Home
[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]
Thank you Mr. President. What a bogus prosecution this was!
As great as this is, a complete pardon would've been better.
Damn you beat me

Haha

I just varmint guy’d a second thread.
Thanks ftbt
When the Feds arrested Mr. Stone they had a SWAT team with 27 agents with machine guns and body armor. Even had a team come in from a boat to guard the canal there.
This at 6 am to arrest an old guy with an ailing wife.
And the Feds called CNN, who was right there film it all live.

The Deep State at its finest.
'Bout time.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
'Bout time.

Yep!
Here's the complete text of President Trump's commutation:
WHITE HOUSE – Today, President Donald J. Trump signed an Executive Grant of Clemency commuting the unjust sentence of Roger Stone, Jr.

Roger Stone is a victim of the Russia Hoax that the Left and its allies in the media perpetuated for years in an attempt to undermine the Trump Presidency.

There was never any collusion between the Trump Campaign, or the Trump Administration, with Russia. Such collusion was never anything other than a fantasy of partisans unable to accept the result of the 2016 election. The collusion delusion spawned endless and farcical investigations, conducted at great taxpayer expense, looking for evidence that did not exist.

As it became clear that these witch hunts would never bear fruit, the Special Counsel’s Office resorted to process-based charges leveled at high-profile people in an attempt to manufacture the false impression of criminality lurking below the surface. These charges were the product of recklessness borne of frustration and malice.

This is why the out-of-control Mueller prosecutors, desperate for splashy headlines to compensate for a failed investigation, set their sights on Mr. Stone.

Roger Stone is well known for his nearly 50 years of work as a consultant for high-profile Republican politicians, including President Ronald Reagan, Senator Bob Dole, and many others. He is also well known for his outspoken support for President Donald J. Trump and opposition to Hillary Clinton.

Mr. Stone was charged by the same prosecutors from the Mueller Investigation tasked with finding evidence of collusion with Russia. Because no such evidence exists, however, they could not charge him for any collusion-related crime. Instead, they charged him for his conduct during their investigation.

The simple fact is that if the Special Counsel had not been pursuing an absolutely baseless investigation, Mr. Stone would not be facing time in prison.

In addition to charging Mr. Stone with alleged crimes arising solely from their own improper investigation, the Mueller prosecutors also took pains to make a public and shameful spectacle of his arrest.

Mr. Stone is a 67-year-old man, with numerous medical conditions, who had never been convicted of another crime. But rather than allow him to surrender himself, they used dozens of FBI agents with automatic weapons and tactical equipment, armored vehicles, and an amphibious unit to execute a pre-dawn raid of his home, where he was with his wife of many years.

Notably, CNN cameras were present to broadcast these events live to the world, even though they swore they were not notified—it was just a coincidence that they were there together with the FBI early in the morning.

Not only was Mr. Stone charged by overzealous prosecutors pursing a case that never should have existed, and arrested in an operation that never should have been approved, but there were also serious questions about the jury in the case.

The forewoman of his jury, for example, concealed the fact that she is a member of the so-called liberal “resistance” to the Trump Presidency. In now-deleted tweets, this activist-juror vividly and openly attacked President Trump and his supporters.

Mr. Stone would be put at serious medical risk in prison. He has appealed his conviction and is seeking a new trial. He maintains his innocence and has stated that he expects to be fully exonerated by the justice system.

Mr. Stone, like every American, deserves a fair trial and every opportunity to vindicate himself before the courts. The President does not wish to interfere with his efforts to do so. At this time, however, and particularly in light of the egregious facts and circumstances surrounding his unfair prosecution, arrest, and trial, the President has determined to commute his sentence. Roger Stone has already suffered greatly. He was treated very unfairly, as were many others in this case.

Roger Stone is now a free man!
That’ll make some lefty heads explode.
LOL
That's worth at least 5mil less votes.
Keep it up dummy trump.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
'Bout time.

Yep!

Yep.
Thats worth about 10 Million more votes ......Go Trump
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
LOL
Keep it up dummy trump.

Why would he care about that when he’s gonna rig the election anyway?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
When the Feds arrested Mr. Stone they had a SWAT team with 27 agents with machine guns and body armor. Even had a team come in from a boat to guard the canal there.

Machine guns? Body armor?

