Home
he seems to have one brainfart after the other.
And he's gonna be reelected.
LMAO
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post
You think your real funny? Your not. Fugk You Ass Hole.

Originally Posted by RJL53

No, he's not funny, but he is right...

I'll bet you were one who birthed endlessly about Obama playing too much golf. So funny when it comes around and bites ya in the ass.
Probably tired banging the First Lady. Good cardio
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
LMAO

I see you Bolsheviks are finally coming to the realization Trump will be your President thru 2024. Keep having your wet dreams of a Biden Presidency. It’s never not funny!
LMAO

Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Originally Posted by RJL53

No, he's not funny, but he is right...

I'll bet you were one who birthed endlessly about Obama playing too much golf. So funny when it comes around and bites ya in the ass.

Leahroy finally said something I agree with, SuckAssCharlie is not funny.

Actually neither one of you are funny. You're both liberal dickheads to the max. Be a whole lot of happy faces around here if you two and Piddles would just go away.

Fugg all three of you.
LMAO
...................LaaaaRoy and sa Up n Chucky = LIARS, HYPOCRITES, IGNORANT, DUMB, STUPID, 2 LOONEY TUNES, ALWAYS WRONG, false ACCUSERS without evidence, and a couple of sponge brains that soak up all of the media lies.
WHOOOOPS!..............Forgot 'ol Paddler PUSSY!
LMAO

[bleep] Yankee in TX.

Just proves they're everywhere.

Unlike the Clintons and Obamas, at least Trump had every material thing and dollar he has before ever entering politics and being elected POTUS,... including golf courses,... plus, hands-down, the most beautiful, gracious First Lady ever.
That's a good one, joken2. most gracious 1st lady ever? Never ever heard anyone put "gracious" and THAT first lady together before. Thanks for the hoot!
LMAO

My daughter had a conversation with this girl in college and the girl kept saying, Texas was the largest state in the union and my daughter said it’s not Alaska is. This girl says no Texas is bigger than Alaska that’s what we learned in our history classes in Texas my daughter said no Alaska is the largest state in the union and the girl told my daughter no you’re wrong Texas is my daughter just left it alone. So when I see you post, I think of this conversation my daughter had with that girl from Texas, something for you to think about
That's a good one, joken2. most gracious 1st lady ever? Never ever heard anyone put "gracious" and THAT first lady together before. Thanks for the hoot!

Really?? I have heard her called gracious and beautiful just about every other day.....maybe you should stop watchin CNN and MSNBC and you'll get smarter....just sayin'.
Originally Posted by TimZ

Really?? I have heard her called gracious and beautiful just about every other day.....maybe you should stop watchin CNN and MSNBC and you'll get smarter....just sayin'.

Well, at least she is attractive, if you can get past that 1000-mile glazed look on her face most of the time. I wonder what drugs she is doing?

We know you prefer your first lady’s with a dick! Dumbass

Or maybe he could post up a pic of his woman so we can compare them.

Well, at least she is attractive, if you can get past that 1000-mile glazed look on her face most of the time. I wonder what drugs she is doing?

feel free to exercise your right to offer opinions of the CIC,

But digging on the First Lady is a total chic move.

[Linked Image from assets.teenvogue.com]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]
LMAO

He's gonna be reelected.

Damn... even a peter puffer can tell the future.
Hey ball sac, when he does get re-elected, I hope you off yourself.
© 24hourcampfire