Home
Posted By: JakeBlues Murder Hornets Are For Real - 07/12/20
A friend of mine here in rural WA was on his property building a chicken coop yesterday when he caught something in the corner of his eye. If was big enough that he thought it was a small bird flying by. Next thing he knows, a murder hornet is staring him down right in front of his face. He said it had to be about 3 inches long and was a foot in front of his head. Freaked out, he swatted it with his ball cap while he got off his knees. That just pissed it off and he ran towards the house, with the thing chasing him the whole way. He got inside and peeked out the window to find it outside the door for what seemed about 10 minutes until it finally went away. The chicken coop project is on hold until further notice lol.
Yikes!

I hope his Gulag looks better than mine.

Slumlord be pickin' on him if it's not.

LMAO!

Tell him not to be a pussy and load the .44mag up and go finish the damn chicken coop!
He shoulda slapped it upside the head with his Colt!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

No schit! I wish these guys would quite embarrassing all of mankind........ wink
mighta been a cicada killer. same size and attitude.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

No schit! I wish these guys would quite embarrassing all of mankind........ wink

We have not seen his stolen valor ass around after that, though. wink
I'll bet his 22 pistol and snake shot would straighten out that killer. laugh laugh
Posted By: CCCC Re: Murder Hornets Are For Real - 07/12/20
Might have simply been a friendly humming bird - and swatting at it made it more playful. Some of ours will come in close and even follow us - was the fellow wearing a brightly colored shirt or hat?

Pictures of that murderer? Or, I'm calling that a hummer event.
410 with #9 shot.
Posted By: las Re: Murder Hornets Are For Real - 07/12/20
Do hornets hover?
Posted By: Hudge Re: Murder Hornets Are For Real - 07/12/20
My cousin and her husband lived in Japan for several years when he was AD Navy. She said they got a murder hornet in the apartment they lived in and she killed it and flushed down the toilet of their daughters bathroom. She said their two daughters refused to use that toilet for several months afterwards.
Pffft, puzzy....
Originally Posted by las
Do hornets hover?

Yes - wait until you get one between you and a motorcycle windshield at 70 mph.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LMAO!

Tell him not to be a pussy and load the .44mag up and go finish the damn chicken coop!

[Linked Image from secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com]
MHLM
Snake shot handgun loads will help that situation.
Posted By: okie Re: Murder Hornets Are For Real - 07/12/20
Excellent wing shooting opportunities....
Posted By: Quak Re: Murder Hornets Are For Real - 07/12/20
Beer and raid. Game...set...match
Posted By: Slavek Re: Murder Hornets Are For Real - 07/12/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
A friend of mine here in rural WA was on his property building a chicken coop yesterday when he caught something in the corner of his eye. If was big enough that he thought it was a small bird flying by. Next thing he knows, a murder hornet is staring him down right in front of his face. He said it had to be about 3 inches long and was a foot in front of his head. Freaked out, he swatted it with his ball cap while he got off his knees. That just pissed it off and he ran towards the house, with the thing chasing him the whole way. He got inside and peeked out the window to find it outside the door for what seemed about 10 minutes until it finally went away. The chicken coop project is on hold until further notice lol.

Another BS story from the media. Just look up death statistics from Asian hornet stings per year in country like Japan, infinitesimal.
Send him this jake.

šŸ˜„

Can I suggest he buy a safety device?
The Extractor.
Keep that on him at ALL TIMES.
Benedril is recommended by some drs.
I'm into other effective Natural remedies that WORK.
But I find that most don't believe anything works unless it comes in a bottle and is from a dr.
Originally Posted by Slavek

Another BS story from the media. Just look up death statistics from Asian hornet stings per year in country like Japan, infinitesimal.

What do the death statistics from "murder hornets" in Japan have to do with this story?
Posted By: DMc Re: Murder Hornets Are For Real - 07/12/20
Iā€™m joining the Raid bandwagon. Wider shot pattern.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Murder Hornets Are For Real - 07/12/20
Originally Posted by MickeyD

What do the death statistics from "murder hornets" in Japan have to do with this story?

Europeans have been living with same size hornet for thousands of years w/o real problem. It is a protected species in Germany and destroying a colony means financial penilty if caught. The Africanized bee should be much more of a concern to Americans than stupid large wasps from Asia.

One is more than I care to have in this country.
© 24hourcampfire