In the interest of policing ourselves let's leave the hysterics to the fools in the media.
If Strock and Comey and Brennan aren't in prison, then Stone certainly doesn't belong there either...….
Originally Posted by TimZ
If Strock and Comey and Brennan aren't in prison, then Stone certainly doesn't belong there either...….

If (insert name of any random politician) aren't in prison, then stone certainly doesn't belong there either.....
Those who ordered his arrest need to be prosecuted and then executed.

Personally, I don't need it to be in that order either.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Of course. But then you are one of the most vehement anti-American, anti-Constitution people here on 24hrcrybaby.
99.99% of voters have zero idea of what exact testimony caused the charges and conviction. For those that do and are honest, and believe in the rule of law, the pardon was welcome news.
Stupid, stu[pid, stupid politically. Won't win him a single vote and will cost him many. Dems will be talking "corruption" from here till November....
Originally Posted by RAS
99.99% of voters have zero idea of what exact testimony caused the charges and conviction. For those that do and are honest, and believe in the rule of law, the pardon was welcome news.

Now THERE is sarcasm!
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Stupid, stu[pid, stupid politically. Won't win him a single vote and will cost him many. Dems will be talking "corruption" from here till November....

That’s new, Tarquin ?
Originally Posted by DeadHead
LOL
Keep it up dummy trump.

There it is. The key, of course. You have it succinctly in a single sentence.
That's the second answer to prayer.

First and foremost I asked for the Lord to send a clear gospel witness to Roger Stone so he would have an opportunity to get saved. That's most important since in a few short years he'll be leaving this world to heaven or hell. Hopefully that happened, but I'm not certain. The stressful situation certainly humbled him to his need for Christ. May the Lord continue to bless him with truth in this regard

Second prayer was for his pardon.
That document, ftbt, certainly looks like a pardon.
Thanks for posting that!

And I thank God for His kind intervention!
LOL
Keep it up dummy trump.

Yep, you're spot on!
5 mil fewer votes for senile ol' Joe!
ESAD MOTHER F U CKER!
If Hillary would have won we wouldn't even know who Roger Stone was. If He had Worked for the Dems you would have never heard his name.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
That’ll make some lefty heads explode.
why?????.....there's nothing in them!
Well, it sure lit up the Campfire Tranny Troll Trollops. grin

I'm for it!
Roger Stone is undeniably guilty........ Of working for Republicans. Chuck Schumer is already out right on schedule running his mouth about our "lawless president".
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

In the interest of policing ourselves let's leave the hysterics to the fools in the media.
d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWTzCNY7_YY

Looks like machine guns and body armor to me.

d

Sorry wasn't clear. My point was they were serving a warrant, why would they not be armed and wearing body armor? The whole thing was bullshidt, but that aside, when serving a warrant should the officers/agents have an unloaded .38 with a wadcutter in their breast pocket?
Originally Posted by MickeyD
As great as this is, a complete pardon would've been better.

It would have admitting guilt so commute the sentence.

d

Sorry wasn't clear. My point was they were serving a warrant, why would they not be armed and wearing body armor? The whole thing was bullshidt, but that aside, when serving a warrant should the officers/agents have an unloaded .38 with a wadcutter in their breast pocket?

My point is, it was a 68 year old guy, with an ailing wife, a guy who was a political mover and shaker with no history of violence. Should they have a .38 in their pocket?
Yes.
They could have told Stone to appear at the US Attorney's office the next day at noon with his attorney, and he would have so appeared. He was the farthest thing from a violent felon that you could imagine.

They send in the FBI SWAT team at 6am? A politically staged event. The Deep State taking down someone, whose main crime was he supported Donald Trump.
We see our beloved country, day by day, edging closer to Stalinist Russia.

And those FBI agents are not fools they knew it was a politically staged event. Yet they went right along with it didn't they. I wonder which FBI agent called CNN so they could be there to film it live.

Any of y'all think the cops will resign, rather than "just follow orders" when the orders come out to confiscate all firearms from all civilians?
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Of course. But then you are one of the most vehement anti-American, anti-Constitution people here on 24hrcrybaby.

? I am sure that title belongs to you.
Originally Posted by jdm953

? I am sure that title belongs to you.

