Home
Quick poll for the rest of July/August...

Will more people die from criminal violence... or Coronavirus?

Your opinion matters.
Chicago lead poisoning is my pick
It depends how you count your statistics and who's counting. Have a sniffle and get run over by a truck...coronavirus.

My vote is coronavirus because the media has more to gain by publicizing these deaths as opposed to criminal violence.
Depends on how many try to storm my castle.
I'm still holding out for the murder hornets
Can't wait to see definitive statistics for total amount of daily U.S. deaths this year as opposed to the average of the last 5. Be really funny to see how far deaths attributed to other issues has dropped.
Acute inner city lead poisoning.
Originally Posted by auk1124

Coronavirus got 'em
Officially reported CV deaths or the actual number of deaths?
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by auk1124

Coronavirus got 'em

Damn. Well, the Mongolians are catching the Black Death from eating or screwing (or both) infected marmots. https://www.contagionlive.com/news/china-confirms-case-of-bubonic-plague

So, there's that.
My son-in-law is a fireman and showed symptoms a couple days ago. He got tested and was told it was positive today.
101 fever, cough, and runny nose.
He is already feeling better.

My daughter told me 2 hours ago that 3 yr old grandson has a fever of 99.5. No other symptoms.

My son and daughter-in-law have been exposed a few times. Both are nurses in hospital. She is pregnant. Neither have acquired it.

I’ve been exposed a few times but ok thus far.
Between me, my wife, and children and their spouses we are
3 nurses, 1 rph, 1fireman, and 1 teacher. And the grandson in daycare. It would have taken a miracle for one of us not catching it.
Does the daycare center know this?
Covid will kill more old people

Violence will kill more teens and young men.
I like french toast.
There's a rare mutation of the virus that only affects inner city residents. It's called Covid-9MM. It's extremely deadly to people who live in government subsidized housing, consume Colt 45 malt liquor, use food stamps and SNAP cards, abuse meth and Fentanyl, and have litters of kids without bothering to get married.
I say more will die of criminal Violence that Covid-19.

But they will bunch other things as Covid-19 so that count will be higher.

I don't think we will ever know how many people really died of Covid-19.
They can solve the problem easily, just by renaming black on black murders as retroactive birth control. That would make the number of people killed by the Chinese Virus the larger number.
They can solve the problem easily, just by renaming black on black murders as retroactive birth control. That would make the number of people killed by the Chinese Virus the larger number.
The death will be called Corona, regardless of the real reason
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I like french toast.

Your leach field failed because it was not deep... neither is your thought process.

Oregon is perfect for you... do not move.
All are trajic.
Yes and all 3 are quarantined
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Quick poll for the rest of July/August...

Will more people die from criminal violence... or Coronavirus?

Your opinion matters.

Criminal violence.

It's not even close.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
All are trajic.

No, they are not all tragic.

Not sure about trajic, French equivalent?
Everyone here knows I can't spell.
Covid 19.
Criminal violence and lead poisoning. Covid19 is about done. Anyone dying now did not get the proper care treatment.
© 24hourcampfire