Home
Posted By: Fubarski Saint George Kept his Drugs - 07/11/20
Up his ass.

And was out of his mind, from the moment the Officers encountered him.

Obvious OD.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...6735f2203a08cb/optimized/full.pdf#page=1
Posted By: g5m Re: Saint George Kept his Drugs - 07/11/20
Hopefully that will change some minds.

and

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ells-different-story-death-george-floyd/
Posted By: add Re: Saint George Kept his Drugs - 07/11/20
Hooping.

Dafug?
Flave was right again...

Sad these cops are getting the grinder when Saint George was a strung out, [bleep]โ€™n loser who caused his own demise.

Hopefully the jury will see the truth...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Posted By: horse1 Re: Saint George Kept his Drugs - 07/12/20
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Flave was right again...

Sad these cops are getting the grinder when Saint George was a strung out, [bleep]โ€™n loser who caused his own demise.

Hopefully the verdict is announced in Jan/Feb.
Summary anyone?
Did his baggie pop?
I am not a fan of links that trigger an automatic download.
Particularly from the NYT......
Originally Posted by add
Hooping.

Dafug?

Hoopers and half-boiled potatoes....

Laughing
Ya got to hand it to Floyd........He knew he was going to die.
The fentanyl in his blood was enough to be a fatal dose, when combined with the meth.
St. George. A wonderful Black Man, sterling citizen, a victim of Klansmen in the Police force. The media narrative.
Good God are they hard up for heros.
Bet that was a hell of a rush

Some weirdos have to hang in a closet and choke themselves for a high like that.
Like women using vodka soaked tampons for a quicker buzz without any smell of alcohol on their breath.
Nothing overcomes the โ€œopticsโ€ of the situation. Unfortunately facts wonโ€™t overcome emotion nor will justice ever be served as it regards the Floyd debacle.
Im just glad to know when theres a medical emergency, first responders have your thumbs up to sit there and... not just help, but pin the person down.

Rock on!
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Im just glad to know when theres a medical emergency, first responders have your thumbs up to sit there and... not just help, but pin the person down.

Rock on!

If you shove drugs up your arse that is not a medical emergency...that is suicide and choice driven.

I find it odd that you seem to always go with the "not responsible for own actions" theme.
I was a paramedic for 14 years. And I was good at the job. Worked all kinds of overdose emergencies as you can well imagine.
We were not trained to pull bags of dope out of a patient's ass. Even the ER docs probably would have been stumped by a patient like that.
Flave was right again...

Weather the jury see's the truth or not, the cops lives are toast.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Rock on!

If you shove drugs up your arse that is not a medical emergency...that is suicide and choice driven.

I find it odd that you seem to always go with the "not responsible for own actions" theme.

Its cause the man is keeping him down...speak truth to power and all.

Or he's just an idiot.
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Flave was right again...

Weather the jury see's the truth or not, the cops lives are toast.

Same as Darren Wilson....well probably worse actually.
It is amazing how confident little Jacob is in his decisions, yet refuses to allow any body cam footage to be released.
Yea, a real hero to the black community. Like all the drug dealers that they want released from prison, so they can be monitors to black youth. crazy
Iโ€™m sure the Duck of Dumb and Hotrod Dumb Schit will be along shortly.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Like women using vodka soaked tampons for a quicker buzz without any smell of alcohol on their breath.

The college boys shove alcohol soaked tampons and/or cotton balls up their ass for the same reasons.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

The college boys shove alcohol soaked tampons and/or cotton balls up their ass for the same reasons.

Lol?

At the colleges I attended, we just drank the freaking liquor. If anyone had been shoving tampons soaked in Bacardi up their ass, I'm fairly sure they would have been laughed off campus. laugh
Never heard of cotton balls, but it makes sense.

Shat and wipe yer ass on the way out.

Efficacy!
Posted By: ribka Re: Saint George Kept his Drugs - 07/12/20
Originally Posted by deflave
It is amazing how confident little Jacob is in his decisions, yet refuses to allow any body cam footage to be released.

I've said for the past month the fact body cam footage of the arrest has not been released for a very good reason. And BLM sure aint demanding it be released. What does that tell you?
Posted By: KenMi Re: Saint George Kept his Drugs - 07/12/20
Because there were no innocent blacks killed by police, they had to stretch to find a case they could list as innocent. ........epic fail.

They even tried to victimize the 17 year old in Detroit Thursday that shot at police, then got his short career ended by 4 bullets.
Once the footage was released, all hopes of that went down the crapper.
Facts don't matter anymore.
They are now saying that Chauvin was only trying to help Saint George by squeezing the scchitt out of him.

Some folks here just donโ€™t get it at all and never will.
© 24hourcampfire