Then you must be an idiot. I'm not the one advocating anti-American, anti-Contitutional actions. That is quite obvious.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

LOL

Go check on your wife’s pants. Leave politics to the men.
Just reading the comments, this country desperately needs a culling. Leeroy, fairyqinn types. Getting closer everyday.
Seriously, do these stupid [bleep] realize they are the minority? Things are going to get ugly one way or another this fall. stupid bastards anyway. Sad
Thank you for posting this thread.
Where I live near Seattle I am surrounded by liberals as intolerant to deviance from their orthodoxy as the medieval Catholic Church.
The press release was uplifting.
Ok. you're missing my point and if I try to explain any further it'll just look like I'm defending the raid. I'm not. I'm only saying you are highlighting the wrong aspects that's all.

If you think old guys can't pose a threat, half this board spends a fair bit of time on here talking about how dangerous they are, and many are of an age with Mr. Stone.
Ok. you're missing my point and if I try to explain any further it'll just look like I'm defending the raid. I'm not. I'm only saying you are highlighting the wrong aspects that's all.

If you think old guys can't pose a threat, half this board spends a fair bit of time on here talking about how dangerous they are, and many are of an age with Mr. Stone.

Your point is understood, but involving the media puts the lie to what occurred.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
LOL
Keep it up dummy trump.

Evidently, Trump is more interested in justice, than votes. Yep, I guess he can afford to lose some scum.
Originally Posted by conrad101st

Yep, especially when it comes to Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.
Glad to see trump do that! The man has the balls to do what is right.
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Glad to see trump do that! The man has the balls to do what is right.

Enjoy it while you can for if your countrymen are stupid enough to vote for the other pricks you will never see it again.

That was sickening for them to do that. Wasn’t that by the jack wagon prosecutor that was on the Mueller staff?
Originally Posted by conrad101st

I know you arent real familiar about how things are done in America, but in countries not ruled by tyranny, there are typically trials where people with a known antipathy to the accused are not allowed to participate as jurists. We call that a tainted jury if the deck is tilted.

Its also unheard of to send a swarm of jack booted thugs to arrest someone in the middle of night for a procrss crime who has no record of being dangerous. It is not normal to point guns at folks like that or strip search the subjects wife.

In America, when tyranny starts rearimg its ugly head we typically try to cut it off. Sorry to hear you dont appreciate or enjoy the American dream.

Do you prefer Communism or Marxism, comrade? Hopefully those who love freedom can find you when it gets time to fertilize the tree of liberty.
Originally Posted by rosco1
Just reading the comments, this country desperately needs a culling. Leeroy, fairyqinn types. Getting closer everyday.

So you are ready to come cull me, eh? Illegal as hell, of course. No mention of culling in the Constitution and plenty of things there speak against it. But you are another anti-Constitutionalist and anti-American I guess.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson knew this time would eventually come.
Many in this country are chomping at the bit to getter done. Lot of scum in this country living off the fat of the land need to be fertilizing it.
Your hero the Zero should be one. America doesn't need to be remade, it needs to be refreshed.
Robert Mueller: Roger Stone remains a convicted felon, and rightly so

Mitt Romney Calls Trump's Decision to Commute Roger Stone's Sentence 'Historic Corruption'

White House officials tried to keep Trump from getting involved in Stone's sentencing

And?

Backlash from Republicans, Mueller, Romney, Meadows, and Barr. Trump will need more than just his base to win in November.

So you are ready to come cull me, eh? Illegal as hell, of course. No mention of culling in the Constitution and plenty of things there speak against it. But you are another anti-Constitutionalist and anti-American I guess.

Since you are such a Constitutional Scholar, why don't you highlight the parts in the Constitution you refer to?

We'll wait.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Since you are such a Constitutional Scholar, why don't you highlight the parts in the Constitution you refer to?

We'll wait.

You mean you can't read for yourself?

Sure I can.

Perhaps you can point out the part that prevents us from killing enemies to our Republic?

Or the part that says it's illegal to do so?

There are only 3 crimes mentioned in the Constitution. Know what they are?

Still waiting.

Sure I can.

Perhaps you can point out the part that prevents us from killing enemies to our Republic?

Still waiting.

Why don't you start with the 1st amendment. Read it out loud.

Sure I can.

Still waiting.

Why don't you put things back into the reality zone.

What you and your ilk are doing goes WAY beyond a "peaceful protest". It is a rebellion against our Republic, and a coup on a duly elected POTUS.

In short... It's Treason.

Coincidentally, Treason is the first and most serious crime addressed in the Constitution...

1. Treason.

It isn't a surprise that treason is defined in the Constitution, as the Founders likely wanted to know how our fledgling nation would deal with enemies within its borders.

