Home
In 2 weeks this fine fella, Finn, will join our clan.

100% designer mutt Golden Doodle, just like his new older sister Stella, who seems pretty impressed.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life is good!
Nice looking pup you have there. Much darker than the adult dog. I see the “Doodles” a lot these days. We are looking at getting a field bred English Cocker or Labrador next spring. My boy can’t wait! Right now I have a Catahoula (problem child) that keeps tearing the stitches and staples out of a wound that needed sewn up. She is a real pain in the butt, but we love a ton.
Good looking dogs. I sure miss my labradoodle, Reggie. Had to put her down last Christmas. Best dog that ever owned me.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Morewood
Good looking dogs. I sure miss my labradoodle, Reggie. Had to put her down last Christmas. Best dog that ever owned me.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sorry to hear that, Morewood.

Stella the Wonder Doodle is the best dog we've ever had. Doodles are amazing!

We had the first pick of the litter today. My wife and I picked out our top two favorites...

We introduced Stella to both, and Stella immediately bonded with our #1 pup.

Done deal!
Best get him an extra chromosome if he’s gonna mesh with dad.
Originally Posted by deflave

You are a self-proclaimed, died in the wool, 100% enthusiastic **dog hater**.

Why would anyone listen to you?

But, predictable, you being a prick and chitting on a dog thread.

GFY.

Convincing two different breeds to fugk does not make a “dog.”

LOL
Originally Posted by duck911

You are a self-proclaimed, died in the wool, 100% enthusiastic **dog hater**.

Why would anyone listen to you?

But, predictable, you being a prick and chitting on a dog thread.

GFY.

Family...sister?

It is a dog, and an ill bred one at that.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Family...sister?

It is a dog, and an ill bred one at that.

Wow. I mean, unreal...

The 24HCF never ceases to amaze. The hatred and vitriol here is second to none.

Ill bred? WTF are you even talking about?

Stella and Finn are unrelated. Stella is getting a "brother", and a beautiful pup.

This place is a chit show.

Wow. I mean, unreal...

The 24HCF never ceases to amaze. The hatred and vitriol here is second to none.

Ill bred? WTF are you even talking about?

Stella and Finn are unrelated. Stella is getting a "brother", and a beautiful pup.

This place is a chit show.

No hate whatsoever, what is odd is the way you talk about dogs, like they are people.

They are dogs.
Nice pup, congrats on the new addition to your family! wink
Nice looking pup
nice looking pup. long time companion to multiple goldies. understand the crossing really helps get rid of some of the goldies health problems.
Good for you. We like the 2 dog dynamic. End up with lessdestruxtion and happier dogs and people.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
nice looking pup. long time companion to multiple goldies. understand the crossing really helps get rid of some of the goldies health problems.

Yes, and this is a F1B, which means zero shedding and hypo-allergenic.

Stella is also a F1B - I have never seen a single hair of hers in the house (except when she gets a tangle and scratches it, a little loop-lump of hair may get left behind).

Finn's mother and father are accomplished hunters with HT/FT titles under their belt, so Finn will be a working dog too.

You already used that line on me, it was funny the first time, not so much the second.

Stella is also a F1B - I have never seen a single hair of hers in the house (except when she gets a tangle and scratches it, a little loop-lump of hair may get left behind).

Finn's mother and father are accomplished hunters with HT/FT titles under their belt, so Finn will be a working dog too.

Around here I have never seen a golden-doodle worth a damn, typically a neutered-way-to-early not very attractive, essentially useless dog dragging their owner around on a harness (seems like collars are increasingly thought of as "cruel").

But, you said yours comes from good bloodlines.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

You already used that line on me, it was funny the first time, not so much the second.

I stopped trying to be funny the day you posted your Peace Corps pics.

LOL

Ain’t nobody topping that.

Around here I have never seen a golden-doodle worth a damn, typically a neutered-way-to-early not very attractive, essentially useless dog dragging their owner around on a harness (seems like collars are increasingly thought of as "cruel").

Oh my.

A dumb fugk face off.

TFF

an electronic collar will fix that, set it to “Bust His Ass”
Duck911,

Congrats on a great looking pup.
You better believe my dogs are family.
I seen one in academy couple weeks ago.
Was a " Therapy " dog.
Not a physical disabilty assistance dog.
Older woman in her 60,s with her husband
Owner let me pat him, cause the dog sat right between me and them in ammo aisle.
Most of these therapy dog types around are dillrods and act like jerks to their dogs it seems.

Dog had bronze like color eyes.
Pretty cool.
At 1st I thought he was a standard size poodle.

Goldendoodle.

Aka :
Purebred american cheesehound in my mind.

Just like mine.
Mutts....
Originally Posted by slumlord

an electronic collar will fix that, set it to “Bust His Ass”

Cleburne used to walk pretty good off leash, copying my heeler, but he has since learned there are things in the woods that can be chased. He'll return every minute or two anyway of his own accord and generally inside of twenty or thirty seconds if I call him, which I'm sure to him, as a former stray, seems perfectly reasonable.

The downside is, if I'm walking places where there are people, I gotta have him on a leash. You would not believe how bent out of shape many people nowadays get over an unleashed dog. Being the uber-cool dog he is, he doesn't object to a leash and walks well on it but its still a leash. I'm thinking of going full-on Hitler and trying an electric collar.
Watching Birdwatcher opine about dogs is as funny as watching The Duck opine about the front lines.

LOL
I love dogs as long as they belong to someone else. I’m dogged out after owning hunting dogs for 25 years
My dog getting ready to go outside.........

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

LOL

Is that your problem?
BIG TIME Awwwwwwww. wink

Finn looks like a keeper.
Originally Posted by windridge

LOL

Is that your problem?