Home
What do you think the history books are going to say about the measures taken over the Corona virus?

Hindsight is 20/20. I'm stumped, mostly.
They'll say whatever the liberals want them to say. History has become whatever you want the 'facts' to be. Most historical research is done by professors and they're almost all liberal. My son was working on an MA in European history at Boston College with a goal of a PhD and a professorship. He dropped out when he realized that, being a conservative, he would be blackballed by any major college in the country.
It’ll never be thought of or mentioned again after the first Tuesday in November.
Stupid uncivilized groups of people which need to be enlighten.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What do you think the history books are going to say about the measures taken over the Corona virus?

The govt and the media is all over the board on this.

What history will reflect is that we were fed so many lies, and so much BS, that the citizens of this country didn't know what to believe.
I could care less at this point in time.

It’ll be written, rewritten then modified for purpose.

Wabi, I think you may assume “honest history ‘ of which there is no more.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I could care less at this point in time.

It’ll be written, rewritten then modified for purpose.

Wabi, I think you may assume “honest history ‘ of which there is no more.

This is why I advised my SIL to buy a complete set of early '70's Encyclopedia Britannica for our 3yr old granddaughter to use later on, when she starts to get hit with the revisionist history in school.
The winners write history. It'll depend on who wins this cultural war we are now in.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
The winners write history. It'll depend on who wins this cultural war we are now in.

L.W.

It’s hard to see any winners with 50%+ voting democrat. Ever.

If there’s no landslide vote for Trump, which would clearly show a change of hearts and minds, then the fat lady is in the wings ready to sing .

China’s Xi and Russia’s Putin are laughing out of their asses about now as are leaders in the Muslim world.
It 50 years it will just be a footnote.
[Linked Image from childvictims.us]
This will be judged to be the golden age of willful ignorance. We will be seen to have abandoned science and common sense in the interest of ideological purity and wishful thinking.

Florida reports 15,300 new cases today .... yeah, we are really doing ourselves proud.
Originally Posted by OregonCoot
This will be judged to be the golden age of willful ignorance. We will be seen to have abandoned science and common sense in the interest of ideological purity and wishful thinking.

Florida reports 15,300 new cases today .... yeah, we are really doing ourselves proud.

And who will judge it as the “golden age of of willful ignorance” when the ignorant are the victorious ones ?

Their Masters ?
I am western Canadian, rural. We have no covid here, but I spend little time inside or around others.
It is my lifestyle. No mob mentality here.
It will prove to be far worse than predicated for people that live in densely populated areas and need alot of people around them.
Old Toot,

As per the OP's thread title - History will be the judge. Your opinion, or mine, are will not affect that judgement nor will posturing, whining and outrage.
Old Toot,

As per the OP's thread title - History will be the judge. Your opinion, or mine, are will not affect that judgement nor will posturing, whining and outrage.

OregonCoot,

Are you scared of The Corona?
Originally Posted by deflave
Old Toot,

OregonCoot,

Are you scared of The Corona?

Of course, in the same way I am scared of gravity. I know that if I step off a cliff it is going to leave a mark. It ain't rocket science.
American History? Pffft.

The American History that I was taught in middle school doesn't exist in print anymore.
Old Toot,

History for whom, is what I’m asking?

By who’s judgement? The “who “ determines “the judgement of history “ and further, how that history is written from that point in time.

If statues and edifices are removed from sight, what remains?

History to this point in time is somewhat credible but once the revisionist are in charge what do you think that they will record as “our history “?

Hopefully I made myself a little more clear.

Of course, in the same way I am scared of gravity. I know that if I step off a cliff it is going to leave a mark. It ain't rocket science.

You support the masks and shutdowns?

Yup

Yup

Here's your sign...
The winner, or survivor, will write our history to their glory.

Lincoln will always be the one who loved and freed the slaves, but not the southern states.

The southern states were asswholes because they wanted to break away, but Linclon and the north didnt want to let such asswholes get away. They wanted the souths cotton and wanted them to stay, so we could some day enjoy, our great and peaceful modern USA.

Who gives a [bleep]?
Old Toot,

And another liberal idiot found.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Who gives a [bleep]?
Yep. Anymore, history is rewritten anyways to suit the narrative of the time.
Corona was a virus brought on to kill the black man. It was invented in a lab funded by Trump.