Article III Section 3 defines treason as:

Levying war against the United States,
Adhering to the nation's enemies, or
Giving our nation's enemies aid and comfort.

The federal statute defining treason is almost a mirror image of this definition, and it is one of the few crimes for which a defendant may "suffer death."

So, in short... It's not only legal to kill traitors who commit Treason, but it's our DUTY.

While you are brushing up and quoting our Bill of Rights, maybe you need to address the 2nd one...

Sure I can.

Still waiting.

What you and your ilk are doing goes WAY beyond a "peaceful protest". It is a rebellion against our Republic, and a coup on a duly elected POTUS.

Coincidentally, Treason is the first and most serious crime addressed in the Constitution...

1. Treason.

It isn't a surprise that treason is defined in the Constitution, as the Founders likely wanted to know how our fledgling nation would deal with enemies within its borders.

The federal statute defining treason is almost a mirror image of this definition, and it is one of the few crimes for which a defendant may "suffer death."

So, in short... It's not only legal to kill traitors who commit Treason, but it's our DUTY.

While you are brushing up and quoting our Bill of Rights, maybe you need to address the 2nd one...

Not without due process, girl. Read it again.

You'll have your due process.

In fact, it's long overdue.

Sure I can.

Still waiting.

1. Treason.

Like Stone got his? He didnt get his from an impartial jury. You seem stupid, evidently not being aware of the civil rights he was denied. Thats what you get for listening to CNN- half the story.

Now, tell us again aboug the story of Trumps whores pissing in Zeros bed.

Well, what's keeping you ladies?
The jack booted thugs you adore.

Sounds like the sales of guns and ammo are going up to deal with that.

You and your buds are making a mistake many foreign pukes have made.

Well, what's keeping you ladies?

Just waiting on the green light.

Be patient. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Oh so funny. You guys are such keyboard cowboys.

I'll be waiting.
You do that.
You do that.

It will be a long wait. You girls are all talk.
Kudos to Trump. Takes guts to do the right thing. He was targeted by the deep state for being a Trump supporter.
LOL
Keep it up dummy trump.

Betting you won't put any money on that prediction either you piece of shiet.

As for Leahroy Beanhead I won't even bother. He's ALMOST as sorry as Paddler, ALMOST. Not even worth talking to. Then again you're mister hit and run just like Suckitmore. However Suckitmore has a lot more cred than you even though he is a douche as well.
You do that.

Sounds to me like YOU GIRLS are all talk. Nothing you ever say comes to fruition. Prove me wrong, go ahead, I'm waiting.
As many have said, I would have been even happier with a full pardon. Stone remains a convicted felon. That means no guns for him. He was railroaded by obvious traitors staging a coup.

Trump said he would drain the swamp. He nearly let his friend and supporter drown in it, and still just threw him a float. Least he could do is drag Stone out of the swamp.
Stone should be in prison. Period. Trump commuting Stone's sentence won't help him, it just makes him look more corrupt. Which, of course, he is. Most corrupt president in history. Galvanize his stupid base, which wasn't necessary, at the cost of losing everybody else. Freaking idiot. That's good for Biden and Democrats down ballot. Hopefully we'll take the WH, the Senate and gain seats in the House. Some are predicting a tsunami. The dissolution of the Republican party would be nice.
Originally Posted by Paddler
Stone should be in prison. Period. Trump commuting Stone's sentence won't help him, it just makes him look more corrupt. Which, of course, he is. Most corrupt president in history. Galvanize his stupid base, which wasn't necessary, at the cost of losing everybody else. Freaking idiot. That's good for Biden and Democrats down ballot. Hopefully we'll take the WH, the Senate and gain seats in the House. Some are predicting a tsunami. The dissolution of the Republican party would be nice.

As Obama-gate unfolds, and Biden deteriorates voters will turn against Democrats for destroying our economy and our cities.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
As many have said, I would have been even happier with a full pardon. Stone remains a convicted felon. That means no guns for him. He was railroaded by obvious traitors staging a coup.

Trump said he would drain the swamp. He nearly let his friend and supporter drown in it, and still just threw him a float. Least he could do is drag Stone out of the swamp.

I'll see if I can find the article, but I read where Stone said he didn't want a pardon because that admitted guilt. He said he will fight the conviction through the appeals process and is thankful to not be headed to prison.
Originally Posted by erikj

As Obama-gate unfolds, and Biden deteriorates voters will turn against Democrats for destroying our economy and our cities.

