Home
Pedo Joe, the gift that keeps on giving,

I heard that the second he said it
Buffoon
He's the problem, not the solution.
You know, if a comedian developed a routine about a Presidential candidates continuous gaffes, not even counting his plagiarism, outright lying and dementia, no one would believe it possible. Yet here Biden is the Democratic Trojan candidate.
The VP candidate is the threat.
Hasn't been to market in 30 years.
If Trump said that, it would be all over the networks for days upon days.
Originally Posted by WAM
Buffoon
Thanks for that, MM

Freudian slip.
Politicians = Ineptitude
Only ol' Joe can make an idiot savant look brilliant. Special talent he has.
Gibberish Joe never fails to deliver cheap entertainment.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Only ol' Joe can make an idiot savant look brilliant. Special talent he has.

Yep. Not a single brain cell functioning in that thick skull.
Solylent Green? Is that his plan?

I also notice he talks about "moderinizing" America's infrastructure. Wasn't that why OBozo and he passed that stimulus plan as soon as they took office? Seems to me I remember them talking about "shovel ready" infrastructure jobs. They were given more than $105,000,000,000 for infrastructure alone. If it didn't get fixed then where did the $$$ go? China Joe got some "splainin' to do.
He meant pizza and hotdogs.
He was channeling his inner Jeffery Epstein.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

The people in the shadows are the real threat!
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

The people in the shadows are the real threat!

Pelosi is #3 in line
“This little piggy went to market,
this little piggy stayed home,
this little piggy had roast beef,
this little piggy had none
and this little piggy …
… cried wee wee wee all the way home.
I think Susan Rice will be the VP, but only for 6-12 months. Joe will be "stricken" with some infirmity and well,,,,,you know the rest.

Clyde

edited to add,,,, I'm not expecting a dem win.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He's the problem, not the solution.

Joe isn’t the problem. It’s the idiots that’ll vote for him...
My mother also has Alzheimers. Stop making fun of Joe. Yeah, he was a piece of schitt, and he has certainly earned our ire, but now he is just...deficient. Make fun of those people who advocate putting a mentally deficient elderly man with mid-stage dementia into the Presidency.
Originally Posted by AB2506
You know, if a comedian developed a routine about a Presidential candidates continuous gaffes, not even counting his plagiarism, outright lying and dementia, no one would believe it possible. Yet here Biden is the Democratic Trojan candidate.

No need for SNL on this one. We have live action with Creepy Uncle Joe.

This, and it will be an unqualified woman.
Originally Posted by BLG
I think Susan Rice will be the VP, but only for 6-12 months. Joe will be "stricken" with some infirmity and well,,,,,you know the rest.

Clyde

Disagree on your time line. DEMs would keep China Joe in place for 2 years and then shove him aside. If the VP does less than 2 full years then it doesn't count as a term and they can then try to run for 2 full terms on their own. That's the DEM game plan. But like you, I don't see a DEM win.
Freudian "epsten-esque" pedo slip!
MontanaMarine: If I did not hate so much what sleepy joe "plugs" scratch and sniff biden stands for I would almost feel sorry for him.
If the numbskulls in new york can elect guido cuomo and castro loving deblasio and the idiots in kalifornicationkopia keep doing the idiocy they are doing in the way of elected officials I guess there is a chance America can elect a mental deficient for President (plugs!)?
I shudder at that thought though!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: The mental condition of sleepy joe "plugs" scratch and sniff biden is impossible to improve/correct by the way. In the words of our urban neighbors "he gone"!
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Exactly...
So he's for slavery?
© 24hourcampfire