You know, just like every liberal lie destroying American history. Just like all the Irish, fresh off the boat, running across a field of fire, yelling 'Free the black man'
I edited it Wabi.

The winner, or survivor, will write our history to their glory.

Lincoln will always be the one who loved and freed the slaves, but not the southern states.

The southern states were asswholes because they wanted to break away, but Linclon and the north didnt want to let such asswholes get away. They wanted the souths cotton and wanted them to stay, so we could some day enjoy, our great and peaceful modern USA.
If we had foresight, and good as hindsight.
History will say we could have handled Covid-19 much better than we did.
Biggest hoax and overreaction in the history of the world. Evil people ignoring data
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Old Toot,

And another liberal idiot found.

The news promised they were all going to die.

Unfortunately they were wrong. Again.
Tune in CNN, MSNBC, CBS news, ABC news, NBC news,....

The narrative for the history of our time is being broadcast daily.
I am more interested in how history will judge the willful destruction and radicalization performed in the name of a drug addled criminal.

Oh yeah, and all the lives lost in the name of one overdosing drug addict.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Why do you believe them about the new strain of cold virus?

History will be harsh. Not because hindsight is 20/20, but because there was plenty of information, even before the first case reached the USA, telling us this is exactly what would happen. But that was ignored while we waited for it to "go away, like a miracle, I don't know".
SheRoy will be remembered as “The angriest lesbian of all time.”

LOL
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

History will be harsh. Not because hindsight is 20/20, but because there was plenty of information, even before the first case reached the USA, telling us this is exactly what would happen. But that was ignored while we waited for it to "go away, like a miracle, I don't know".

It will be tough. Wise people look up and try to emulate those that are more successful at doing something else. They do not try to compare their success to those that are equal at task or worse.
I'm just thankful the good Lord didn't create me with a mask on my face and a condom on my COCK.

The ones he did aint got no progeny worth saving over a virus or famine.....
History will be Herstory, most likely. If, for some reason that isn't the case, those future folks will declare all of us "We Todd Did".
History regarding virus reaction will say the world including the USA blindly followed the lead of the Chicoms. History regarding extreme leftists activities will say the USA failed to imprison George Soros who financed the activist terrorists.
And thankfully I don't give a [bleep] as I'll be dead.

Yankee daughters will be all knocked up by blacks, and it would be funny if still alive.
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

Take two seconds and tell me everything you understand about current events.

LOL

Because he got askeered.
Chucklehead stampede

Chucklehead stampede

Give us another vagina monologue about your wife’s co-worker’s, cousin’s, friend, potentially having a cold and how close to death’s edge you came to.

LOL
History may observe that we didn't pay much attention to history and certainly failed to learn from it.

mike r
Chucklehead stampede

Give us another vagina monologue about your wife’s co-worker’s, cousin’s, friend, potentially having a cold and how close to death’s edge you came to.

LOL

You're a liar.
Chucklehead stampede

LOL

'boos, joos and the plague! All the smart people ran several miles away from epicenter and hunkered down.

mike r
Chucklehead stampede

LOL

You're a liar.

And you’re a gullible dumb fugk.
lvmiker joins the stampede.

Why am I not surprised?

Why am I not surprised?

Go ask Rachel Maddow how scared you’re supposed to be today.

LOL
I bet in 50 years they tear down the statues of the people who developed a vaccine for Covid that ended up wiping it off the planet. CNN and MSM will claim the virus inventor was racist.

Take two seconds and tell me everything you understand about current events.

I understand how the media can push the majority of people any way they want. And this year has taught us there’s not a lot of different between a lot of liberals and a lot of conservatives in that regard.

It’s damn embarrassing.

Why am I not surprised?

Why, pray tell, would you assume that I was referring to you?

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Why am I not surprised?

mike r

Just because you always do. I don't know where your fixation on me comes from.

I'm a fairly ugly straight guy.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Why am I not surprised?

mike r

Just because you always do. I don't know where your fixation on me comes from.

I'm a fairly ugly straight guy.

Fairly ugly narcissistic guy. You take yourself way more seriously than do others. Take 2 seconds and tell us everything you know about dog pecker gnats.

mike r
© 24hourcampfire