You got a lot more faith in voters than I do. Most dont want a fix they want a handout. Democrats and liberals do not admit or realize policy mistakes they just blame others for not approving enough money or not doing enough. Best we can hope for is that nominating Biden will not
Bring out the liberal voters in big numbers as they will not be that excited. Their hope is Getting rid of Trump will drive their turn out. I seriously think if the Dems ran anyone they will get the same turn out. Dont depend on democrats or liberal independents to wake up some day and change their voting habits.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
You do that.

Sounds to me like YOU GIRLS are all talk. Nothing you ever say comes to fruition. Prove me wrong, go ahead, I'm waiting.

Pandemic
Big money Gates and Buffet really put it to Trump with China's help. Last year Trump had his reelection guaranteed and probably the House and Senate for the Republicans. Now there's no telling how things are going to work out. Hopefully the normal people will see this China hoax for what it is and vote Republican.
Grit, your delusions are amazing...
You do that.

Pandemic

Yeah right. YOUR delusions are amazing.

I'm a bit surprised at how few responses there have been to this thread. Maybe folks here realize that things are unraveling for the Republicans, that Trump is dragging the entire party down with his lies and lack of leadership. He's such a worthless POS, those cowards who have supported him in all of his self dealing, stupidity and corruption will reap the whirlwind. Hoping we'll get rid of the traitor McConnell and that huge disappointment Graham (how far has he fallen after McCain passed away?). Feeling pretty good about the election. The only way Trump can win is by cheating, just like last time
Clinton pardoned Susan McDougal after she was offered a lighter sentence to testify against him and she refused.
Dubya pardoned Scooter Libby for outing Valerie Plame
George H. pardoned Iran Contra people

what they all had in common was they thought the prosecution into their presidency was unwarranted.

the difference with Trump is the Russian investigation was a lie to begin with and resulted in *nothing* except personal casualties of the people surrounding the president.

someone can argue about the whether pardoning a convicted person is right or wrong, but to act as if its unprecedented is just grandstanding

Romney still thinks he has a path to the white house by winning over the 10% of conservatives who are anti-Trumpers.
LOL
Keep it up dummy trump.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The great Up n Chucky making more of his worthless predictions. And how much research did you do to come up with 5 million less votes for Trump? I will tell you. NONE!....Just another knee jerk, off the top of your brainless head, pull a number out from thin air useless prediction.

I'm a bit surprised at how few responses there have been to this thread. Maybe folks here realize that things are unraveling for the Republicans, that Trump is dragging the entire party down with his lies and lack of leadership. He's such a worthless POS, those cowards who have supported him in all of his self dealing, stupidity and corruption will reap the whirlwind. Hoping we'll get rid of the traitor McConnell and that huge disappointment Graham (how far has he fallen after McCain passed away?). Feeling pretty good about the election. The only way Trump can win is by cheating, just like last time
.................LOL>>>LOL..........I notice here on this thread that the 3 amigos (BUTT BUDDIES), namely Up n Chucky, Paddler PUSSY and LaaaaRoy (farts) and Beans are touting their usual LYING garbage and useless predictions.... Hey LaaaRoy! You and your other two clown buds do NOT know a damned thing about the law and the Constitution...........Well Piddle Paddler. FOLKS HERE moron, do realize that things are unraveling against your demented BOY Biden. Just the reverse from your LIE..... Trump did not cheat in 2016 and you can not bring forth any evidence whatsoever to prove otherwise. You LIE-berals tout cheating from off the top of your stupid heads with nothing to support yourselves from ANY legal standpoint.........Wanna talk about corruption regarding Joe Biden? You will lose on that one bonehead.

And the party that nominates Biden for POTUS supports what? Higher taxes, lawlessness within major blue run states and cities, releasing criminals back to the streets, open borders, sanctuary cities that protect criminals, defunding ALL police, abolishing ICE, socialism, fascism, destroying the energy industry, a $94 trillion new green deal that will kill the economy, and on and on and on I could go.........The UNRAVELING Mr. Stupid Paddler PUSSY, is gonna be on Biden. That damned coward will not even debate Trump on a stage. Imagine that. Biden's campaign people DO NOT want him talking too much in public....What should that tell ya about your candidate? Cuz every damned time he opens his mouth he cannot string 2 sentences together coherently........

