster so it is relevant)
That’s funny!
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

You’re either calling him a liar

Or

You’re taking a shît a on a thread that, so far everyone is enjoying. Except you.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Or

You’re taking a shît a on a thread that, so far everyone is enjoying. Except you.

Except it's been posted here before.

Or

Hahahahfugginhahahah!
Says the king of thread shiiters
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Or

Except it's been posted here before.
yes it has, that’s where I seen it before

But I wasn’t going to blurt it out and take a dump on the funny
Did you really do that? Took her food too? That is funny as hell.
Answer a fool as his folly deserves, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
Proverbs 26: 4-5

It was posted in August of 2019 on reddit......;
Same thing happened at Chesters chicken , I'm still laughing .

Great story.

...and a little known fact.

A breakfast burrito will reduce a 22 LR shot by 47 decibels.
They need to bring em back at least once in awhile like the Mcrib.
McRib, chomp...!

Please Lord let this be a true story!!

Lol!!!!

Wish they still served those big ole breakfest steak sandwiches on those chewy rolls like they 10 or so yrs ago.

Damn those were good. Dripping grease all over the damn placeS smell like fake steak and onions the rest of the day

LOL!!!!
Originally Posted by Nebraska

LOL!!!!

+ 1
Best of the day so far!!
You should have PM'd me as I was close...
Did I ever tell you guys about the time I almost choked to death on a Micky D's Muffin?

Fer rewull.
I did sorta the same thing awhile back. It was June 6th (D-Day anniversary) and behind me was a government car with 4 young Marines in their dress blues looking tight. My son was an active duty Marine at the time so I told the lady that I wanted to pay for the car behind me. She checked their order and told me it was a hundred and something dollars, I was committed and wasn’t going back on my word so told her “ok those guys must be hungry”. She laughed and told me she was just kidding and it was really like fifteen bucks. I paid for my food and their food but I only took my food leaving their food for them.....whadda dummy I am. 😁

There was only one window at that KFC so those young Marines got lucky or I woulda thanked THEM. 😉

That was a good one.

Or

I thought it was funny also!

Hey! I didn’t screw that either! 😁
Heard of someone else doing that before. Funny

yeah, i have to admit i stole that and was too lazy to give credit. now i don't remember where i stole it cause i am old!
who's that honkin?!
I haven't been to a McDonalds in 30 years...
Originally Posted by deflave

It’s the mossberg 500 of fast food.
Originally Posted by RJL53

That's what the fugging bitch gets. I won't ever get to do that since I never get hungry enough to eat at MickyD's.

A lady friend of mine is a manager at McD's and has been for many years. as well as a corporate trainer.

She doesn't eat there. Lol.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RJL53

A lady friend of mine is a manager at McD's and has been for many years. as well as a corporate trainer.

She doesn't eat there. Lol.

Of course she doesn't.

There's a CiCi's down the street.
Originally Posted by deflave

Touche' lol
Its a close thing between Cici,s and Mickey D,s.
Pizza buffet/ custom order one
Or
2 double cheeseburgers, quarter pounder and the 3 dolla tray of fries.

Gawd ....
Some of you guys are soooooooooo persnickity. laugh
Like having emril, julia child and gordon ramsey combined into one person posting up stuff.

Me?????
Im a huuuuuge fan of the swedish chef.....

LOL!!!!
© 24hourcampfire