Unraveling Paddle Puss? YEP!

If anyone belongs in prison it's the Halfrican himself, Barry O'bummer the muslime traitor and his husband Mikey.
The Donald DID THIS IN A ELECTION YEAR[prior to said election], unlike LayRoy SAC & PIDDLES halfrican hero, THIS POTUS has balls.
Originally Posted by Raeford
The Donald DID THIS IN A ELECTION YEAR[prior to said election], unlike LayRoy SAC & PIDDLES halfrican hero, THIS POTUS has balls.

Easy to pretend he has balls when he really has no brains.

You guys have fallen for a hollywood charade.
The guy who leaked the raid to CNN...should do the time ..
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

You’re still a fugking idiot. At least you’re consistent. Dumbass
Stone will be proven innocent. That's why Trump commuted his sentence rather than pardoned him.

Pussies .....

Pussies .....
Originally Posted by TimZ

Ha Ha Ha, exactly!
Originally Posted by erikj

Maybe - if they get off their 'smart phones' long enough to actually pay attention to the nation.... In that - I'm a doubter..
Now there is a fed judge that wants the feds to let her know if the commutation is for just the jail sentence and the house arrest and/or just the jail sentence.

Some of these fed judges need to be hit upside the head with a 2x4.
LaaaaROY, Paddler PUSSY, (Up 'n Chucky) lyin saCharlie....................LOL>>>LOL..........Did you know BOYS, that your boy Obama during his 8 years commuted or pardoned 1,715 individuals many of whom were hardened criminals? Also on that list included Chelsea Manning (a trans gendaaaa), who was convicted by a court martial for violations of the Espionage Act, disclosing some 750,000 classified and un-classified but still very sensitive documents. How about that you little Trump haters? Stone comes no where near the seriousness of Manning's violations....In fact 'lil boys, Obama pardoned hundreds more individuals who were convicted with far more serious offenses than Roger Stone....But! Never mind all of that right HYPOCRITE Paddler, HYPOCRITE LaaaaaROY and HYPOCRITE saCharlie (lyin Up n Chucky)?........ YEP!

As of now including Stone, Trump has either pardon or commuted 11 TOTAL individuals in his 3 1/2 years in office!!................Ah yes! We have HYPOCRITEs LaaaaROY, Up 'n Chucky, and Paddler PUSSY.

I love checkmating you idiots, and throwing your idiocy and your hypocrisies right back into your ugly faces.

...............Mista Beans.........Dearest LaaaaaaaRoy...........Everytime you rattle off your emotional rants against Trump, you in turn, describe yourself to a tee.....BOY!
Obama never pardoned a traitor who worked with the Russians and Wikileaks to rig our election and cover up criminality of a president. Your stupidity is beyond imagination.
Obama never pardoned a traitor who worked with the Russians and Wikileaks to rig our election and cover up criminality of a president. Your stupidity is beyond imagination.

Neither did Trump, dumazz.

Still the undisputed king of Dumbasses!!! Poor Piddler. Running out of patients to inappropriately touch???

But Obama did trade 5 Taliban generals for a traitor deserter and let him out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowe_Bergdahl

Bergdahl was tried by general court-martial on charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy,[8] and on October 16, 2017, he entered a guilty plea before a military judge at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.[9] On November 3, 2017, he was sentenced to be dishonorably discharged, reduced in rank to private and fined $1,000 per month from his pay for ten months, with no prison time.[10]
........You are damned LIAR Paddle PUSSY. An absolute liar!

NO BONEHEAD... Obama pardoned Chelsea Manning WHO did leak classified and un-classified info to Wikileaks,,, and WHO was court martialed for violating many counts of the Espionage Act. So YOU ARE A LIAR!...Secondly you pathetic idiot, NO ONE who Trump has pardoned, was NEVER convicted of working with the Russians, NOR convicted of being a traitor, NOR was convicted of rigging an election to cover up the criminality of the POTUS....And thirdly you ridiculous baffoon. NO EVIDENCE under the law or under the Constitution of the US that Trump committed ANY CRIMES!!!.....Got that PUNK? NOOOOOO EVIDENCE!!!
Hannity had Roger Stone on his show tonight........Stone was railroaded, received an unfair trial as both the judge and jury forewoman were biased against Stone. No Russian collusion by Stone nor is he a traitor..... GFY Paddler! YOU LYING POS.
Originally Posted by add

Well, except for Stone. Not pardoned, per se, but commuted his sentence. Convicted on seven felony charges. Historic corruption.
Can someone tell me what he said?

Never mind. Tell him he's a lying POS.
1,900 + pardons for Zero, including terrorists. Enemies of the USA. Tangible, physical-- not process crimes.
Originally Posted by add

Well, except for Stone. Not pardoned, per se, but commuted his sentence. Convicted on seven felony charges. Historic corruption.
.........You are LYIN again Paddles.......Stone was convicted for process crimes which were for the most part MANUFACTURED against him. IDIOT!....Historic corruption? U are LYING AND LYING SOME MORE!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by add

.........You are LYIN again Paddles.......Stone was convicted for process crimes which were for the most part MANUFACTURED against him. IDIOT!....Historic corruption? U are LYING AND LYING SOME MORE!

I love it when you get all emotional like that, squeezie. You make up the greatest alternate facts.
Originally Posted by ftbt

dindu nuffin!
Originally Posted by add

I love it when you get all emotional like that, squeezie. You make up the greatest alternate facts.

Yeah, like, "you can keep ur dr".

"Yore gonna save $2500 a year on insurance premiums"
Originally Posted by add

.............Mista Beans......You are as much a LIAR as your butt buddies saCharlie and Paddler are. Alternate facts? Hey MORON! Stone was not convicted on any counts of Russian collusion NOR anything else you 3 CLOWNS accuse him of. He was convicted on "process" crimes, some of which were manufactured against him.......The media LIES and then you post the same media lies on here.
He's a felon. Get over it.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

dindu nuffin!

Yeah, nothing like releasing classified info to our enemies, lying to comgress about her number of electronic devices, hiring a team to "wipe" those court ordered devices clean, getting fbi guys go help destroy those electronic devices, giving office time to foreign players who gave money to the clinton foundation, giving money to foreign actors to build a russian dossier,....

Your bud Zero illegally surveling an American citizen running for POTUS.

Clapper lying to Congress about evesdropping on Americans....

Comey lying to Trump about the dossier..., leaking the oval office info to a professor bud..,

Oh, sorry, you seem to be mentally unable to remember those inconvenient truths.
...................That the best ya got IDIOT? Shall we go over all the past history and crimes of the demCRAP party there LaaaaRoy?....Uh HYPOCRITE?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Sycamore

dindu nuffin!

Yeah, nothing like releasing classified info to our enemies, lying to comgress about her number of electronic devices, hiring a team to "wipe" those court ordered devices clean, getting fbi guys go help destroy those electronic devices, giving office time to foreign players who gave money to the clinton foundation, giving money to foreign actors to build a russian dossier,....

Your bud Zero illegally surveling an American citizen running for POTUS.

Clapper lying to Congress about evesdropping on Americans....

Comey lying to Trump about the dossier..., leaking the oval office info to a professor bud..,

Oh, sorry, you seem to be mentally unable to remember those inconvenient truths.
..............Hey LaaaaRoy!.... Shove the truth of Jag's post up your ass.
Don't forget Bill Clinton pardoned Marc Rich, who fled to Switzerland when he got wind of his impending indictment rather than face trial.

https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/after-pardoning-criminal-marc-rich-clintons-made-millions-off-friends/

Of course it was just a coincidence that, In the run-up to the presidential pardon, the financier’s ex-wife Denise had donated $450,000 to the fledgling Clinton Library and “over $1 million to Democratic campaigns in the Clinton era.”

You’re an idiot dumbass!!! Deal with it stupid.
LOL
Keep it up dummy trump.

Dead cock and Suck ass conspiring....
LOL
Keep it up dummy trump.

..............Yep DEADhead. Another "DEADHEAD".....Another Trump hating idiot who accuses Trump of rigging elections, yet produces NOTHING and certainly NO evidence to back himself up. Typical Trump haters.

Yap yap yap with nothing to show for it.
LOL
Keep it up dummy trump.

..............Yep DEADhead. Another "DEADHEAD".....Another Trump hating idiot who accuses Trump of rigging elections, yet produces NOTHING and certainly NO evidence to back himself up. Typical Trump haters.

Yeah Biden for the win!

LMAO
LOL
Keep it up dummy trump.

Yeah Biden for the win!

LMAO

Put your money where your big mouth is DeadCock.
© 24hourcampfire